MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/1/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this top mugshot he appears to be about 6'4" **Hard to tell since the first number is cutoff, but I'm pretty sure that's a 6.

That would make him rather tall.... Quite a noticeable difference from 5'8", imho. :waitasec:

Why not 5'4"? That's close to the 5'8". MH said that he was about her height, 5'8", and we know that both men and women often exaggerate their height. I think he's a short little guy.

I still think the tall, slim, bald guy sounds like JI.

But what do I know? I'm obviously just inventing things in order to pin this on the parents. ;)

Is NG covering this tonight? My kid has control now lol!

One of my exes was 5'6" and there was NO WAY IN H.E.Double.Hockey.Sticks. that someone would have mistaken him for a tall guy or even an average height guy. He stood out because he was so unusually short.

Describing Jersey as a possibly tall person is one heck of a stretch, no pun intended.

Yes, it's JVM covering for NG.

Motorcycle guy is on now.

There was a video of Jersey (on HLN) getting up and you can see him from the side a little bit. Once that clip becomes available, we'll be able to make more sense of this, I think LOL! He looked young to me, really.

Snark alert: If you spend a lot of time in the clink, your skin stays more youthful--less sun damage! ;-)

:innocent::floorlaugh:

Now MotorCycle Man says the baby had a Tshirt on!

I still think the tall, slim, bald guy sounds like JI.

But what do I know? I'm obviously just inventing things in order to pin this on the parents. ;)

My thoughts, too. When I heard the description of a "balding, slender built guy in a white tee-shirt with dark pants", I immediately thought that this sounded like Jeremy Irwin. I saw the mug-shot of Tanko taken shortly after his recent arrest and know that he was not bald, nor does he appear particularly slender to me. jmo

One of my exes was 5'6" and there was NO WAY IN H.E.Double.Hockey.Sticks. that someone would have mistaken him for a tall guy or even an average height guy. He stood out because he was so unusually short.

Describing Jersey as a possibly tall person is one heck of a stretch, no pun intended.

My husband is 5'6". No one has EVER described him as tall. In fact, when they do describe him, they describe him as short and stocky.

Motorcycle guy picked the diaper baby man out of a lineup of 6 photos LE showed him.

LE shows motorcyle guy pictures of six guys and he picked out the guy...Who did he pick out?

Motorcycle Man: he was going down Randall?/Randolph?

JVM for NG: u were shown photos, can't show it, except to say it is of man who lives in t neighborhood

Motorcycle M: they showed me a lineup of 6 guys, and i picked him out of t 6
-no, they [LE] weren't shocked at all

I'm confused. Did he mean he then ID'ed the guy in a real lineup when he went to t station?

JVM for NG: u were shown photos, can't show it, except to say it is of man who lives in t neighborhood

I'm confused. Did he mean he then ID the guy in a real lineup when he went to t station?
No, he picked someone from a photo line up (according to what he claimed previously).

I'm confused. Did he mean he then ID'ed the guy in a real lineup when he went to t station?

LE wasn't shocked. Hmmm. (coughcough)

Great. another mystery man:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member