The boys heard clicking Noises discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you hear clicking noises on your key board for your computer?

I checked every room in my house for "clicking" sounds yesterday and can report only two:

*The loud second-hand ticking of a shelf clock above the computer.

*The rotation of plug-in light timers in several rooms of the house (more in winter, but always a few) especially if they've loosened from the electrical outlet.

Correct me if I'm wrong please, but aren't we taking Deb's word that one of the boys heard clicking? Have we gotten this info from LE? If Deb said it, has there been any reason to think she couldn't have made it up? Thank you.

I was just taping up some boxes to send to my daughter up north

and as I was pulling the Packing tape of the roll and cutting it,

It sounded some what like a Clicking sound.

If some one was "bundling" some thing in plastic and wrapping it

with Duct tape or packing tape it might be mistaken for clicking... :cry:

Especially if the taper was trying to go slow so as to not wake others!

Maybe it's already been suggested as a clicking sound and I missed it: The springs on the sides of a screen window being pressed in and released.

Certain leather boots make a clicking sound on solid flooring. If the child noticed the sound it was something he was unaccustomed to hearing; which rules out a lot I would think.

sorry if this has been mentioned but i'm thinking maybe a ceiling fan? i know sometimes they can shake which makes what could be thought of as clicking sound or even sometimes the cord that hangs down catches in the breeze hitting a part of the fan again making a repetitive sound that could be thought of as clicking.

Yes, but Jeremy has said in other interviews that the computer room and the boys room are on opposite corners of the house. He was discussing if they could have heard someone coming in the window.

Also, I would imagine that this clicking noise would be non-routine to the boy, or he wouldn't have noticed it.

Here are other suggestions:
Baby swing
Sponge mop
Cigarette lighter
Phone texting
Baby coughing as heard over the monitor
Attic stairs
Clothing with snaps in the dryer
Baby wearing clothing with snaps in the dryer. :(
Tap shoes
Castanets
Crib railing moving up and down
Giant cockroaches communicating :laugh:

That's all I can remember for now

inside or outside? Or was it specified? shovel hitting gravel or hard dirt might make that noise.....

Do you hear clicking noises on your key board for your computer?

Wouldn't it have to be louder for them to hear it in another room? Was this "clicking" confession through LE or the mom? were kids in bed?

I'm assuming they have no portable phone, but when my old phone was dying, it made a clicking noise. It would click for a while, then nothing and start all over again doing that for hours before finally silent. It didn't do it the whole time I had it, just near it's death.

Wonder if it's something like that with a battery running down? My wall clock does that too - the hand stops turning and it clicks in place.

My ice-maker also clicks when it wants to drop some ice and ice bin is full.

It's hard not to think of something sinister making the noise, but maybe it was a normal "clicking" just noticed due to the heightened awareness knowing that dad wasn't home that night?

:countsheep:

Have you ever tried to open a screen of the type in the window when it is jammed?

Sounds just like clicking...

taking off pieces of tape

BBM

Rolls of tape and tape dispenser are listed on the Wed. search warrant inventory listed in the filing today of State's Motion to Seal Court Records:

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

I have thought from the beginning that the Mom did something to Lisa and I still feel that way. I think the tape may play a part in wrapping the baby up to dispose of her. I hate to even type that but it has been my gut feeling .
The Mom reminds me soooo much of Susan Smith

Especially if the taper was trying to go slow so as to not wake others!

A friend and I did that and your right it makes so much more noise. It was so bad that we ended up laughing our butts off so if the tape didn't wake them up our laughing did. :)

I checked every room in my house for "clicking" sounds yesterday and can report only two:

*The loud second-hand ticking of a shelf clock above the computer.

*The rotation of plug-in light timers in several rooms of the house (more in winter, but always a few) especially if they've loosened from the electrical outlet.

BBM Now I know I'm tired. I read this three times thinking how could a clicking sound be second hand (used) DOH I feel like Homer Simpson now that I get it. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa