10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

I have been trying to wade through the posts since last night and haven't had any success. Did the 'convoy' ever return? Has any of the immediate family been seen since last night?

(Not quoted to save space) Nancy A and Smooth Operator made a couple posts upstream that state exactly what I've been trying to get across myself. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but when opinion and facts get used interchangably, nothing is gained for anyone, but confusion.
What I am left with, in a nutshell, is every DB or JI bashing post that says they killed their child, is one less person that would take a second look if Baby Lisa was within eyesight. Why? Because some already have her dead and rotting away, so it couldn't possibly been her. All I care about is Lisa???? Really? If so, why proclaim her dead and looking for a live Lisa a waste of time and energy. If you don't want to give the parents the benefit of the doubt, fine, but at least give Lisa the benefit of the doubt and realize she may very well be alive and needing our help. Just my $.02 of course.

I just tend to prefer to have the proof sitting in front of me of what was said and why. It's probably a good idea to cite sources and specifics rather than just put general post #'s. In fact, the post that I was led to was an entirely different post than this one above.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15902698/tina-porter-turned-away-in-efforts-to-assist-baby-lisas-parents

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/?watchId=ab7ea607-f35a-45c1-9886-5f309248a98e

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29601540/detail.html

indepmo before it was in MSM
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7294892#post7294892"]MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 10/28/11 - Page 9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
Just visited the Irwin-Bradley (hideout) with Tina Porter. After she explained who she was a young gentleman stated they aren't available right now and to contact their attorney if we wanted to talk to them. Door shut in face.

Tina walked straight over to FOX 4 and KCTV 5 saying. "roll the cameras, roll the cameras" and really let go. Will post videos whenever they are online. (No, I didn't want to walk up rolling cell phone video as much as I would have liked to)

indepmo offering that Tina's intentions were only to help-
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7295088#post7295088"]MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 10/28/11 - Page 11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

indepmo giving more detailed play by play
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7295788#post7295788"]10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisa’s Family Leaves - Page 7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
Tina maintained her composure when we were at the door, and only knocked a second time after she talked to the reporters that were camped outside when she was reminded that the local attorney had been fired and the gentleman at the door didn’t tell us who to call. When she knocked the second time, someone walked over to the door and turned the porch light off. Tina said (not yelled) "Hey... I need to know who the attorney is I need to call, not knowing if other local representation had been assigned"

we made several attempts this week to contact the Irwin and Bradley family attempting to set up a meeting. Instead of them responding stating "we aren’t interested", our requests were never acknowledged. We had no contact information for them other than the official find.lisa FB page. I did save all correspondence in the event something like this was going to happen.

As far as I know, that is all the official information we have on the matter. We're all going to walk away different perspectives, as is to be expected. I don't even know for sure what specifically you wanted confirmation of, so I'm not trying to prove anything- just providing all the links I had on it.

I hope this helps.

I agree, Donjeta. Maybe BS is changing directions and becoming somewhat of a bodyguard. I just think that sort of drama has a negative effect on two very young boys already afraid that their little sister was taken at night by some sort of bogeyman. So what do they do? Drag then out at night with high drama.

Makes no sense to me!

Bill Stanton has been a bodyguard for many years. It makes sense to me that he would occupy the family in light of the media storm.

Stanton left the police department, opened a private investigation agency and became a personal bodyguard. At the same time, Stanton became a bouncer at a trendy nightclub.

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17422420/ns/dateline_nbc-wild_bill_watching_your_back/t/who-wild-bill/

Mel

So if your child was kidnapped at night, and a man and woman you've never met came to your door at night, you would ask the person answering to please let them in?

Alternatively, if your child had died in the night, and a man and woman you've never met came to your door at night, you would ask the person answering to please let them in?

Alternatively again, assuming they knew who she was, if you child were "missing" and people suspected you of being a child murderer (guilty or innocent) and someone who had both of their children murdered came to your door at night with a man you didn't know, you would welcome them in?

Whatever you presume about their guilt or circumstance, I can't imagine why ANYONE would have invited them in. JMO

ETA- and then of course they saw her walk away, talk to reporters in an upset manner and return. It certainly would appear to be a "situation" IMO.

If the woman who knocked on the door, was a mother who had lost her children, in the same horrific way that I seemed to be experiencing my loss, then I would let her come in and try and help me the best she could. The parents were not alone and vulnerable, there were plenty of family members and even TV cameras on the home. So I do not see what their concerns were. I would think they would want the connection with someone who could truly understand their current situation. imoo

Bill Stanton has been a bodyguard for many years. It makes sense to me that he would occupy the family in light of the media storm.

Stanton left the police department, opened a private investigation agency and became a personal bodyguard. At the same time, Stanton became a bouncer at a trendy nightclub.

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17422420/ns/dateline_nbc-wild_bill_watching_your_back/t/who-wild-bill/

Mel

I agree he makes a great body guard but that is not what he was hired for. He was not hired for the family, he was hired to find Lisa. That is what he said.

(Not quoted to save space) Nancy A and Smooth Operator made a couple posts upstream that state exactly what I've been trying to get across myself. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but when opinion and facts get used interchangably, nothing is gained for anyone, but confusion.
What I am left with, in a nutshell, is every DB or JI bashing post that says they killed their child, is one less person that would take a second look if Baby Lisa was within eyesight. Why? Because some already have her dead and rotting away, so it couldn't possibly been her. All I care about is Lisa???? Really? If so, why proclaim her dead and looking for a live Lisa a waste of time and energy. If you don't want to give the parents the benefit of the doubt, fine, but at least give Lisa the benefit of the doubt and realize she may very well be alive and needing our help. Just my $.02 of course.
BBM

I care enough about Lisa to hope and pray that, Fates forbid as I fear, she is no longer with us she receives justice unlike so many others whose parents stole away a bit of sunshine and hope from our world.

This is insulting to every single poster who follows cases like these - for days, weeks, months and years praying our missing are found to lay to rest with dignity and respect.

Any of us would choose any of our missing kids - the ones we adopt in our hearts - to be alive. Sadly I have followed too many cases for the past quarter century to believe this one will end happily but I do not deserve to be told I do not care.

JMHO

:crazy:
This is baby Lisa's case and not the Anthony case. But some patterns develop that you see in other cases that might fit this one. So you will see some comparisons with other cases.

I myself have thought of one situation that it might be, but also considering a pattern set up in other missing cases.

BBM

I totally disagree with this line of thinking. Everyone is different, every family has it's own way of reacting,along with it's own culture....and each case has important differences.
I see a lot of posts jumping to conclusions in this case when there is no evidence to support them.

No matter if anyone in that home knew who Tina Porter was, whoever answered the door could have and should have used some diplomacy. It would have only taken a minute or two to say, "Thank you for your concern. Please leave your name and phone number and I'll be sure to get it to them."

Any guesses on how long they will be gone? Just the weekend? Longer?

I wasn't aware these people had offered their services to the benefactor? I'll try to find a link.

:seeya:

I wouldn't have waited for them to make an offer. I would have chased them down pronto and velcroed myself to them the instant LE was finished taking my statement.

I'm kind of forward like that, though.:blushing:

This is exactly the kind of post that makes me sympathize strongly with the family. Are you seriously picking apart how DB behaved as the boys walked in home having come home from school? Seriously? You're making a judgement on her, saying she can't be bothered, saying she doesn't pay attention to her boys, based on that one screenshot. That's unbelievable.

I must be a crap mom because my 7yo walks a few feet ahead of me on a regular basis. She's not always clung to my side.

I think the point is they should be protecting the boys from the media cameras and splashing their pictures all over the national TV . MOO

BBM

I care enough about Lisa to hope and pray that, Fates forbid as I fear, she is no longer with us she receives justice unlike so many others whose parents stole away a bit of sunshine and hope from our world.

This is insulting to every single poster who follows cases like these - for days, weeks, months and years praying our missing are found to lay to rest with dignity and respect.

Any of us would choose any of our missing kids - the ones we adopt in our hearts - to be alive. Sadly I have followed too many cases for the past quarter century to believe this one will end happily but I do not deserve to be told I do not care.

JMHO

I'm not insulted at all, so don't include me. I happen to agree with the post.

IMHO the poster is absolutely right.

BBM

JMHO

Kate, I feel the same way. Even though I pretty much know in my heart how this is gonna turn out, that doesn't mean I don't care about baby Lisa. She's tugged at my heartstrings for more hours than I can count.

And while I pretty much don't care for how the parents are behaving, that doesn't mean I want to sit back and watch them get bashed at every turn either.

I see many of us (myself included) are getting a bit testy this afternoon. Maybe it's time for us to take a deep breath and regroup - for Lisa's sake. I know I'm gonna take a fiver.

Hugs,

Mel

BBM

JMHO

I disagree, I am simply staing if one thinks w/o a doubt Lisa is dead, that they would have no reason to look for her alive.

One thing I know about the people here at WS is that they care, they care enough to keep looking for clues, to pray and express their opinions and light candles and donate money and time. Many here have been here for years posting and reading and hoping and praying for a good outcome, but most of the time, we are saddened by what the out come is. I understand your thoughts, I think that if everyone thinks Kyron Horman is dead, no one will look, but I tell you, that is not the case here. We may have an opinion but we always look and keep our eyes open for these kids and women and men that are gone.

Kate, I feel the same way. Even though I pretty much know in my heart how this is gonna turn out, that doesn't mean I don't care about baby Lisa. She's tugged at my heartstrings for more hours than I can count.

And while I pretty much don't care for how the parents are behaving, that doesn't mean I want to sit back and watch them get bashed at every turn either.

I see many of us (myself included) are getting a bit testy this afternoon. Maybe it's time for us to take a deep breath and regroup - for Lisa's sake. I know I'm gonna take a fiver.

Hugs,

Mel

I agree. I imagine the mods are half a second from shutting down this thread.

I agree he makes a great body guard but that is not what he was hired for. He was not hired for the family, he was hired to find Lisa. That is what he said.

Ya got me there Dr. F. Bill did say he was there for Lisa, and even I have to question how that translates into whisking off the parents? Maybe he'll explain it to me on Monday morning ;)

Someone mentioned earlier that perhaps the family left to save them from beings served a subpeona (grand jury or something to do with the kids). It made me pause for a second...

Mel

No matter if anyone in that home knew who Tina Porter was, whoever answered the door could have and should have used some diplomacy. It would have only taken a minute or two to say, "Thank you for your concern. Please leave your name and phone number and I'll be sure to get it to them."

You know, I might have missed it. I couldn't hear what they said. Diplomacy is always highly regarded by me, I just wasn't aware that we had been shown they were overtly rude.

All I had was [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7294892#post7294892"]Indepmo's account,[/ame] where he related that "a young gentleman stated they aren't available right now and to contact their attorney if we wanted to talk to them. Door shut in face."

Considering I wouldn't even have answered, I didn't find that horribly rude. I suppose it wasn't overly kind either. Was there more that I missed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjael
Back