Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless you want people to think it was filmed on a cellphone or small camera by a passer by and not a set up.....

i think its all set up, but i think its definatley her as well btw. its so "casual" how would she not see someone filming her walking down the street? oh she's conviniently studying her cup, and then as she gets closer she's looking anywhere but ahead. and the browsing in the store - she looks at shirts, then a bag and belts and then a vest thing - all the things in a row near the window. if it wasnt staged then i'll have to be eating some hats right here :loser:. and i can imagine the weight would come back pretty quick if you gorged on food you didnt have in prison like McD's and starbucks. arent those mochachino things about 1000 calories?! i dont dare think about them they are so high cal. i lose and gain weight off of my chest and hips before anything else so i can easily see that happening with FCA - she's definatly bigger in the chest and hips.

:twocents:

I agree. Its definately staged and TMZ has paid for the ability to take these photos of her or has bought them from JB and they were taken by the camera he said she left the jail with. No doubt in my mind. The fact that she is fixing her hair, her clothes, etc...just confirmed it for me. She tends to groom herself when she is nervous. She would not be walking around town alone if she was afraid of her safety. She knows she is being photographed. The big OHIO hat is to make SURE the location is identified. She wants to fit the role. Sort of like if I say I work at Universal, I need an ID bagde. Surely you will beleive I have a job if you see my badge. I bet she is not even really staying in Ohio. Just flew there for quick moment to do this "shoot" and throw the public off as to where she REALLY is. Lets, see...lets check the latest gossip about where the media thought she was before these photos surfaced. Bet 100 bucks, that is exactly where she is.

Don't forget TMZ broke the "Jose at the Mandarin Oriental" story too.

http://twitter.com/#!/harveylevintmz

How "sad" that JB has been relegated to gossip websites as opposed to MSM coverage.

I do love me some TMZ gossip, but how IORNIC that those "no life bloggers" are the only "media lifeline" the DT can count on for exposure.

TeeHeeHee

The program that is on HLN now is saying the photos are going for a lot of money.
They are also saying the appetite for FCA is large And people will want to see her do an interview. Ughh!!!!

uh huh.

keep stirrin HLN!!!!!

Just wanted to add that this "photographer" knowing how much money they could make for these pictures and KC's where abouts would have followed KC all day to the location she was staying. The photos would have been of her coming out of the home/hotel she is staying or getting into a car, on a bus in a cab or something that would show a end of the photos. Lets see.. I spot KC anthony. American most hated women right now and I just take a few shots of her walking around old navy? Something is not right with that. If it was truely a random person that caught these photos, I would expect to see poor quality, a bush in the way...something. So its not random. It may be a family member or friend of the family who knows where she is and wanted their own cash payout and set this up with out her knowing. OR she is in on it as well and is getting paid for these photos. TMZ also just happend to catch the A's vacation photos. Hmmm...they sure know where to be at the right time.

forgive me if i have missed this but did anyone enhance the sunglasses pics to see whp is in the reflection???

I don't think Cindy packed her clothes and sent them...They would be over 4 years old (out of date) and they would no longer fit her. If the photo is of Casey, she's put on a lot of weight.

IMO she has put on maybe 5, 10 pounds tops. She is very small to begin with and 5 lbs on a 5'2" 105lb person looks like quite a bit.

It's her and the pics have to be staged and sold for money no way is she walking around Ohio by herself she knew that she was being photographed ...

makes me happy that she got peanuts for these pics and that no one else is offering her anything, she is not a celebrity she is a killer IMO.....I am sure that is the most time she has spent alone since being out of jail she is an attention w#### and her five minutes of fame are done....I hope this is the last dime she makes off that sweet little angel.....

The program that is on HLN now is saying the photos are going for a lot of money.
They are also saying the appetite for FCA is large And people will want to see her do an interview. Ughh!!!!

HLN said it. *yawn*. That's why I got rid of cable, they don't seem to know what they're talking about, they just know what to say to get people to pay attention.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@stevehelling from #PeopleMagazine believes #caseyanthony pics staged for $ from paparazzi. He makes good point. Believes 50k-60k was price.

If that's her, then her hair was cut, something was done to her upper lip, and it looks like she's wearing contacts that make her eyes more blue. It seems reasonable enough to me that she would change those things. It seems very like her. The only problem I have is that she gained so much weight. She didn't look like that in court. Also, I work with people who have been in jail, and they always tell me how they gain weight being OUT of jail. I don't think she could have gained that much from the trial till now. I don't rule out it's her though. The ones with her wearing white and black shirts, look like her, but the other ones don't.

It does look like her mannerisms, but someone could fake that.

IMO she has put on maybe 5, 10 pounds tops. She is very small to begin with and 5 lbs on a 5'2" 105lb person looks like quite a bit.

Yes, and remember, according to CA, KC's weight flucuates. A quick 5 to 10 lbs around that time of the month and KC looked pregnant. :floorlaugh:
No, but really, I am sure she is eating all the things she was deprived of while in jail. 5 to 10 pounds would easily look like this on a person as short and small boned as she is.

Wow ~ I am in total AWE of you Sleuthers!

In trying to help, I was trying to enlarge some of the photos to get a closer/clearer look-see.
I hope I don't blow out the margins on this topic.

These pics I enlarged and tried to clear up a bit....to me at least, they don't look like Casey at all.
The eyes don't come close to matching the trial eyes.
But then again, I'm in need of new specs so take my opinion for what it's worth. :)
But the rest of the pics from TMZ sure do look like her.

I noticed in these TMZ pics the ends of her long flowing hair look as though it's been freshly cut.

643468e5.jpg

c8c1776f.jpg

2fa2c0ff.jpg

35b8cc48.jpg

Of all the pictures I've studied, these are the most convincing. Notice that all of the facial spots match, even the ones on her chin. But the real deal is the ear....perfect match. These photos, though, are obviously staged....but why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa