LE serves search warrant on family's home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say they are using those metal ground poking devices and pushing them into the soil.

I'm a big time lurker but just wanted to say thanks so much for the play by plays. I'm unable to watch at work and this story just makes me sick. I hope they find her alive today but sadly that hope is fading.

Are they thinking that she never actually was moved from the house? :(

Raking again behind the shed?

:seeya: 197 Guests

:seeya: 208 Members

405 peeps ... ALL HERE FOR BABY LISA !

:praying:

Just to be clear the digging work is being done at the back of the big shed and towards the left of the shed if looking from the front street.

Hey darnudes, when you say shed do you mean the huge big barn like structure? ((I noticed the dog in that same area the other day as well...))

it is not making sense to me why that guy is raking on the live feed. If there was a body, you could see the ground and no raking would be required...soil sample they wouldn't be doing that either. the guy with the long pole, that is a probe it looks like.

I have 2 feeds up, one of the front of the house, one of the back and then this page. My comp hates me right now and all this refreshing is making me nutty... Thanks for letting me rant.. I really hope we find something because I can only imagine DB sitting there laughing..

The 'rakers' do seem to be pretty interested in that one small area. Does anyone know what that cut-out in the building would be? I can't get a good close up of it.

So - where did that hazmat guy come from on the right of the screen? He jumped out or off of something near the fence?

One guy has a metal rod he keeps sticking down in the ground.

I think I am going to be sick! WHY!!! Why do we even have to search? Why couldn't this baby be alive and laughing right now?

:banghead::furious:

are they looking for fresh unearthed soil under the leaves? i dont want to think about it. moo

Front of the house still very quiet...just parked LE..no signs of activity or comings/goings.

Image4.jpg

Image2.jpg

Nothing happening in the front of the house. In back of garage, 2 hazmatters taking surface soil (apparently).

Hey darnudes, when you say shed do you mean the huge big barn like structure? ((I noticed the dog in that same area the other day as well...))

Yep, that's the one. I wonder if the dog alerted in that area, they seem to know exactly where they want to dig and haven't dug anywhere else yet that I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean