Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.
KSLSharaPark Shara Park
Bail will be discussed at the arraignment hearing for Steven Powell, until then no bail set. #findsusan
1 hour ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
We just got word that Steven Powell's arraignment hearing will be today at 1:30pm in Pierce County. #findsusan
1 hour ago

Can we please not talk about him being a "stand up guy," please? :sick: I'm sure that's not what you meant, but that's (unfortunately) what I'm thinking about. EWWW!!!!

You are a nut. :floorlaugh:

fox13now FOX 13 NOW
We will interview Susan Cox Powell's friend Kiirsi Hellewell on her reaction to the Steven Powell arrest, watch #GDU: fox13now.com/live.
11 minutes ago

Just read all the news stories. My biggest question right now; Can the Cox's petition for custody of the boys? Would the court give them back to Josh if he is not living with Steve?

With his line of work he could of hired someone to do it. I just can't see either one having the b_____ to do it. jmo

Genius thought RubyRed! And my gut tells me that SP is the type of controlling in-law that would demand a key to JP and Susan's house. MOO

wm

Just got up and had to check - NO BAIL. I'm so pleased :)

Too bad SP made all those trips here and there -- a definite flight risk!

MOO

Mel

I hope to God they put tracking devices on all vehicles he drove.

This is even worse than I thought.

Just read all the news stories. My biggest question right now; Can the Cox's petition for custody of the boys? Would the court give them back to Josh if he is not living with Steve?

Hi Knox! Josh is unemployeed so IMO he would have to prove that he is able to provide for the children. Oooooo, those precious boys. I am praying hard for them and praying they are placed with the Cox's!

WE have some great sleuths here with much more knowledge on this subject than I. Maybe someone will chime in here....

wm

fox13now FOX 13 NOW
Arraignment hearing scheduled for Steven Powell at 2:30 p.m. MDT at the Pierce County courthouse in Tacoma, Wash. bit.ly/nRmgpc
20 minutes ago

something tells me that they were never going to publish susan's diary and that, if anything, it will be used to seal the lid on their coffins. i think they threatened to publish it only bc they were on a campaign to smear her.

evil, disgusting, and to top it all off........friggin' stupid. thank god.

Oh my God. What if Stephen knew Josh took the kids camping, and knew he'd have time alone with Susan who he was obsessed with, and came and started showing her the pics and videos, maybe of her, then accidentally played a video of the kids, and Susan got angry and threatened to report him to LE, and he 'got rid of her'.

Oh my God, I'm just nauseous. Susan, what happened to you? :(

This is exactly why I wonder what kind of alibi Stephen had for that night!

totally agree with you but as a single mother......i just gotta say that cretins such as this need fear me FAR more than they need fear any man on the planet.

Put a pedophile in a room with a bunch of mothers and you don't have to worry about a jail cell. IMHO

Just finished watching the Today show. Is it just me, or do you think Pappy Powell's defense will say that Susan volunteered to have her photographs taken? I don't know how he will explain away the other photos, but there's no doubt in my mind he will try to throw Susan under the bus once again.

:(

MOO

Mel

This is quite interesting to me. Child *advertiser censored* can carry a very, very long prison sentence. I think what will be much shorter, is the time it takes for SP to flip on JP for a deal.

Aqua

Just finished watching the Today show. Is it just me, or do you think Pappy Powell's defense will say that Susan volunteered to have her photographs taken? I don't know how he will explain away the other photos, but there's no doubt in my mind he will try to throw Susan under the bus once again.

:(

MOO

Mel

Of course, because she was sexually attracted to him remember? Who knew he was a garden variety peeping Tom. *shrug* So much for being an arrogant criminal mastermind, right?

I am not minimizing the crime committed against these women...I am minimizing the person who perpetrated it.

JP is part of this because something happened at his and susan's home the night she disapeared that made her sick, and was cause for him to be drying the carpet. Im thinking the "camping trip" was a way to meet daddy steve halfway to transfer body.

Hi Knox! Josh is unemployeed so IMO he would have to prove that he is able to provide for the children. Oooooo, those precious boys. I am praying hard for them and praying they are placed with the Cox's!

WE have some great sleuths here with much more knowledge on this subject than I. Maybe someone will chime in here....

wm

Thanks WM, really hoping this is an opportunity to get the boys away from SP & JP and placed permanently with Susan's parents.

Do any of you think JP shared Daddy's affinity for voyeurism?

JP is part of this because something happened at his and susan's home the night she disapeared that made her sick, and was cause for him to be drying the carpet. Im thinking the "camping trip" was a way to meet daddy steve halfway to transfer body.

That is exactly what I think happened.

Hmmm. Two disposable cell phones that need to be activated. One for son and one for dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw