Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's definately her IMO

- the two small moles on her neck line up perfectly
- her facial moles match too
- but the thing that gives it away most for me is the distinctive walk with left arm held kind of stiffly; back straight; adjusting her shirt (!) cause we all know how she fidgets with her clothing; pursed lips ... to name but a few

I do think she's had some work done & I also think she's been drinking a lot of Starbucks - lol

perhaps she was shopping for courtwear :D

I'm sure it's her.

It's hard to say for sure, but it looks like they may both be wearing a butterfly or perhaps a four leaf clover necklace.

Anthony8.jpg

it looks like a butterfly to me.

now after seeing the video (yes, I clicked, shame on me) her standing right at that window, moving around RIGHT IN FRONT OF THAT WINDOW in the store, proves, IF HER, still not convined 100%, totally staged by DT. or, if not her as others have said, still totally staged by the "FCA clone." IMO, MOO, etc.

But the video appears to stop and start several times. I think they only shot what they could see so of course it looks like she went in and stood around in front of the window and then left a shot time later. We aren't seeing all the "downtime" in between where she couldn't be seen from across the street and through a window.

To me it looks like she is bored out of her gourd. She has nothing better to do than browse through Old Navy. So she may as well linger over looking at scarves.

The vindictive side of me is loving how boring, lonely, petty and pathetic, not to mention back of the mind paranoid and hunted, that these photos and videos show me her life has become.

Lol, I don't think there has been any surgery done. Who would pay for it? And not enough time.

I disagree about the time. I had my nose, neck and chin done and as a result, I had two black eyes, a broken nose, a bruised chin and a neck that looked like I had been strangled. Then, two weeks later, I had a job interview and with the slightest makeup to cover up the remains of a tiny bruise still in the corner of my eyelid, you couldn't tell I had anything done. Bruising, swelling and a total of 3 external stitches were all gone.

The walk alone IMO, nobody can copy...her walk is distinct and it is all hers. It is her strut. In the video the strut is there,IMO.

After looking again - I believe you're right about her walk/strut. IMO

Definitely a great place to hide in plain sight like you said capn. She blends right in.

I think this is a test to see what the public reaction would be. Is she a sellable item. Yes, No?? Are people interested in her??

Reasons Why People Are Interested:

They Want to See How She is Living...Well or Not Well, High on the Hog or Low Down and Dirty

People Want to Keep Track of Her Because They Can't Wait For Her To Get Arrested Again. (Maybe they even hope that she can be baited into doing something illegal or caught in the act.)

Anyone Who Believes She Got Away With a Horrible Murder Wants Her to Know That She Will Never Be Able to Have A Peaceful Life. She Will Be Tracked Like a Rabid Dog.

Because there in something in most normal people that cannot believe that someone like her can walk free and we seem to have a need to know how this can be true.

On the video at 1:05 you can see a reflection in the old navy store left bottom door. It is a vehicle with large letters I think they are JDST or JUST and there is a green strip under the large white letters but I can't make out what the lettering is on it. Also if you look inside the store it seems the people inside are staring outside like they see something going on. I noticed when FICA walked into the store the blonde lady inside looked like she was staring out watching something.

The sign on the vehicle says JUST IN...I can't make out what it says underneath

It was said they were all on the outs so to make sure she doesnt come back they box up all the clothes and stuff and send to where she is. I would think.
Didnt they say in prison they could order beef jerky? bleck, eating that for a snack for 3 yrs would make me never want to see it again:crazy:
I say Casey is going for the good stuff. We know she likes Taco Bell and wow, that can be fattening. She is probably eating all of the stuff she dreamed about in prison.

but that rules out any nekkid photo shoots :shush:

Some of the photos look like her even if she gained a little weight. But the closeup of her profile where you can see through her glasses a bit...I'm not sure about.

I wish noone showed interest in the pics, they are just fueling her celebrity status. I do confess, though, I had to analyze them, too. I'm done with it and moving on to more important things.

Honestly before I ever even went to look at the pictures I believed no way in hell they were gonna be her.. I mean when I read they were of her out for a walk amd out shopping.. I said yea, right!! Several hours I dint even go look at them.. Just caught a news blurb mentioning them and finally gave again to go to tmz.. As I said fully expecting them to be bs.. I first clicked on the photos rather than the video.. 27 pictures.. The first couple I said wow.. Does surely resemble her but.. Naa! It's not.. By the time I was half way thru the photos it was her mannerisms even visible through the still shots that had me convinced it was her.. Cut and color(which who didn't expect that.. Nothing too drastic tho).. And yes thanks to have some nice new undergarments that I'd be willing to bet match several of my from Victorias secrets and those are absolutely Casey's breasts!! She Ja's never been flat chested look back at photos pre arrest.. She always had an ample busom for her small frame(Cindy as well that's why I knew they weren't surgically enhanced back 3 yrs ago when I first noticed them).. But without a doubt I knew it was Casey..

I'll say this.. FOR ANYONE WHO FEELS IT IS NOT HER OR IS QUESTIONING THAT IT'S NOT LIKELY HER.. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO GO BACK AND CLICK ON THE VIDEO(only 11secs)IT WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT SEAL THE DEAL FOR YOU.. everyone knows Casey Anthony's walk.. This is her walking.. My God it is her!! If that doesn't convince you wait til she is leaving Old Navy and walking away, not only is it that unmistakable walk..but in true Casey Anthony fashion she makes the play for her hair.. Reaching around and smoothing the right pig tail so it's laying just so.. You know how she does with that hair.. Always meticulously touching it, smoothing it, running her hand to smooth or tame it..

By Golly Miss Molly it's without a single doubt Casey Marie Anthony..

I'd like to hear Cindy's opinion on it.. Of course as would be par for the course tho you know we wouldn't get the honest or true answer out of her even if she knew it for fact was Casey.. She'd still as is Cindy Anthony's style lie like a dog right to anyone's face without so much as batting an eyelash!!

Nope...It's not her, too chubby and there is NO WAY her "handlers" would let her out alone.

Does anyone else think this camera person is a bit unprofessional? Theres alot of movement similar to what I do when I try to videotape something. IMO I can't see a professional camera operator doing such shoddy work.

unless you want people to think it was filmed on a cellphone or small camera by a passer by and not a set up.....

i think its all set up, but i think its definatley her as well btw. its so "casual" how would she not see someone filming her walking down the street? oh she's conviniently studying her cup, and then as she gets closer she's looking anywhere but ahead. and the browsing in the store - she looks at shirts, then a bag and belts and then a vest thing - all the things in a row near the window. if it wasnt staged then i'll have to be eating some hats right here :loser:. and i can imagine the weight would come back pretty quick if you gorged on food you didnt have in prison like McD's and starbucks. arent those mochachino things about 1000 calories?! i dont dare think about them they are so high cal. i lose and gain weight off of my chest and hips before anything else so i can easily see that happening with FCA - she's definatly bigger in the chest and hips.

:twocents:

It's her. She's had work done. IMO.

Why would she go through the trouble of having work done and yet not remove her mole and then pose for pictures for TMZ which give away her location, that she's been trying to hide for the past 2 weeks? I think it's just an attempt to trick people into thinking it's her. It wouldn't be hard to put a fake mole on.

Why would she go through the trouble of having work done and yet not remove her mole and then pose for pictures for TMZ which give away her location, that she's been trying to hide for the past 2 weeks? I think it's just an attempt to trick people into thinking it's her. It wouldn't be hard to put a fake mole on.

She has NOT had work done.

IMO it's not a boob job...
iirc from her commissary purchases...
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

In the head on shot when she's in the white shirt, she doesn't look that bad, but whatever it is about the gray one makes her look bigger...or something. Maybe it doesn't fit as well as it should?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal