GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

Just wondering if anyone here knows or has had the opportunity to see if there are any unsolved cases?

FYI ~ Nancy Grace is suppose to be covering this story tonight.

In all of Nebraska as far as children, 3 boys age 11 unsolved...

Richard Chadek

Jay Durnil

Thomas Hunter

But all of their body's were found...:cry:

If there are cameras at the school like the principal said, then I wonder if the angles on them perhaps catch the Subway? It really isn't that far... ?

If there are cameras at the school like the principal said, then I wonder if the angles on them perhaps catch the Subway? It really isn't that far... ?

If she was on Camera, I believe that LE would say so....

The principal sure is pushing the " it wasn't the schools fault" thing...

It reminds me of Kyron Horman all over again :(

Well, except Kyron WAS in the school, that much is 100% certain.

It doesn't sound to me like Kerra ever was on school grounds that morning, and wasn't dropped off in the parking lot at all.

Pic of the Subway:

Attachments

• Subway.png
    Subway.png
    510.1 KB · Views: 47
I still hate that the school waits hours before contacting the parents of children marked as absent in their first class.

I think that the principle is trying to distance the liability of the school for this by pushing that she was at the subway; and that she never entered the school. HOW do they know that she never entered the school? Is there a person at each door? I wish that we had more information.

North side across from the School:

Attachments

• North of School.png
    North of School.png
    589.5 KB · Views: 46
I just sent a flyer order to our local fed ex/kinkos. DH and I are going to drive around tonight and put them up at truck stops and rest areas and other busy places we can find around here. He also will take a stack to work tomorrow and hand them out to all the drivers he knows to put up elsewhere in WY.

First I've heard of this. It reminds me of Kyron Horman.

Praying for Kerra

"Witnesses say they saw her walking back toward the school.

Step father dropped her off at the school."

Yet, the parents are POIs since they are the last to have seen her? Doesn't make sense. (MOO)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back