Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you have to file something in court to reinstate your driver's license? Is that the way it is done in FL?

Answering myself -
Is it because she wants her driver's license but doesn't want anyone to see her if she applies for it?
To reinstate, would they just use her old picture that was on it before and she wouldn't have to appear? Then, they could just mail it to her.

She must be getting antsy just sitting around, huh?
It lapsed while she was in jail. I remember George wanting to approach her about it...:waitasec:

It lapsed while she was in jail. I remember George wanting to approach her about it...:waitasec:

No, the Court suspended her license- see the court record, on 8/7/2010.
She had fines and fees imposed in 1/2010 related to the fraud case and has not made adequate payments- turned over to a collections agency .....
Someone applied to have that suspension withdrawn on 7/21.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6214545

Why would you have to file something in court to reinstate your driver's license? Is that the way it is done in FL?

Answering myself -
Is it because she wants her driver's license but doesn't want anyone to see her if she applies for it?
To reinstate, would they just use her old picture that was on it before and she wouldn't have to appear? Then, they could just mail it to her.

She must be getting antsy just sitting around, huh?

..not only did she not renew it while in jail ( even though george was pleading with her to do so! ) , hers was also suspended for failing to pay her fines in the check case.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/25405677/detail.html
October 15-2010.

Casey Anthony's Driver's License Suspended
Suspension Comes From Outstanding Court Fees, Fines

Can you imagine....hahahahahahaha like she will ever be able to drive around in freedom, run over squirrels as she once enjoyed in her pre-felon days! :woohoo:

Well, I think if she gets her car back she's probably going to have to stick a couple of those "fake" squirrel tails hanging out of the back of her trunk or someone will think she's got a dead body in the damn trunk. jmo

Well, I think if she gets her car back she's probably going to have to stick a couple of those "fake" squirrel tails hanging out of the back of her trunk or someone will think she's got a dead body in the damn trunk. jmo

:floorlaugh: :waitasec: :floorlaugh:

So the Deese family flew with the Anthony family? I didn't realize that, I was under the impression Deese just donated the trip. Interesting.

I'm assuming that since the Deese family appears to have property there. A Deese family member is listed as being in property management, real estate and investments so I'm guessing that was them. If you plan to go there anyway it would make sense to invite the A's along and in particular if you have your own home there. They could relax and enjoy their vacation. If this is the case, it was nice of this family to invite them. What's two more people if you're plans were to go there in the first place. If it was a business decision I can see an even better reason for them to be invited.

If the A's are looking for a place to keep KC in the Bahamas I hope they find it. It won't be easy but it will be easier than Hopespring. jmo

I wonder what address CASEY listed on her license application?

Phones might but computers don't.

No offense but how old are you? I'm 35 and it feels weird to me too but my cousins and siblings in their early twenties are a completely different generation using their computers and phone.

It's not Casey... she's spending her time on the beach, thinking up ways to spend her future fortune, bugging the crap out of her "handlers". There is no way in heck that she is on Twitter... let alone identifying herself.

I'm 44. You may be right, I could totally see her doing that.
Especially if mentally she is what did they say? 13?
Just to see what would happen.Her tweets were private.
Based on what I read on facebook...
(the site is now private) ? (whoever it was) said it was her, never revealed anything about her case, but did say a few things that I have not heard about.
I was a supporter, now I'm not. I really do think it was her- taunting like yeah I did it...and I'm free Ha Ha!
I saw all I needed to see.
It's not like ?(whoever it was) was posting 24/7
If it was someone else they succeeded in making me see the light.
They even said not to believe the prosection hid the 84 searches.- when people were thinking they did

Oh well- looks like twitter will ban her if she ever does try and tweet. (if they find out it's her) they shut her account down-
- the others claiming to be her... they are still there:giggle:

I'm assuming that since the Deese family appears to have property there. A Deese family member is listed as being in property management, real estate and investments so I'm guessing that was them. If you plan to go there anyway it would make sense to invite the A's along and in particular if you have your own home there. They could relax and enjoy their vacation. If this is the case, it was nice of this family to invite them. What's two more people if you're plans were to go there in the first place. If it was a business decision I can see an even better reason for them to be invited.

If the A's are looking for a place to keep KC in the Bahamas I hope they find it. It won't be easy but it will be easier than Hopespring. jmo

Ah, well it seemed to be stated as a fact. Thanks, I'll stop trying to find the story :)

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6947842#post6947842"]Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member