Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the parents full names again, please? :floorlaugh:

What are the parents full names again, please? :floorlaugh:

They are Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley but I dont know their middle names or middle initials. I guess if you had the ages or round about ages you could tell who was who but it appears they may both have arrest records or charges against them if you look at the ages. I dont want to make rumors though so thats why I said there are a lot of them but you have to figure out who is who.

They are Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley but I dont know their middle names or middle initials. I guess if you had the ages or round about ages you could tell who was who but it appears they may both have arrest records or charges against them if you look at the ages. I dont want to make rumors though so thats why I said there are a lot of them but you have to figure out who is who.

Jeremy L Bradley (thought I posted that)
Deborah Netz Bradley . 25....not sure on the middle name

This bothers me : " ~one of the cell phones did not work.. all three were on the counter and she was in the midst of reprogramming them/putting numbers into them" but I can't put my finger on why, exactly..

I have that feeling this is either a Munchhausen's mother and/or there was issue with baby Lisa's paternity.. and I have NO factual basis for my clairvoyance (aka "playing the meer percentages game") :)

Are we sure JI is the father of that child? Bc if there was any question about it, that might explain his seemingly distant posturing. I've yet to see that man hold his head up for longer than 15 seconds...

Jeremy L Bradley (thought I posted that)
Deborah Netz Bradley . 25....not sure on the middle name

She's only 25? Sheesh.. from what I recall she looked a bit older! And he older than 29?!

She's only 25? Sheesh.. from what I recall she looked a bit older! And he older than 29?!
He is "hair deficient" which makes him look much older (but in case my husband reads this over my shoulder I think balding men can be really handsome. ;) )

He is "hair deficient" which makes him look much older (but if my husband reads this over my shoulder I think balding men can be really handsome. :) )

My husband is lacking a weave also.. his hair is like that of Dr. Phil. I can do bald.. I just can't do the comb over - or g-d forbid the opposite.. like gene simmons ! :woohoo:

Still yet, he looks older.. at least mid 30's for both. I really would have guessed that.

I think Debi also wears a hairpiece known as a fall. If you look at this video it appears to be a hair piece.

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1206812569001/report-mother-of-missing-baby-failed-lie-detector-test[/ame]

DB is a believable crier. Better than most guilty mothers. I will give her that much. And I do believe she's guilty. IMHO only.

This bothers me : " ~one of the cell phones did not work.. all three were on the counter and she was in the midst of reprogramming them/putting numbers into them" but I can't put my finger on why, exactly..

I have that feeling this is either a Munchhausen's mother and/or there was issue with baby Lisa's paternity.. and I have NO factual basis for my clairvoyance (aka "playing the meer percentages game") :)

Are we sure JI is the father of that child? Bc if there was any question about it, that might explain his seemingly distant posturing. I've yet to see that man hold his head up for longer than 15 seconds...

Very smart thinking. :thumb:

DB is a believable crier. Better than most guilty mothers. I will give her that much. And I do believe she's guilty. IMHO only.

The initial crying totally got me. I related to sobbing mixed with being suddenly calm. But then and then and then, I kind of stopped believing. (Cue Journey!)

Looking over precious Lisa's forum, I get the sense that the wind has been knocked from all our sails a bit. Today was incredibly exhausting. Let us have this miracle, please.

I could believe Munchhausen's for sure. There is definitely a problem in that house. Might be why dad looks so zoned out, knowing she was sick and did nothing about it. He is trying to protect her maybe. If that were my partner I would have shanked him first. No way would I protect anyone that hurt my kid. I still think he is protecting her though. Good call.

The initial crying totally got me. I related to sobbing mixed with being suddenly calm. But then and then and then, I kind of stopped believing. (Cue Journey!) LMAO !

Looking over precious Lisa's forum, I get the sense that the wind has been knocked from all our sails a bit. Today was incredibly exhausting. Let us have this miracle, please.

I have to say I never bought it. Reminded me too much of Susan Smith. I've seen pleas from parents who were innocent and there is a distinct difference... it can't be imitated, that desperate hopeless realization. Even the finest actors in Hollywood haven't been able to duplicate it.

Does anyone know where the kitten came from?

I have seen others post the theory that the kitty might have been brought home on impulse as a cuddly-sweet "consolation gift" for the loss of baby Lisa. It would be a guaranteed distraction for the boys.

The thought has crossed my mind that if we knew where they found the kitten, we might find where they put baby Lisa. Dumpsters, abandoned houses, maybe an alley behind a resturant or grocery store would all be likely places to find a litter of kittens.

The initial crying totally got me. I related to sobbing mixed with being suddenly calm. But then and then and then, I kind of stopped believing. (Cue Journey!)

People cry for so many reasons, guilt, frutstration, greiving, great whoopie, pain, anger.... Her crying got to me to...the first two times - then it just annoyed me because I wanted her to answer the questions. I came to feel as though she was using the crying to create "gaps", IYKWIM.

I just don't feel that sweet baby is dead. I think she's alive or the parents would be helping to find her. If she is dead, I will be surprised and totally anhillated.

Bring that baby girl home.

What is a Munchhausen Mother? (sorry, I don't have kids)

I'm starting to wonder if there isn't post partum depression at work in all this.

fox4wdaf FOX 4 News
Police Discredit Social Media Site Rumors in Baby Lisa Search: Day eight in the search for missing 10-month-old ... bit.ly/qpcboF
1 minute ago

Thank you!

How was DB going to reenter that data? Unless she was going to switch a SD card or had the contacts written down someone where.

Which has me wondering if DB or JI or a family member may have a falling out with someone who decided to take Lisa? Or as you mentioned, a paternity issue.

I don't believe a complete stranger took Baby Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa