Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope don't agree at all. Don't think Cindy and George would have FKC back at Hopespring Drive. It is one thing to perjure yourself because you think your daughter is going to get the death penalty, it is another thing to shelter the daughter you know killed your grandchild.

And I do believe, with Baez's OS, the Anthony's knew for sure that FKC was guilty. Also, putting George and FKC in the same room with no witnesses might really cause some problems - big time!

Also, sheltering a baby killer might put a big damper on what the Anthony's see as their influence on their "foundation", Caylee's law, and a definite effect on the sale of whatever book they have written.

So no, I'm going to disagree here - I'm going to say absolutely not - we won't be seeing FKC on Hopespring Drive during her probation.

I totally agree. I doubt KC will ever set foot in that neighborhood again.

Right now the only possible job I could see KC working that doesn't involve handling money is probably janitorial/housekeeping work at hotels, office buildings etc.

I was out of town yesterday and found out about the probation order last night and I'm really happy. I was surprised Judge Perry ordered it.

She will do something at home, working on her computer.

Would a PO even approve FCA living with her parents after it's become evident what a dysfunctional household that is? IDK? She would be surrounded by people who let her steal and never pressed charges.

That's funny. ZG could not get a job working in this field because of KC's lies and they where afraid of media exposure. I don't think that will have changed much. Maybe she could work for the minister who is the director of this latest charity and sell "home care" products door to door and get free counseling, too. jmo

I agree any business/employer would be hesitant to hire KC because of media exposure. I agree maybe trying to sell home care products would be the best bet for KC.

The finer things in life? A three day cruise and a swim with dolphins? I would hardly call these the finer things in life, unless, of course, I didn't get out much.
It's not like they were sent to sip champagne on a yacht off the French Riviera.

This reminds me of the outrage over the Anthony's eating crab puffs when Caylee's body was found - lol. Is there cuisine protocol for finding your dead grandchild??

Yes. I believe it is the inability to eat anything. The crab puffs are not what upset people it was the A's support of their daughter during this dinner. jmo

Right now the only possible job I could see KC working that doesn't involve handling money is probably janitorial/housekeeping work at hotels, office buildings etc.

I was out of town yesterday and found out about the probation order last night and I'm really happy. I was surprised Judge Perry ordered it.

Could they employ her where she is alone with other peoples possessions though? I lock up money in a hotel safe but there are lots of things I don't lock up that I would not want FCA to have access to... based on her history of habitual theft they shouldn't, and based on who she is.. who will employ her? :loser:

I totally agree. I doubt KC will ever set foot in that neighborhood again.

I agree, I'll be shocked if she even publicly sets foot in Orange County anytime soon. I am not getting my hopes built up about this probation because the rug has been pulled out from under me time after time with this case. She has the luck of a Leprechaun and I hope it's about to run out.

Yes. I believe it is the inability to eat anything. The crab puffs are not what upset people it was the A's support of their daughter during this dinner. jmo

Extremely well stated!!!

Not sure if this has been asked but would the PO allow JB to hire her to fulfill her getting a job requirements? I know it has been speculated before that he or CM would hire her on as a legal assistant or something to that affect.

Although I have to say, feasting doesn't go along with what most people experience when grieving, it is usually a severe anorexia to the point they do not want to be anywhere near food. Only the A's would feel comfortable having ther luxury accommodations and food for several days being paid for by their ABC 'planner'.

Could they employ her where she is alone with other peoples possessions though? I lock up money in a hotel safe but there are lots of things I don't lock up that I would not want FCA to have access to... based on her history of habitual theft they shouldn't, and based on who she is.. who will employ her? :loser:
Excellent question - who WOULD employ her? To take any job at all involving interaction with the public would be (or could be) suicide.
I certainly don't want her fluffing my hotel pillows while I'm not in the room!

Excellent question - who WOULD employ her? To take any job at all involving interaction with the public would be (or could be) suicide.
I certainly don't want her fluffing my hotel pillows while I'm not in the room!

I suggest ditch-digger. Or one of those guys that work so hard jack-hammering concrete roadways. No customers involved, no valuables involved, no problems.

Oh yes, a public job is out here. But there are job finders for the people that can not find open public jobs. I have no link handy here. But like the veterans work help programs, there are church groups who help in these cases. If an unfortunate person has say a massive body deformity, out of sight jobs can be found. Like manning a computer. Of phones, etc.... The key is having connections to get at these resources, limited as they are. Well CM does have these resources. I feel the job she will get out of sight and mind is not the issue. I just do not like the idea or action of Casey taking one of these ever so hard to get jobs from a deserving person!!!

Would a PO even approve FCA living with her parents after it's become evident what a dysfunctional household that is? IDK? She would be surrounded by people who let her steal and never pressed charges.

And she be living with her "molester". Surely that's frowned upon!

Even those people have to be bonded, don't they? I'd hate to think a known and convicted thief had access to my property whether in a hotel room or office. I think telephone sales might be possible, but only if she was had no access to credit card info, etc.
Nope don't agree at all. Don't think Cindy and George would have FKC back at Hopespring Drive. It is one thing to perjure yourself because you think your daughter is going to get the death penalty, it is another thing to shelter the daughter you know killed your grandchild.

And I do believe, with Baez's OS, the Anthony's knew for sure that FKC was guilty. Also, putting George and FKC in the same room with no witnesses might really cause some problems - big time!

Also, sheltering a baby killer might put a big damper on what the Anthony's see as their influence on their "foundation", Caylee's law, and a definite effect on the sale of whatever book they have written.

So no, I'm going to disagree here - I'm going to say absolutely not - we won't be seeing FKC on Hopespring Drive during her probation.

Agree...that video of George's comments at the memorial site re: whether they had talked to her sure sounded pretty definite to me. He almost looked like the thought left a bad taste in his mouth.

I think GA knew from almost the beginning, but had been under CA's directives about letting her deal w/KC for so long - agreeing to lay off of KC was probably a condition in his coming home after their separation. He was also dealing with his wife's delusions and desperation - hysterical demands that their grandchild was alive along with absolute denial that their daughter could have done anything to Caylee. CA looked like she was on the verge of a breakdown during so much of that first year, and IMO a lot of what GA did was related to trying to help CA deal emotionally, and later to avoid the DP for KC. I also think that he slowly helped CA realize what really did happen once he felt she could mentally handle that, but it took awhile. He had already lost his granddaughter, most probably his daughter and potentially his wife's sanity. Yes, they both acted horribly at times, and I'm not forgetting any of those things, but I also understand what extreme stress and fear can do to some people. Especially people who have a need to control every aspect of their lives and suddenly find themselves totally unable to do that.

Agree neither wanted to see her get the DP, but having her back in their lives at this point is something neither of them probably expected or want now. IMO I've often wondered how they would have acted during the trial if the DP hadn't been on the table...

I suggest ditch-digger. Or one of those guys that work so hard jack-hammering concrete roadways. No customers involved, no valuables involved, no problems.

Sorry, a no go here. She has proved already in a desperate situation using a simple shovel is beyond her physical and mental powers.

I have read upthread that Baez is going to appeal the judge's decision on probation.

If I am reading this portion of HHJP's order correctly, it sounds like he is telling Baez not to appeal. It is on page 11 of 13 of the pdf file.

It is very clear that the Defendant and her attorney knew she was to start her

probation upon release from the Orange County Jail. Despite this fact, they took

advantage of a scrivener’s error which started the probation while she was being held in

the jail pending trial. The defense should not be able to claim that they are now

harmed by having the Defendant serve probation at this time.

Does that make any sense, or am I reading it as I want to to be? If it goes to the appellate court, wouldn't HHJP's ruling stand as correct and proper?

Not sure if this has been asked but would the PO allow JB to hire her to fulfill her getting job requirements? I know it has been speculated before that he or CM would hire her on as a legal assistant or something to that affect.

Speaking from experience;

There are no job requirements to work as a secretary for any type of lawyer unless it is a big firm. A private office will choose what they like. The pay is low, there may be no benefits, you type a few things, file a few things, answer the phone (unless they have updated to voice mail, but no defense attorney is really willing to deal with voice mail as most all clients and family members curse and yell at great length). They take what they can get in a private office as cheaply as they can. JB cannot be making the norm amount for a good defense attorney, so zero requirements, lowest amount of pay, zero benefits, he just has to deal with what he pays for.

Does he want her there? I would bet no way. No one does as everyone is aware of her demeanor.

Does the Probation Officer care? Heck no, as long as she is working, drug free, and maintaining a residence it does not matter where, how or with whom. Unless JB is a convicted felon, which as far as we know he currently is not listed as one.

Any normal person would consider 1 year probation a gift considering she could have received the death penalty. :waitasec:

Since Casey lives by the motto "what's yours is mine" I don't think she could even get a job in janitorial /housekeeping.To many opportunities to steal.
I know I wouldn't want her in my house or hotel room !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard