MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
well....JVM IS WRONG as is typical....if the picture that "they" showed the neighbor was the one posted here of JT....of course the neighbor said it wasn't the same person they saw.....duh!

jmo

Too bad if you're still scratching your head about where baby Lisa is and what Jersey has to do with it. Moving on to Kim K's divorce.

Too bad if you're still scratching your head about where baby Lisa is and what Jersey has to do with it. Moving on to Kim K's divorce.

I turned it off!! Who cares about Kim K's divorce!! :banghead::furious:

Jersey is single now maybe they can hook up.:maddening:

Why is there no recent mugshot of JT, Jersey?
Why no frontal facial view shown on HLN?

I turned it off!! Who cares about Kim K's divorce!! :banghead::furious:

Jersey is single now maybe they can hook up.:maddening:

Isn't it ridiculous! There are serious issues and they focus on stupid stuff like Kim whatshername's divorce. Who gives a flying fig!

The Kardashians aren't worth the TIME! How about reporting on more missing children

Has anyone checked other news stations for coverage. I don't get FOX but they'll probably have his face all over the screen. :dunno:

I think it may be because if the witnesses have identified him from a line-up or photos they do not want any lawyer saying that of couse they knew who he was, his picture was all over TV.

I think the man the witnesses are describing is the shaven head Jersey not the one that we have seen in the older photos.

I actually think LE is gonna have to come out at some point and give a press conference. But then gain what do I know LOL

Isn't it ridiculous! There are serious issues and they focus on stupid stuff like Kim whatshername's divorce. Who gives a flying fig!

Apparently 8 million viewers watched the wedding. Is that more than Prince William and Kate?

I know o/t :tos:

Sorry mods :couch:

JT.jpg

api_image_web_pkgget_image.jpg

WTH!

Sorry, but someone is saying that several people in the neighborhood might have been enamored with this guy? I find that disturbing and hard to believe. JMO

Apparently 8 million viewers watched the wedding. Is that more than Prince William and Kate?

Yea and it was for money! awful!!! now i will get back on topic! sorry!!!

According to this top mugshot he appears to be about 6'4" **Hard to tell since the first number is cutoff, but I'm pretty sure that's a 6.

That would make him rather tall.... Quite a noticeable difference from 5'8", imho. :waitasec:

Its not 5"4?

O/T

NO.. Viewers for Prince William and Kate has been estimated at around two billion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname