GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this suspect walking around with a master key for the area? Is he working in construction as a helper?

I hope he is not free for much longer.

I am thrilled that Kienan is home and able to play. :great:

Big hugs to that child..!!

My thoughts too is that he has keys to the houses in the area - obtained them somehow. Would recommend to all in that area to change the locks on their houses for sure. He seems to be able to get in and out of houses and lock doors behind himself rather easily.

I wish we could all be there to personally give him a huge big hug. I'd like to think that Kienan feels it and one day will realize how many people searched for him and how many from all over Canada and the USA have prayed he would be found safe and well.

Our prayers were answered. Thank you God for bringing this beautiful child home to his mommy and daddy, brothers and sisters.

:rose:

On 9/11/01 I lost a friend in the twin towers. I guess that was why I couldn't sleep last night. I've never been on a scanner or listened to one but decided to listen and see if I could maybe learn the codes.

The first thing I heard told me something BIG was happening.

Today on 9/11/11 Keinan was found safe. My friend would be so happy.

Today has replaced the bad memory with something Beautiful

God does answer prayers. 9/11 will be forever a good memory for me.

On 9/11/01 I lost a friend in the twin towers. I guess that was why I couldn't sleep last night. I've never been on a scanner or listened to one but decided to listen and see if I could maybe learn the codes.

JeannieC, I meant to thank you specifically. When I got up this morning I checked the scanner thread and you had captured the conversations that made it clear that Kienan was safe. Thank you so much.

I am so sorry to hear that you lost a friend on that fateful day...but so, so happy that you now have a wonderful memory of Sept 11 that can also be close to your heart.

This just made me start bawling all over again.. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend, and so thankful you have something so miraculous to take some of the pain of this date away from you.

I'm still in absolute shock over his return.. I did a charity walk today for the SPCA and was talking to one of my friends about Kienans return while we were on it, and a lady in front turned and said "He is found? He's home?" with big tears in her eyes... Of course it ended with a bunch of us teary eyed freaks lol..

I'm so proud of the RCMP and so thankful that we got a miracle today...

The roadblocks are still in effect throughout the area. Complete vehicle searches. The RCMP look exhausted.

JeannieC, I meant to thank you specifically. When I got up this morning I checked the scanner thread and you had captured the conversations that made it clear that Kienan was safe. Thank you so much.

I am so sorry to hear that you lost a friend on that fateful day...but so, so happy that you now have a wonderful memory of Sept 11 that can also be close to your heart.

Thank you. L was rejoicing with me this morning. She left behind a 2 yr old daughter and a 4 year old boy. Today she smiles.

I feel like God blessed me today in a very special way. Why was I on a scanner at 5 in the morning. I don't think anyone could ever know how it felt to hear they had found him ....alive! I dreaded this day now I rejoice in it!

My thoughts too is that he has keys to the houses in the area - obtained them somehow. Would recommend to all in that area to change the locks on their houses for sure. He seems to be able to get in and out of houses and lock doors behind himself rather easily.

You know.. I kept asking myself that question over and over again. I could not understand how he could've gotten into the 2 homes in the same area that same night/early morning. It just baffled me and wanted to post about Hopley having keys to the homes but I couldn't figure out how he would or where he would get them?

Does he know anybody in real estate over there? Maybe he stole keys??? These are fairly new homes if I'm not mistaken. I wonder if he worked for a contractor when the homes were being built?

You know.. I kept asking myself that question over and over again. I could not understand how he could've gotten into the 2 homes in the same area that same night/early morning. It just baffled me and wanted to post about Hopley having keys to the homes but I couldn't figure out how he would or where he would get them?

Does he know anybody in real estate over there? Maybe he stole keys??? These are fairly new homes if I'm not mistaken. I wonder if he worked for a contractor when the homes were being built?

He might have made his own keys. There is something people get to make keys with. I read about it on a thread but I don't remember which one. It is something like a blank. I had a blank for emergencies for one of my cars. If you loose your key you use it and you can get a key made from it.

I don't remember what the other thing was called but it works the same way.
Maybe someone here will know what I'm talking about because I don't. It won't work on certain locks though.

That is one reason people who travel (some hotels/motels still use keys) or move into apartments use the bar on their door at night.

When I logged on this morning, the first post I saw was yours in RED telling us to go to the scanner thread. You did an awesome job and so did elepher (sp?). Thank you.

Today will always be a day to remember those who lost their lives on 9/11 but also special day for a beautiful little boy whose life was spared and reunited with his loved ones. :rose:

When I logged on this morning, the first post I saw was yours in RED telling us to go to the scanner thread. You did an awesome job and so did elepher (sp?). Thank you.

Today will always be a day to remember those who lost their lives on 9/11 but also special day for a beautiful little boy whose life was spared and reunited with his loved ones. :rose:

Hey, you did pretty good yourself! Thank you!

His mother on Friday, said he was getting by doing painting & roofing. It is very common to hide a key, many times crackfillers or painters work in the evening if time is of the essence or employees to start very early in the morning. I know when we built our last house we had at least 6 keys out & we didn't get them all back.

His mother on Friday, said he was getting by doing painting & roofing. It is very common to hide a key, many times crackfillers or painters work in the evening it a house if time is of the essence or employees to start very early in the morning. I know when we built our last house we had at least 6 keys out & we didn't get them all back.

Wonder if he painted their house. Didn't they recently move in?

Did anyone else find it interesting they didn't (that I saw anyhow - maybe I missed it?) but didn't show a photo of RH today at the most recent presser?? Perhaps his appearance is NOT what it was in earlier released photos now?? And if they KNOW that he looks different, we need to question HOW they know this?? DId they catch him on camera (Perhaps returning the child?) or get a witness description from *someone* (perhaps an area resident?)

He might have painted their house, but try to recall that kienan may not have been the originally intended target. Another home was broken into on the block, and the children in that residence were in another city visiting their dad..... of course, she left her doors unlocked....

JeannieC you are a gem. 9/11 now has one bright light in that Kienan was returned safely. Perhaps your friend had a guiding hand somehow in making you curious enough to go to the scanner thread.

Am sure your friend would not only be very happy but also very proud to know that you spent hours deciphering the lingo and keeping so many concerned folks updated on what was being done to find little Kienan.

Kienan has a special place in our hearts on 9/11 and he is a bright spot in an otherwise very tragic day. Yes, prayers do get answered.

eleph

Kienan’s return unusual and unprecedented, expert says
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...-return-unusual-and-unprecedented-expert-says
Published 19 minutes ago

The fact Kienan Hebert reappeared at his family makes his case almost unique, says one high-profile expert in child abductions.

“We’ve worked thousands of cases. I’m not aware of that happening before,” said Ernie Allen, president and chief executive officer of the Virginia-based National Center for Missing & Exploited Children which has a 27-year history.

“It’s higher risk to bring the child back than it was to take the child in the first place.”

Allen, who has been following Kienan’s case, said the boy’s return suggests one of two scenarios. Either Kienan’s captor was intimidated by the Amber Alerts, roadblocks, police presence and intense media coverage of the case, or the parents’ emotional appeal on Saturday affected the abductor’s conscience.

Did anyone else find it interesting they didn't (that I saw anyhow - maybe I missed it?) but didn't show a photo of RH today at the most recent presser?? Perhaps his appearance is NOT what it was in earlier released photos now?? And if they KNOW that he looks different, we need to question HOW they know this?? DId they catch him on camera (Perhaps returning the child?) or get a witness description from *someone* (perhaps an area resident?)

IIRC, they released the most recent picture of him the other day and in today's presser he gave the same description.

It will be interesting if and when they release details on how he managed to escape authorities. I'm not criticizing them but it is a mystery. Perhaps they had all their manpower elsewhere? Monitoring his last residence? I keep wondering if they kept searching the area for days because they found footprints and they knew he was still in Sparwood? SAR said there were 2 theories and one of them was Kienan wandering off on his own but now I question if that was indeed the reason they kept looking there?

One thing that Hopley said that was quite chilling in the last court documents was that he always knew what LE was up to (paraphrasing). How does he know?

Wonder if he painted their house. Didn't they recently move in?

Maybe he worked at the house for the previous owners and came to know the lay-out, but in any case- if he has experience as a roofer, he may well have watched all comings and goings, from the roof of an unoccupied home.

Kienan’s return unusual and unprecedented, expert says
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...-return-unusual-and-unprecedented-expert-says
Published 19 minutes ago

The fact Kienan Hebert reappeared at his family makes his case almost unique, says one high-profile expert in child abductions.

“We’ve worked thousands of cases. I’m not aware of that happening before,” said Ernie Allen, president and chief executive officer of the Virginia-based National Center for Missing & Exploited Children which has a 27-year history.

“It’s higher risk to bring the child back than it was to take the child in the first place.”

Allen, who has been following Kienan’s case, said the boy’s return suggests one of two scenarios. Either Kienan’s captor was intimidated by the Amber Alerts, roadblocks, police presence and intense media coverage of the case, or the parents’ emotional appeal on Saturday affected the abductor’s conscience.

IMO, it's probably both and I believe his mother's appeal also helped. The fact that he's a convicted sex offender and didn't harm Kienan is a miracle.

Its possible that there was a dirty cop feeding him info...
it is possible that he had (at the time) some type of scanner that was not encrypted?
It is possible he had a visual on the cops, or saw what was going on via tv and media.... who knows how he knew? Sure is creepy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iamgoingtofindyou45