10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

Wasn't Bill supposed to be "assembling a team of experts to help him investigate Lisa's disappearance"?

I wish we could hear more about the team of experts.

"Stanton said he and his team are now assisting baby Lisa's parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, in the quest to find their missing daughter. However, the family has not hired him.

"I will be asking questions," Stanton said, reports the station. "I am not here to defend or represent anyone. I have been asked to come out here and to find Lisa and to find the perpetrator or perpetrators."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20119234-504083.html

Seems he lied as well. I do not see him searching to find Lisa or to find the perpetrator or perpetrators. In my eyes, I see him helping the perpetrators. JMO

They could also go out searching for her! Do anything to attempt to locate baby Lisa.

I'm new to this forum and Lisa's disappearance. Except for google searhing on the WWW. Did the parents ever search for their child?

Wasn't Bill supposed to be "assembling a team of experts to help him investigate Lisa's disappearance"?

I wish we could hear more about the team of experts.

"Stanton said he and his team are now assisting baby Lisa's parents, Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, in the quest to find their missing daughter. However, the family has not hired him.

"I will be asking questions," Stanton said, reports the station. "I am not here to defend or represent anyone. I have been asked to come out here and to find Lisa and to find the perpetrator or perpetrators."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20119234-504083.html

The only one we heard about was Dr. Marissa Randazzo I think. We have a thread about her. She was announced in a presser but I don't think we ever heard what, if anything, she was actually doing in order to find Lisa. IIRC she has expertise in school shootings and targeted threats and a variety of other things but her bio didn't mention missing persons cases.

No bags .I would insist the media not film my minor children .

Unfortunately, it's not that easy. AFAIK, it is legal for the media to photograph the children where there is no reasonable expectation of privacy. However, just because it's legal, doesn't make it right. It was unwise for D&J, by giving outdoor interviews, to let the media in on their location. I guess we all hope for the best, as in the media would respect the privacy of the boys, but that didn't happen in this case.

I must have missed something. Why is everyone, all of a sudden, saying that this dramatic move was for the boys? It clearly was for Wild Bill and his flare for the dramatic.

It could be both IMO. BS' reasons and the family members' reasons for doing things might not be the same ones.

I must have missed something. Why is everyone, all of a sudden, saying that this dramatic move was for the boys? It clearly was for Wild Bill and his flare for the dramatic.

We're trying to put a positive spin on it so we're not called a bunch of meanies, too.:innocent:

I'm new to this forum and Lisa's disappearance. Except for google searhing on the WWW. Did the parents ever search for their child?

Not openly, no. What they have been doing behind closed doors for three weeks is anyone's guess.

Maybe this is OT, but I would really like to have a link regarding threats to Lisa's family.

A cadaver dog hit in the house. A child is missing without a trace. PD don't feel the parents are cooperating.

So, just so I don't put words into anyone's mouth, does this mean you're not looking for a live Lisa, or you are? If you are, then I would have to assume the above doesn't mean guilt of the parents to you, and that you think she is alive?

Certainly, the boys need to be protected. However, I think in this case D&J were simply walking their boys up to their home after they had returned from school. While D&J should not ever purposefully expose their children, I think the media should respect the boys privacy while they try to have a semblance of a normal life.
I think that is pathetic that the media made the decision to actually publish a photo of the kids for us to even be having this conversation.

have they not called tim miller? that always surprises me. I guess if I wanted to believe my child was definitely still living I might not even consider TES. I would really want answers though. I think.

FYI - TES does find live people who are missing. They are not just for locating bodies.

:seeya: I haven't seen or heard that the parents ever searched for Lisa, mostly they've showed up on national news but are exhausted now from sitting in the house all day while everyone else does the searching :furious:

BBM:
I don't think there was any alerting to clipped toenails by an HRD dog. I think that was just spin, for the sake of argument against HRD alerts.

If there was... then we got a serious problem with the dog(s) here.

Additionally, what is the difference between toenails that are clipped and those still attached to to the toe? Nothing! These dogs would be alerting to feet constantly! :floorlaugh:

I agree, however, I wish the media would respect that these boys are going to leave their home at times to do what normal children do. I agree with you about the trip last night...let's just hope the media doesn't show up across the street from the boys school on Monday morning. I'd hate to think these kids can't be with their friends and classmates.
I don't think that this school's administration will let this happen if possible. The kids have been going to school already and the media hasn't got pics of them yet while there (at least that they have published).

Because it's really nobody's business perhaps.

If the media can't find Casey, then they probably can't find the irwin/bradley's either. I was positive someone was gonna out CFCMA ages ago.

I'm not saying they should be found though, as I think the boys deserve some peace. Maybe they'll dress up tonight and someone will take them to a Halloween event or something. Anything to get away from the trauma I'm sure they feel.

MOO

Mel

That's all i need and I am sure LE :banghead:

Initially, I thought that was compelling evidence. Then I read and saw interviews about HRD dogs and realized it's not as clear cut as I thought. HRD dogs will hit on human blood because it will give of the scent of decomposition after it has been deposited (When it starts to give off the scent, IDK). I could be a piece in the puzzle, but it's not all LE needs. If it was, there would have been arrests, IMO.

I had been going back and forth between being on the fence and SODDI, but when the interviews with the boys where canceled, I began to believe DB and/or JI were somehow involved and fell off the fence. And then there was the call from one of the cells. Now, after reading a lot of the discussions from yesterday and today, I just don't know! Many of the fence sitters have presented good arguments that have made me take a step back. So, I guess I'm starting to climb back up the fence, but I'm not sitting on it yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back