Conrad Murray trial -Day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching the trial since it came on. I have not formed any opinion at all yet from the evidense presented and I can't believe a great many of you have.

The state did their opening and the defense did theirs. Much of which rebutted what the state said. Nothing has conviced me yet of Murray's guilt or innocence. I will say that I would hate to have some of you as jurors on my case if it ever came up. You all have formed opinions without all the facts. I also don't think those were fake tears. I think he genuinely cared for Michael and it was Michael that approached him he did not seek him out.

I think we are in for some shocking things coming out of this trial. Lifestyles, habits, etc. Think we need to hang on. jmo

Thanks mck16~~~~you have given me something to think about.

Dr Murray looks like he's on "milk" right now. he does not look good.

Vinnie from HLN tweeted that planes are circling the courthouse with a picture of MJ.

I have been watching the trial since it came on. I have not formed any opinion at all yet from the evidense presented and I can't believe a great many of you have.

The state did their opening and the defense did theirs. Much of which rebutted what the state said. Nothing has conviced me yet of Murray's guilt or innocence. I will say that I would hate to have some of you as jurors on my case if it ever came up. You all have formed opinions without all the facts. I also don't think those were fake tears. I think he genuinely cared for Michael and it was Michael that approached him he did not seek him out.

I think we are in for some shocking things coming out of this trial. Lifestyles, habits, etc. Think we need to hang on. jmo

Did you feel the same way about FCA?

Did you feel the same way about FCA?

That's apples to oranges. No way the same scenario if you are referring to the case. But, if you are referring to the jury and the outcome of Casey's trial I think when all the facts were presented it was clear that she was guilty. But, prior to the trial I knew how I felt, but I wanted proof. I think we got that, don't you? jmo

That's apples to oranges. No way the same scenario if you are referring to the case. But, if you are referring to the jury and the outcome of Casey's trial I think when all the facts were presented it was clear that she was guilty. But, prior to the trial I knew how I felt, but I wanted proof. I think we got that, don't you? jmo

Yes, definitely. I'm not trying to be snarky! In fact, I kind off feel sorry for Dr Murray in a way. I don't think he will get jail time. Yes, you're right I need to hear all the evidence before making a decision.

No worries I get new opinions every few minutes. I will count my tallies at the end.

Yes, definitely. I'm not trying to be snarky! In fact, I kind off feel sorry for Dr Murray in a way. I don't think he will get jail time. Yes, you're right I need to hear all the evidence before making a decision.

I know you aren't and I wasn't either. I just get uncomfortable when I hear things stated as facts when we don't know that they are. I mean just look at Baez adamantly saying all those things about how Caylee died and about Casey's father. He stated them so fiercely some people might have believed it right away. I think we all knew it was a joke, but obviously it made an impact on the jury.

I think even Jackson's family think the doc is a scapegoat. I don't think Murray is probably the first that ever gave him 'sleeping' aids. It is going to be interesting to say the least. I am glad it is on the net.

Later in the afternoon for 5 to 7 hours. Can they be more vague?

Friday june 19th 09

One of the last reheasals , took place at the forum.

Witness saw Micheal wasnt right wasnt well ,witness was deeply troubled. Micheal appeared lost and incoherent.
He felt he was not well although he did converse and answer questions.

He offered Micheal food, but a blanket on him ,rubbed his feet and put a heater next to him.

Micheal asked to sit with him and watch Travis go on and reherse . Witness had never seen him like that.

Witness expressed concerns though and email to randy phillips june 2009 at 204 am .
Email entered as evidence
Email was written while Kenny was deeply concerned 2 or 3 hours after rehearsal

Witness asked for water..

Friday june 19th 09

One of the last reheasals , took place at the forum.

Witness saw Micheal wasnt right wasnt well ,witness was deeply troubled. Micheal appeared lost and incoherant.
He felt he was not well although he did converse and answer questions.

He offered Micheal food, but a blanket on him ,rubbed his feet and put a heater next to him.

Micheal asked to sit with him and watch Travis go on and reherse . Witness had never seen him like that.

Witness expressed concerns though and email to randy phillips june 2009 at 204 am .
Email entered as evidence
Email was written while Kenny was deeply concerned 2 or 3 hours after rehersal

Witness asked for water..

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't turn my volume up at work and can't make out the email...LOL!

Screen shot of email. I hope you guys can see it I am very bad with images.

Attachments

• Micheal jackson.jpg
    Micheal jackson.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 28
Kenny says Conrad was upset that Kenny didnt let Micheal rehearse . Which was untrue because Micheal asked to sit out and watch.

Conrad assured Kenny that Micheal was capable of hndling all his responsibilites handling his show . Kenny was shocked because he didnt appear that way to kenny.

(New thought. Maybe Conrad was trying to control Micheal though his addiction )

Also Foot note...

WHA... Kenny rubbed Micheals feet!! Wow. Is this normal? I think not but maybe I am wrong)

As for Kenny I think it would be normal to take care of your star in any way necessary. I think KO is also a compassionate guy, not just a mega producer/director.

This is such a sad case of "yes"mania.

The audio recording is quite shocking - you do have do wonder about the motive of making such a recording...especially by a physician! I cannot imagine other doctors supporting Murray. This is like the grossest of gross negligence.

that email is in many ways good for the defence, as part of there argument in opening was that MJ was desperate to do the tour, and that was why CM gave him only 25ml of propofol, so that he could attend the 12pm rehearsal,

and due to his desperation to get sleep to enable him to rehearse MJ took more propofol himself,

that would be the area I would focus on if I were the defence,

I don't see how that even matters as propofol was not a drug to be used in a home setting, and not for sleep inducement as an insomnia aid. Nor were there informed consent and monitoring charts...so it won't matter if Michael Jackson begged and his entire future in the entertainment field was on the line - a physician should not have been so negligent as to supply the propofol, administer it, and leave the patient with access to a dangerous and restricted drug.

Repeating for the umteenth time (sorry), but I lost a son 6 years ago and I am pained watching the image of Michael on the gurney,dead ,and hearing his voice ,slurred and still sweet. I have the utmost sympathy for Catherine Jackson ,as a mother,having to see and hear ,what was a tragic time for her child.
For the entire family to be able to endure such heartache today,there are no words to express the pain they must be in.
I still can not look at videos or pour through scrapbooks of my James. It just hurts too much,brings the very worst of the pain back.
I am so very sorry Catherine Jackson. So sorry.

Respectfully, we don't tell other posters what they should or should not do at WS . TOS and all................

Oh man, this is just terrible. And his children will hear that drug induced stupor, I just found it online. Man, the entire family is going to learn a lot of things they did not need to know and have to live with those things. Whew, this is just bad....

IMO MJ was a drug addict, couldn't even take care of himself. I'm sure his children were very used to hearing him babbling, slurring and incoherent on a regular basis. Father of the Year? He was NOT. How could he possibly be?

Repeating for the umteenth time (sorry), but I lost a son 6 years ago and I am pained watching the image of Michael on the gurney,dead ,and hearing his voice ,slurred and still sweet. I have the utmost sympathy for Catherine Jackson ,as a mother,having to see and hear ,what was a tragic time for her child.
For the entire family to be able to endure such heartache today,there are no words to express the pain they must be in.
I still can not look at videos or pour through scrapbooks of my James. It just hurts too much,brings the very worst of the pain back.
I am so very sorry Catherine Jackson. So sorry.

My deepest sympathy MissJames. I know there aren't any words that can take that pain away. I'm so sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member