Conrad Murray -Day eighteen.

Wagren is asking about how witness found out CM would no longer be his Doc. Talking about how well CM kept records, x-rays, etc. Last procedure was in approx 2004 or 2005.

Walgren asked if CM every treated witness for sleep disorder or addiction, para....
Witness excused. Next up is Ruby Mosely.

I was getting ready to go to the eye doctor to have a procedure done and missed this little bit. Could you tell me a bit more?

Witness #3 said she was taken to Sunrise Hospital after one of her multiple heart attacks, which opened the door to ask her whether she knew Sunrise Hospital had disciplined CM for not responding to pages from hospital personnel. The State wanted to get this in but needed someone to open the door to that.

Oh Ruby is gonna be interesting. She looks like a little spitfire of a granny.

Witness #3 said she was taken to Sunrise Hospital after one of her multiple heart attacks, which opened the door to ask her whether she knew Sunrise Hospital had disciplined CM for not responding to pages from hospital personnel. The State wanted to get this in but needed someone to open the door to that.

The prosecution must be loving these witnesses. As Kathy Griffin would say, it's like a gift from Baby Jesus. :)

She met CM at his father's funeral in 2003, and remet him in 2006 at the clinic he opened.

Uh, if these folks in Acres Homes are "on welfare and Social Security", they are on Medicaid and Medicare, so he wasn't exactly working for free. Just sayin'.

CM opened the clinic as a tribute to his father after he passed. She was also a patient of CM. She had stints placed. Also her husband's doc. Her husband is 82 years old.

I hope if I'm ever accused of a crime that the judge will allow my 7th grade teacher to testify about how I used to volunteer to clap the erasers after school. :rolleyes:

Who paid for Ms Ruby's trip from Houston to Los angeles?

Uh, if these folks in Acres Homes are "on welfare and Social Security", they are on Medicaid and Medicare, so he wasn't exactly working for free. Just sayin'.

BBM

The first thing that went thru my mind when I heard this.
It's a major reason some docs love working with welfare patients.
They're sure to get paid.

Ms Ruby is giving prosecution a look that brings to mind someone who is going to say "get your hand outta that cookie jar, right now."

My mistake, maybe it was defense she was looking at.

Chertoff doesn't seem to be getting what he wants out of Ruby. Or the Judge is tying his hands.

Am I confused? Don't character witnesses usually testify during the Sentencing part of a trial?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back