Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media must not have been all over it if it took them until 2:00 in the afternoon to do a flyover.

911 call came in around 6:45 am.

IMO

Let the be our house and they'd have been all over it. This is really getting creepy.

BBM

Politely disagree........freedom of speech

Those photos have been viewed and sleuthed by our members many times over.....if not for those photos, we would have hardly anything to discuss.....

And that was the media's purpose. They knew if they shocked our senses enough we would talk about it ...look at them and go to their on line site.

But I certainly could have lived without ever seeing those photos. I found them very intrusive but then the media of today rates very low for me anyway. They have no compassion for family members who they knew would see this. They just don't care. They just care about ratings.

RE: MS' fall

What kind of accident could have simultaneously caused MS to fall from possibly the bannister on the 2nd floor down to the 1st floor, with MS landing near the base of the stairs AND caused an injury to GS?

I wonder if GS fell too but was just superficially injured?

Maybe she landed on him?

Because these are minors, is there a possibility the public will never be made aware the the details unless the family decides to put it forth?

TIA

Let the be our house and they'd have been all over it. This is really getting creepy.

Yes, it is quite creepy. It is like big brother spying on our private lives and most especially peering in when tragedies strike families.

IMO

I can easily see a young woman being so distraught and guilty over her future stepson's accidental death, that she might take her own life.

But, imo, she would leave a note, explaining her sense of guilt, and apologizing. And would she do so by hanging herself, bound and NAKED? I don't buy that part at all.

If she had even hung herself in the bedroom, after writing a note and putting on clean PJs then I might believe it.

BBM

Politely disagree........freedom of speech

Those photos have been viewed and sleuthed by our members many times over.....if not for those photos, we would have hardly anything to discuss.....

Agree. The general (sleuthing) public would know nada at this point. No doubt LE would have preferred it that way, and understandably, so they could control the flow of public knowledge. i do recall in an early video report it was explained that there was an inordinate wait in getting the appropriate papers and/or warrants for entry to the scene. Not quite clear about that but I do recall that as the explanation for the lapse, at least right off the bat. So the helicopters came. Also, the footage was at first shaded over the victim by the originating station. Somehow the raw footage must have got out and Fox showed her without the blurring.

I can easily see a young woman being so distraught and guilty over her future stepson's accidental death, that she might take her own life.

But, imo, she would leave a note, explaining her sense of guilt, and apologizing. And would she do so by hanging herself, bound and NAKED? I don't buy that part at all.

If she had even hung herself in the bedroom, after writing a note and putting on clean PJs then I might believe it.

I personally don't see why she would be so distraught and guilty in case of an accident. And it's not her biological child. His biological mother and father obviously didn't kill themselves over this, so why would she? In addition, her sister didn't think she was suicidal.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss justbetweenus.

The ME will have no problem determining if she died by hanging.

We are not for certain what type of makeshift 'rope' she used but whatever it was it would make abrasions across the neck area. The loop abrasion would show bruising in the frontal neck area with the impression of the 'rope' rising higher up closer to behind her ears as it goes further up behind the back of her head since the rope would be up higher attached to the balcony and she is hanging below it. If the 'rope' was abrasive and rough like a nylon rope then the person would actually have rope burns on the neck area. She also will have ruptures and hemorrhages in her eyes.

And you are correct. Small bones can be broken or fractured. Some if the jump is high up enough can even wind up with a broken neck and there will be spinal and brain stem damage.

IMO

Do you mean Rebecca or Dina ... ok, not really funny. Don't you mean what rope someone used, not 'she' used, if it was a hanging?

Yes, and Rebecca would have been well aware of the media attention, her nude death would cause. Adding insult to injury to the Shacknai family.

IMO

Yes, and Rebecca would have been well aware of the media attention, her nude death would cause. Adding insult to injury to the Shacknai family.

IMO

Why exactly would she want to? She was supposedly going to marry the father, and was attached to the child. If we are to assume she was feeling guilty because the child had an accident, why would she want to insult his family?

I thought they were there much earlier also?

The media was out in front but not crossing the crime scene yellow tape that had been put up but the helicopter that took the photos didnt swoop in until 2 pm.

IMO

I personally don't see why she would be so distraught and guilty in case of an accident. And it's not her biological child. His biological mother and father obviously didn't kill themselves over this, so why would she? In addition, her sister didn't think she was suicidal.

BBM

because they blamed her...did they kill her or have her killed......with the information we have.....could be suicide or homicide......

I agree, as well, if she were going to tie herself up in that manner, why would she not use something from the bedroom, ie ties belts scarves, I mean who would think oh no let me go to the garage and get and extension cord? That extension cord is an indication of murder IMO

Why exactly would she want to? She was supposedly going to marry the father, and was attached to the child. If we are to assume she was feeling guilty because the child had an accident, why would she want to insult his family?

That's my point. I don't think she did this.

Do you mean Rebecca or Dina ... ok, not really funny. Don't you mean what rope someone used, not 'she' used, if it was a hanging?

No, we do not know for sure what type of makeshift rope she (RN) or 'they' (if a homicide) may have used.

Unless LE has specifcally stated what it was and I missed it.

IMO

Unless things were not so peachy in that relationship as we tend to think from the media coverage...maybe she knew she was on her way out and that really upset her. Just a thought...although I also am inclined to think it was a homicide.

What I find curious is that a statement was issued about the passing of their beloved child, which I completely understand...and not a word about the beloved girlfriend. The statement said nothing about her in any way and I find that odd. If everyone was on board with her and got along great with her they would be upset at her sudden death -- especially a suicide. Just a thought.

Another question on my mind.
An anonymous friend said he was going to propose.
Did Rebecca know this? Do you tell someone, I'm going to propose?
No, I think he would buy a ring, set up something romantic and pop the question.
Just seems like PR spin to me.
IMO

The media was out in front but not crossing the crime scene yellow tape that had been put up but the helicopter that took the photos didnt swoop in until 2 pm.

IMO

Ok, if so, my mistake. So the different variations in pictures ... are those from a short time the helicopter(s) was overhead or for an extended time from 2 pm on? Not saying you know, just someone might.

If we are looking at pics only from 7 hours+ after they arrived, then that could make a difference also.

Another question on my mind.
An anonymous friend said he was going to propose.
Did Rebecca know this? Do you tell someone, I'm going to propose?
No, I think he would buy a ring, set up something romantic and pop the question.
Just seems like PR spin to me.
IMO

Could be, without knowing who was saying that, we have no way to judge, but someone also pointed out it looked like Rebecca had a band on her ring finger in one pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member