Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought has occurred to me...more than a few times...and especially after the felon exploded in the courtroom...that after Caylee was dead it was the felon's intention to set her father up completely. Her gentle talk to her father, on jail tapes, was contrived and just a way to make her appear as if she loved her father. What it seems is that GA has been the felon's target from the beginning.

Just remeber when he was on the stand, he was speaking of suicide attempt and she openly mocked him and then mouthed, "I wish you had" or was it "you should have." She hates GA.

I had thought she was going to do them both in, so she could then take over the house and everything else. She had told people that they were going to divorce and move away. She could have continued telling everyone that story after their murders in the same way she told people Caylee was at the beach or at Disney World.

JMO

I didn't watch the interview, but I thought I read here somewhere that Mrs. Anthony has been in therapy "for three years". I recall she had some therapy in earlier years (to learn how to deal with her daughter?), but I got the impression from what I read here that she has continually been in therapy for all of the last three years. Is that correct? Did she say that in the interview?

HI LBD! IIRC, CA mentioned therapy when she was denying to DP that she was an enabler. She said she learned how not to be and enabler after 3 yrs of counseling. (or something to that effect.) Someone please correct me if I am wrong.:crazy:

wm

Part 2 Interview

CA says something happened to FCA on June 16th that made her lose her mind, something traumatic.
GA says he purchased handgun to find out answers.
GA discussing suicide note, he had such a hard time losing Caylee. He blames
FCA. He does believe FCA was involved as well as someone else?:waitasec:
GA being interviewed alone, DP asking about affair, GA denies any involvement with River. GA denies comment about accident snow balling out of control.
GA believes his reputation has been destroyed.
GA believes the trial was a smear campaign against him to create reasonable doubt. GA believes they accomplished their goal.
GA says he was never involved and if he was why were charges never brought against him?
GA believes FCA buried Caylee in the woods, possibly with help.
GA weeping about Caylee being left in the woods.:(

to be continued

HI LBD! IIRC, CA mentioned therapy when she was denying to DP that she was an enabler. She said she learned how not to be and enabler after 3 yrs of counseling. (or something to that effect.) Someone please correct me if I am wrong.:crazy:

wm

Thank you. In a way, I almost wish I had watched the interview. I would love to have seen Dr. Phil maintaining a straight face when Mrs. Anthony made that comment. ;)

Off topic but everyone, including non Websleuths members, are invited to take part in our latest poll about the Anthony family

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7118018#post7118018"]Jeff Ashton, George and Cindy Anthony, Book Deals/Non WS Members Can Vote - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The only thing of interest in the whole interview wasn't even something the A's said, but what Dr. P said. He said 'FCA admitted to burying the body in the woods'. It's the 2nd time he's said this.

Is there any truth to this? Did Casey actually admit that she put Caylee in the woods near the house? When did she admit to that? I never heard it during the trial (which means the jury didn't either).

Maybe continued therapy will help Cindy, but only if she is honest. I think she feels guilty as according to Lee there was a terrible fight at home between Cindy and Casey the night before Casey removed Caylee from the home and that Cindy told Casey she was an unfit mother. Sad, sad, sad, and watching the Dr. Phil interview caused me to feel as if this is being relived all over again. God bless little Caylee.

I don't get the logic in this, If CA thinks that Casey is such a great mother why are they saying the new foundation is for grandparents rights these rights for grandparents imply they need more legal authority to step in to protect the child. Whatever, my common sense feels like it is bruttaly attack everytime CA speaks. So many contradictions from story to story i just can't rap my head around all of it. Must be the siezures no wait maybe it's the brain tumor or maybe my hormones.

I believe this is just more of CA's lies. CA knows she failed Caylee, she will not admit this though, so she'll use the excuse of not having Grandparents Rights. Cindy Anthony trust me, TRUE Grandparents know our rights! Everyone, Grandparents or not know they have the "right" to protect a child. You CA failed your Grandchild!!!

Back to both CA and GA being interviewed together.

CA believes Caylee drowned accidently but does not believe GA was involved.
GA does not want to believe Caylee drowned in the pool and somehow ended up in the woods.
GA believes something else happened to Caylee. He believes Caylee was drugged/sedated by FCA and someone else. He believes Caylee was in the back of trunk.
Never heard about the drowning theory until a few weeks before trial.
GA believes FCA wanted a different lifestyle.
CA disagrees with everything GA is saying. CA is saying she never heard GA say this before.
CA is saying there is no proof FCA did drugs.
CA is angry about what she has been put thru the last 3 yrs.

The only thing of interest in the whole interview wasn't even something the A's said, but what Dr. P said. He said 'FCA admitted to burying the body in the woods'. It's the 2nd time he's said this.

Is there any truth to this? Did Casey actually admit that she put Caylee in the woods near the house? When did she admit to that? I never heard it during the trial (which means the jury didn't either).

Maybe he was making an inference regarding FCA borrowing the shovel fro the neighbor?

DP was on Today this am and he discussed the shovel. He asked CA for what she thought FCA used the shovel. CA's response: For the reason she gave.....to dig up the bamboo or perhaps to break into the shed because it. was. locked. (her eyes cut to George)

DP asked: Dont you think she could have used that shovel to bury her daughter in the woods?
(paraphrased)
~end~

video of clip from Today show....

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44515442#44515442

wm

Heard it said that Cindy cannot accept the fact that she gave birth to a Psycopath.

GA does not want to believe Caylee drowned in the pool and somehow ended up in the woods.
GA believes something else happened to Caylee. He believes Caylee was drugged/sedated by FCA and someone else. He believes Caylee was in the back of trunk.
CA disagrees with everything GA is saying. CA is saying she never heard GA say this before.

GA keeps mentioning someone else was involved. FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHO GA? Why is it so unbelievable that Casey couldn't have done this by herself? GRRRRRRR.

I actually do remember this scenario being discussed on one of the recorded interviews, and I think it was TL who said it. Remember that Casey used to go with TL to help promote his events, and what I recall is that was his explanation for her participation--that it wasn't originally intended for her to be in the contest, but she was helping out. And TL has never gone out of his way to defend Casey. On the contrary, he seemed to want to really distance himself immediately upon realization of the magnitude of the situation. Still, it is just my recollection that it was TL. Could have been someone else. But I definitely remember that it was discussed in a police interview with *someone*.

Not sure if he said that some other time, but here is one statement from TL about KC and the hot body contest:

Because I remember her being, the reason why she even did the hot body was because she got a little drunk that night, and she also ran my bar, oh, she ran, because I al…I usually go in there, I’ll usually go there early, like seven, eight o’clock, order some food, make sure everybody gets there on time, like I was working, and have my tab opened, you know? Never actually run, you know never ever actually have a tab. I made the mistake of saying you could buy a couple drinks on my tab. Well, because, because (inaudible) I get my money for that night and I got to use it to close the tab. So, she spent like sixty dollars on my tab that night. That’s how I, I can remember stuff like that.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/alazzaro090808.pdf

Does not sound somber to me.

IMO I think the lady is just in denial. Either purposely or mentally unable to comprehend her daughter would be guilty. I'm not a psychologist, but it's pretty obvious why she's in denial. Usually anything a daughter does is a reflection of the mother. By admitted that Casey did this horrible thing, it reflects on CA as being a horrible mother, blind to the warning signs, etc (pretty much what most said here about 'enabling').

CA can't accept that, so she invokes off the wall theories to explain her daughters behavior. I think she needs help MOO.

i dont have time to catch up on the blogs right now. about the 6 calls in 4 minutes on june 16 that she "honestly doesnt remember" the content. how eaily they could have been quick questions...where do we keep the tape, the laundry bags, bleach... no, at this point those were not the questions, but they were questions that hindsight implicates her as the very one who killed caylee, not just a responsible parent that something happened on her watch. cindy not remembering is akin to giving the wrong hair brush to invesigators and stating in sworn testimony that she made the chloroform searches.

GA keeps mentioning someone else was involved. FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHO GA? Why is it so unbelievable that Casey couldn't have done this by herself? GRRRRRRR.

Maybe it's to the fact that he doesn't think it's possible that his daughter (who in his mind thinks is pretty ditzy) could do something like this all by herself with no one seeing or hearing about it.

How did Caylee get into the woods?

GA believes FCA borrowed shovel.
CA also believes this but that she used it to cut bamboo.
CA is not suspicous of FCA using shovel.
CA says she knows FCA new where Caylee bodies was.
CA believes FCA had knowledge of where Caylees body was.
GA cant excuse FCA for any of this.
CA says FCA should not have put Caylee in the woods but what were the A's going to do any way, Caylee was already dead. :sick:
Dr Phil shaking his head at CA.

Did anyone else catch GA's comment regarding KC stealing his gas cans from "outside my shed"? We already know that the gas cans were taken when TL broke the lock on the shed with a tire iron. Why oh why does GA state that they were outside the shed? I ask because one thing that has always remained a mystery to me is why the balls that were previously stored in the laundry bag from Caylee's room were found in this shed as previously stated by CA.
Cindy is anxiously awaiting the arrival of a replacement grandchild? :banghead:
Her plethora of excuses for why KC may have killed Caylee is reminiscent of her JBP and the nanny and her sister held KC down while they stole Caylee stories. She is just publicly offering KC excuses to continue to defend herself. She says she wants to know the truth as if KC would ever be capable of telling the truth. I suppose she offers up the brain tumor, seizure and hormone defense because she may have come across Valhall's theory indicating that Caylee was neglected due to results from the autopsy report indicating that the posterior half of the sagittal suture appears to be in the beginning stages of premature synostosis. I wish Dr. Phil would tell Rosebud to zip it on all these excuses and lies.
I wasn't going to watch but couldn't help myself. I am glad I did though because I have truly enjoyed everyone's comments and I feel like Websleuths has once again become a great place to be. It also occurs to me that after this first interview, GA might be the best bet for writing a book.

Not sure if he said that some other time, but here is one statement from TL about KC and the hot body contest:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/alazzaro090808.pdf

Does not sound somber to me.

You know, from the context of some of CAs responses here, I can't quite grasp why this event and date stand out as more important than others. (Okay, this pictures probably are what are being focused on, but...)

the Hot Body contest was on June 20, a Friday. The day of "infamy" was June 16, a Monday. She was "subdued" on Friday (according to CA who gets that from "friends") - what about Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday? Or am I missing something?

How did Caylee get into the woods?

GA believes FCA borrowed shovel.
CA also believes this but that she used it to cut bamboo.
CA is not suspicous of FCA using shovel.
CA says she knows FCA new where Caylee bodies was.
CA believes FCA had knowledge of where Caylees body was.
GA cant excuse FCA for any of this.
CA says FCA should not have put Caylee in the woods but what were the A's going to do any way, Caylee was already dead. :sick:
Dr Phil shaking his head at CA.

What????

That's like saying, oh, there looks like a dead guy in my yard but I'm not going to worry about it, he's dead, the cops will find him eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medievalratattack