Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rossva
Ever stopped to think for a moment she was, as the jury said, not guilty, and she is getting what's coming to her? Freedom?

Actually, yes. But then my common sense kicked in.

I don't think Cindy packed her clothes and sent them...They would be over 4 years old (out of date) and they would no longer fit her. If the photo is of Casey, she's put on a lot of weight.

Well if Cindy didn't send or give Casey her old clothes then I guess I'd say I think it's even weirder how much some of her accessories and clothes look SO MUCH like things she had before she went to jail. If they aren't actually the same things then it's like she's trying to go back to that time and just pick up where she left off. Scary.

Someone had to be driving her from one location to another for these pictures, she wouldn't walk far. I would love to see if the driver is anyone we know.

I have to admit I have not read every page in this thread. That said......when i looked at these two photos I see a photographer in the reflection of her glasses.

The first photo shows someone on the sidewalk right in front of her. the second one shows a flash flare in the right lens of her glasses. It appears that the second photo was taken by a photographer crouching in the grassy area.

Also.....there is a large truck parked in the background of one of the TMZ photos.

View attachment 18146

View attachment 18147

In the first picture I think the photographer is in the white car beyond the end of the sidewalk, I don't see a person on the sidewalk.

[ The only thing I couldn't figure out was if she cut her hair or not, sort of looked like a wig to me.

I'm glad you said it, as her pony-buns look sort of "wig-like" to me as well. Now I'm wondering, if there was any truth to the short, blonde curly bob first reported. imo

I wonder who the heck did cut her hair (and give it a color wash by the looks of it). How is it that some hairdresser somewhere hasn't talked? Does the DT have stylists on the payroll too? Sheesh.

Not only am I completely convinced it's her..due to the same mannerisms, moles, same juvenile way of dressing and doing her hair that she's always had..you know, she doesn't dress like a lady for her age..but she know she's being photographed, coming days after her parents were being photographed for TMZ. She has to show them who's the REAL Anthony Celebrity. Plus it's her "eff you" to the "haters", don't you know?

I have not considered that possibility since several weeks after we first heard that a child was missing. I don't think even Ms Anthony can believe her luck.

Not so sure about this. The creepiest thing I cannot shake is in her FBI interview (long before Caylee's remains had been recovered), she said; she "didn't care if they had buckets full of evidence, it was circumstantial."

There was a reason Caylee wasn't reported missing by her mother and it wasn't because she was the hide and seek champion of 2008, kwim?

I have to admit I have not read every page in this thread. That said......when i looked at these two photos I see a photographer in the reflection of her glasses.

The first photo shows someone on the sidewalk right in front of her. the second one shows a flash flare in the right lens of her glasses. It appears that the second photo was taken by a photographer crouching in the grassy area.

Also.....there is a large truck parked in the background of one of the TMZ photos.

View attachment 18146

View attachment 18147

The reflection in the glasses on the first photo was thoroughly discussed upthread. That is actually a crop of an image taken from much farther away, and not likely from the person on the sidewalk. I would doubt the second is a flash flare, as no flash would be required in broad daylight. JMO

So, do you think it's Casey?

I am a bit conflicted. I do think it could be her, given the body language.....

clenched jaw
little fists while walking
unique gait
sideways head posture

I also think the photos are posed regardless of the identity of the subject.

IMO, the release of the dolphin photos was presented as an appetizer....to stimulate interest in a waning subject.

Having stayed at Atlantis many many times, I can tell you that the photos posted were those taken by Atlantis staff employees. Those photos are copyrighted and I doubt that TMZ would have posted photos provided by any of the photo subjects for fear of action by Kerzner International Limited.

Tourism is down in the Bahamas. Atlantis is advertising their travel deals left and right. Have you ever noticed how many celebrities are photographed at Atlantis and the pics end up on TMZ?

IMO...those photos were allowed to be posted as part of an agreement between Kerzner and TMZ. IMO the subjects would have had to sign a release. I'm not sure on that but it's a win win for both of them. Atlantis and TMZ that is.

Link to the photo rights disclosure....
https://atlantis.venuephotos.com/ATL/0/0/.TOP.System.Terms.aspx?sub=1663

Actually, yes. But then my common sense kicked in.

I agree, that is the one thing this circus lacks from day 31 until today.

The DT expects us to suspend common sense and because she was found NG, that's NG not innocent that if we don't drink the Koolaid and accept she is innocent and a victim then we are somehow going against the Jury system as e-lynch mobs.

IMO you can support the justice system AND consider, via common sense that FCA did it, they are not mutually exclusive. I accept that FCA was found NG but believe she alone was complicit in Caylee's death.

Not so sure about this. The creepiest thing I cannot shake is in her FBI interview (long before Caylee's remains had been recovered), she said; she "didn't care if they had buckets full of evidence, it was circumstantial."

There was a reason Caylee wasn't reported missing by her mother and it wasn't because she was the hide and seek champion of 2008, kwim?

Remember when she said that they hadn't even found her clothes yet? No one believes she's innocent, not even the jury.

In the first picture I think the photographer is in the white car beyond the end of the sidewalk, I don't see a person on the sidewalk.

Agreed. See photo #10 to see the perspective from where the photo was actually taken.

I am a bit conflicted. I do think it could be her, given the body language.....

clenched jaw
little fists while walking
unique gait
sideways head posture

I also think the photos are posed regardless of the identity of the subject.

IMO, the release of the dolphin photos was presented as an appetizer....to stimulate interest in a waning subject.

Having stayed at Atlantis many many times, I can tell you that the photos posted were those taken by Atlantis staff employees. Those photos are copyrighted and I doubt that TMZ would have posted photos provided by any of the photo subjects for fear of action by Kerzner International Limited.

Tourism is down in the Bahamas. Atlantis is advertising their travel deals left and right. Have you ever noticed how many celebrities are photographed at Atlantis and the pics end up on TMZ?

IMO...those photos were allowed to be posted as part of an agreement between Kerzner and TMZ. IMO the subjects would have had to sign a release. I'm not sure on that but it's a win win for both of them. Atlantis and TMZ that is.

Yes, I agree, they are the official photos.
On the other hand, after you have your dolphin photos done, they display them for purchasers.... I guess TMZ could have just walked up and bought them. :innocent:

Well if Cindy didn't send or give Casey her old clothes then I guess I'd say I think it's even weirder how much some of her accessories and clothes look SO MUCH like things she had before she went to jail. If they aren't actually the same things then it's like she's trying to go back to that time and just pick up where she left off. Scary.

I think she's been buying the "ripped" look jeans.

OMG! All I had to do was look at those creepy hands and I knew it was her.

Also, IMO, in a couple of those photos, she knows she is being photographed, KWIM.

They are obviously posed. Wish KB had been around, she would have asked her again "Why are you strutting like that?" :crazy:

There is a very distinctive light post in the photo with KC that matches perfectly with the street level photos on Google maps.

ETA: Many hours later, TMZ confirmed the address of the store as the same one identified by WSers.

Out of curiosity I shall have to drive out to Old Navy and take a photo, on Friday. It really looks identical,lamp post and all ....:innocent:

You know what is funny to me ? I watched all the shows on HLN tonight and they all talked about TMZ pictures but, none of them have paid TMZ so they could show them.

I hope TMZ didn't pay too much for them cause it doesn't look like any one is buying them.

You know what is funny to me ? I watched all the shows on HLN tonight and they all talked about TMZ pictures but, none of them have paid TMZ so they could show them.

I hope TMZ didn't pay too much for them cause it doesn't look like any one is buying them.

I noticed that too. When Diane Dimond was on, she had a sheaf of papers which she said were the photos,but she couldn't show them because they hadn't " got the licensing details worked out yet"..... I was under the impression that HLN was not into paying licensing fees etc, in lieu of cash for criminals, but obviously they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare