Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't be too sure GA was lying about the affair, because remember, River Cruz denied it in her initial deposition. She's also been exposed as an unreliable liar. Their testimonies cancel each other out.

I actually don't think George lied in the trial or in these interviews.

One should always be suspicious of someone's motivation when they first swear under oath to tell the truth then don't (according to them later on ) and just happens to tell the truth to the media (according to them) when it would make it more sensationalistic if an affair was added to the story.

I think Cruz just dumped the affair into the 'story' to ingratiated herself into the case.

She seemed weird on the stand and untrustworthy, imo.

IMO(

Was I the only one that heard CA's slip when talking about the chloroform search, it was only up for a couple seconds and then...WE..clicked off.
Sounds like there was someone else there when she was making the search. She never said when she made the search, could have been 5 years ago so in her mind she wasn't really lieing.
I always thought the felon had set up the scene in the back yard the day she killed Caylee. Put the ladder up to the pool and open back gate.

Yes, never doubted that one for a minute. Think FCA was going to say she drown, then changed her mind and bagged her up, but left the ladder up and the gate open in case she needed that story also.

One should always be suspicious of someone's motivation when they first swear under oath to tell the truth then don't (according to them later on ) and just happens to tell the truth to the media (according to them) when it would make it more sensationalistic if an affair was added to the story.

I think Cruz just dumped the affair into the 'story' to ingratiated herself into the case.

IMO(

We will never know. One and one equals two, in GA's own words, but River Cruz's initial testimony, paired with the fact that she HAS AN ALIAS, leads me to discredit her.

Why on earth did GA get attached to the one person that had all of this lying/slimy baggage???

IMO(

Taking into consideration that RC's sister was in jail at the same time and delivering books to KC it just seems like way too much of a coincidence that RC ends up hooking up with GA. What are the odds? jmo

IMO(

Sounds just like George's life mate to me. I think he is attracted to the goofy girls. He jumped through to many hoops just to go sit on her couch.

We will never know. One and one equals two, in GA's own words, but River Cruz's initial testimony, paired with the fact that she HAS AN ALIAS, leads me to discredit her.

Why on earth did GA get attached to the one person that had all of this lying/slimy baggage???

Because she played him?????

What I could never figure out was that RC acted on the stand as if GA had betrayed her when she was the one claiming to be sleeping with someone else's husband. jmo

[/B]

Yes, never doubted that one for a minute. Think FCA was going to say she drown, then changed her mind and bagged her up, but left the ladder up and the gate open in case she needed that story also.

I think the only thing she planned was the murder (chloroform searches). I think if she had planned a drowning, it would have come out in her jailhouse talks with her parents. Remember... she just said... "surprise surprise"! She didn't pounce on it.

I think Cruz just dumped the affair into the 'story' to ingratiated herself in the case.

IMO(

I see GA as a much more accomplished liar than CA. His lies are just more believable and he always throws that "poor me" heart tugging angle in it. And he saw the money opportunity way before CA did.
But then I could be wrong and you could be right.
I perceive them both as soulless opportunists exploiting their notoriety ( and Caylee) to the nth degree.

I see GA as a much more accomplished liar than CA. His lies are just more believable and he always throws that "poor me" heart tugging angle in it. And he saw the money opportunity way before CA did.
I perceive them both as soulless opportunists exploiting their notoriety ( and Caylee) to the nth degree.

I agree 100 percent. He knew all about lying and telling the truth from being a cop.

Watching shows on mothers that kill, seems the method used alot is drowning the kids in the tub. Since the felon mixes the truth with her lies, I always believed she drugged Caylee, drown her in the tub and then bagged her. After, she put the ladder up, open the back gate.

I agree 100 percent. He knew all about lying and telling the truth from being a cop.

But can you entertain the notion that, because GA's own daughter was the accused, he had a built-in denial factor going on?

Because she played him?????

What I could never figure out was that RC acted on the stand as if GA had betrayed her when she was the one claiming to be sleeping with someone else's husband. jmo

I rather think it was the other way around. He played her.

Watching shows on mothers that kill, seems the method used alot is drowning the kids in the tub. Since the felon mixes the truth with her lies, I always believed she drugged Caylee, drown her in the tub and then bagged her. After, she put the ladder up, open the back gate.

So why the high levels of chloroform. Ugh.. wrong thread..!

I am sure he probably had no clue about her prior background.

I doubt he had any support group coming from inside of his own home and I am sure she was sympathetic to him and at the time I am sure he was appreciative of that.

There is no evidence that I have ever heard of that George allegedly cheated on Cindy before.

I just didn't believe her when she testified. When asked did she have an affair she seemed very evasive and not believable to me........it was like she didn't even believe what she was putting out.

Imo

I always thought drowning would be the most horrific way to go, next to burning to death. What the heck is she thinking?

I agree. I've suffered second degree burns from a horrendous sunburn. And after enduring that pain I can assure you that my biggest fear would be to burn to death closely followed by drowning.

There's no way Caylee didn't suffer unless she was knocked out before she put the tape over her mouth. And IMO there would be no need for the tape if Caylee was knocked out. If she was knocked out Casey could have smothered her to death with a pillow or blanket. No, my opinion has always been that she needed the tape because Caylee was fully awake when she applied the duct tape. And I'm sure that Caylee was terrified in her last moments on this Earth. Absolutely terrified.

But I could understand Cindy hoping she didn't suffer but Cindy isn't in denial she knows exactly what her daughter is capable of, she knows better than anyone else. She fully knows that Caylee's last minutes were terrifying.

Although I'm more enraged than ever before at Cindy and her antics. I'm somewhat peaceful about a certain aspect. I was so anguished that Cindy and George didn't get custody of Caylee and that Caylee could have had a shot at a long and happy life.

It's more apparent than ever after this interview that Caylee was saved from what surely would have been a horrendous life with either of the Anthony women. Caylee truly had no chance. And although I think it's terribly sad that Caylee didn't get to enjoy all that life had to offer it's become painfully obvious the only way Caylee would have had a chance to truly enjoy a happy life would be if she was placed with another family altogether.

So if you are inclined to believe in reincarnation I hope and pray that God gives Caylee's soul a second chance at enjoying a long and happy life with the exact polar opposite maternal relatives such as the Anthony women.

It's truly not difficult to understand how Casey turned out when you watch Cindy in action during these interviews. They both are a piece of work. And I'm not certain Cindy isn't capable of doing exactly what Casey did, murder. Both women are incredibly dangerous women. Both need to be far far far away from normal society.

Taking into consideration that RC's sister was in jail at the same time and delivering books to KC it just seems like way too much of a coincidence that RC ends up hooking up with GA. What are the odds? jmo

I hate to ask.. but.. link please? :seeya:

Lamb, if I could, I'd make you breakfast...

[/B]

I also believe that could have been her initial intent, thus the flurry of phone calls. However when those calls went unanswered she changed her game plan and went with the Zanny ruse. That is about the only explanation I have ever been able to figure out for those calls.

MOO

I think the A's should be banned from using the word..Absolutely..forever!

I'm not sure who rubbed off on who but they all seem to use the language of lieing..

I think it's funny that now JB thinks he is a hot shot lawyer..JB, have you looked at your client lately, he bears no resemblance to the felon. Lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place.

BBM
I always felt Cindy sent George off to play with Dennis/Kidfinders and the tent and the billboard while she handled the media, LE and of course her own personal PI-DC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sersancz