MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN is a joke. Jean C. was so confused she said the neighbor is the one accusing Jersey of liking to set fires. Vinnie just sat there...no correction. MW is their source? Nuf said....

Joe T. is orchestrating this Jersey mania. No doubt in my mind....but, as always, moo.

He must be having a grand time right about now!

MW also mentioned Jersey having arson in his past, and on record.

.."Dr.Know" posted his arson arrest record here ( from new jersey ) he was in jail for that from May 26, 1998------July 11, 2003

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7308030&postcount=637"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "Jersey" and MW[/ame]

I'm not a reporter...but I found this.

SBI Number: 000425490B
Sentenced as: Tanko, John
Race: White
Ethnicity: N/A
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Birth Date: March 19, 1969
Admission Date: May 26, 1998
Current Facility: Released from RFSP
Current Max Release Date: N/A
Current Parole Eligibility Date: N/A

Maximum
Term
1 count of :
2C:17-1*2 Arson-Aggravated /2

1 count of :
2C:28-5*3 Tamper/Retaliate With Witness/Informnt/3

https://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/details?x=1060349&n=0

Hmmm, 5'6"? Tall and slender? Not really...

Someones closing in. Thats the first time I have seen the house, neighbors, apt, and roadway to the gas station done the way VP on HLN just did it. Wowee! As the crow flies, that tells a story that It could have been Lisa that was sighted that night. And then the bald guy in court? Lands sakes alive! Duuude...he was cleared by LE , but was LE just saying that? What I find fishy here is I have been under the impression that JT was gone when Lisa vanished, he is a dead ringer for the description, then his gf says he is a fire bug, then the dumpster fire. Pretty tidy-just like DB saying she cant remember things but refuses to help put the puzzle together. Haha I wish Prime news had a re run. I am just astounded.

I'm pretty sure we are talking about 2 different people. Has the media or LE indicated the JT/Jersey age/DOB?

HLN is a joke. Jean C. was so confused she said the neighbor is the one accusing Jersey of liking to set fires. Vinnie just sat there...no correction. MW is their source? Nuf said....

Joe T. is orchestrating this Jersey mania. No doubt in my mind....but, as always, moo.

Yes, it's Jersey mania. He may have just started a dumpster fire, not stolen a baby. I'll bet MW knows more.

The Johnny Tanko we are seeing on HLN has the same birth date as the New Jersey Johnny Tanko.

TANKO , JOHN S , Defendant
3718 N LISTER
KANSAS CITY, MO 64116

Year of Birth: 1969

He's due back in court TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2011

casenet.

Off topic, what's this guy's secret for his youthful appearance?

I just searched and read through about 20 articles related to the Handyman, John Tanko's arrest. None of them mentioned his age and never was a photo published.

I am now thinking that the guy in court is the same John Tanko, but he's different than we expected with a shaven head and from the side/back. Wish they'd gotten his face. I think he is indeed in his 40s, but (aside from a couple of terrible mug shots) is able to pull off 20s or 30s - maybe even tells people he's younger than he is.

I expect to be proven wrong and be utterly confused again in a matter of moments!

I can't determine a thing until I can see the bald man's face. I can't tell age by the back of his head. I tried to look at the tip of his nose, fingers, and ear but that isn't enough for me to go on. Are we going to get to see his face?

I have had friends shave their beard or moustache and I did not recognize them. I know a head shaving would confuse me.

Hello newbies and guests! There are so many guests! Join us! WS ROCKS! :partyguy: :welcome2: :yourock: :bananalama: :welcome4: :party: :welcome5: :grouphug: :hen:

Ready to have JVM spin your head?

Was that considered "mugging for the camera"?

Seems like he was hiding his face from the cameras.

Ok im really trying to get my head round all this! LE will already have all this information that we are only just hearing. They have interviewed MW 4 times and questioned Jersey and cleared him. They will know any relevant connections to DB and family. They already took the dumpster away for tests and questioned neighbours. Soooo surely they have an idea of whats happened to Lisa??? Just wish they would share it with us confused people on here:fence:e p

JVM Show

Jim B: we know Jersey is connected to the investigation, not at all to say is involved in disappearance

My reasoning for thinking that the pictures posted from today and the pictures we previously had of Jersey are different people are based on my personal experience. My husband is the same age as the "old" Jersey. My husband is bald and his head is not nearly as youthful looking as the pictures of the guy posted today. Maybe Jersey just has a youngish looking back of head and jawline, but it seems doubtful. His face in the mugshot pictures make it look like he's had a long rough life and does not match the back/side of the head shots taken today.

FTR, my husband's age is typically guessed 10+ years younger than he is, and he still looks older from the back of the head than the guy photo'd today.

JME, JMO, MOO, etc, etc

I don't see how anyone could have identified the guy as NOT being the guy above from a side view. I saw the same video and didn't see him as "young, in good shape, in his 20's or good looking in any way...(as was insinuated by posts above.) I think we might be looking at the same guy but he looks so different with a shaved head. OR, there might be two people with the same name.

or three, lol. I give up, reading too much and my mind is all tangled up now. Must. get. off. internet.

Why are they even discussing Jersey???? Didn't the reporter show the witness a pic and it wasn't Jersey??

JVM:

-We know maternal uncle-DB's brother is not the person carrying the baby>doesn't fit t description
-We know Jersey is NOT the person who was carrying t child in t dead of night cause witness did not identify him

Could someone give me a brief synopsis to how Jersey became an issue again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow