WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the same article I quoted above:

"Biryukova did not immediately return a call seeking comment. Her younger brother, Stanley Biryukov, said Julia was crying frantically when she called him Sunday afternoon and explained what had happened.

"I'm hoping they'll find the child," he said."

Why does he refer to his nephew as "the child" and not by his name? Odd.

Forgive me if this is common knowledge and I've missed it, but do we know why she says she left Sky in the car instead of taking him as well as her daughter?

TIA,
K.

I havent heard of an excuse being given.

I couldn't listen to those recordings of the children crying past the 2-mimute mark ... too heartbreaking

I don't know it just blows my mind that a mom can just "disappear" her child.
Currently we have this case and...
Lisa Irwin
Aliayah Lunsford
Jahessye Shockley
Kyron
Haleigh Cummings

And of course I will never ever forget Trenton Duckett

There are so many more, I just don't get it

http://www.child-custody-forum.com/articles/11-Common-False-Allegations.php

Child Custody False Allegations - 11 Common False Allegations

Here are the 11 most common false allegations:

1. Physical abuse of the child
Hitting, spanking, or otherwise doing bodily harm

(snip)

6. Physical abuse of the spouse
Laying hands or harmful implements on your ex spouse (harmful for custody if in front of the child)

CPS is used by many to maximize their spouses’ pain during a separation/divorce. There are dozens of books published to help spouses that have had the nuclear option (a lie to CPS) used on them. Nuclear option #1 is to tell CPS that your spouse sexually abused your child. Nuclear option #2 is to tell CPS that your spouse is violent.

So because someone eats organic foods and goes to church they are incapable of hurting their child? The preponderance of evidence pointing to the contrary thus far means nothing? I thought mom was an attractive lady too, does that also make her charismatic and capable of manipulating her husband into nefarious things?

I see how you could take my post to mean that...

No. What I mean is that she seems to have a LOT invested in her children, in *most* cases the mother is neglectful and/or abusive in the past. She does not appear to be either. I don't see "evidence" to anything yet. I think she is being either wise, or taken.

The new custody agreement, the daughter fearful (or so it seems on the tapes) of her daddy, the dad so quick to say she's out of her mind when she claims abuse, so many things make me think he led her to do something rash.

IMO

I couldn't listen to those recordings of the children crying past the 2-mimute mark ... too heartbreaking

I listened for the full 20 minutes. I was afraid that our upstairs neighbor would call 911 and report that a child was being mistreated here. :(

I don't know it just blows my mind that a mom can just "disappear" her child.
Currently we have this case and...
Lisa Irwin
Aliayah Lunsford
Jahessye Shockley
Kyron
Haleigh Cummings

And of course I will never ever forget Trenton Duckett

There are so many more, I just don't get it

We don't know if it's the mom in this case or in the cases you mentioned but nevertheless, regardless of who it is, I'm mind boggled also that they can hide a body without a trace. And not just children.....teenagers and adults also. Frightening.

http://www.child-custody-forum.com/articles/11-Common-False-Allegations.php

Child Custody False Allegations - 11 Common False Allegations

Here are the 11 most common false allegations:

1. Physical abuse of the child
Hitting, spanking, or otherwise doing bodily harm

(snip)

6. Physical abuse of the spouse
Laying hands or harmful implements on your ex spouse (harmful for custody if in front of the child)

Is that Ed as in "editor" or was this written by someone named Ed? What is the source for his information?

I posted that research only to say that research showed that even in the context of a custody dispute, such as this case presents, 88 percent of the time, allegations of abuse and neglect were either true, or made with a genuine belief that the same were true. So the above possible false allegations is a representation of maybe 12% of all cases. Whether this case is among those 12% remains to be seen.

I'm watching our local news Kiro 7 and they showed court docs with allegations from her husband that she had told him she had dreams of strangling their younger child. That would be the child that is missing now.

i'm watching our local news kiro 7 and they showed court docs with allegations from her husband that she had told him she had dreams of strangling their younger child. That would be the child that is missing now.

wtf?????

Wow. Just getting caught up on news and here... wow. This is movie material!

Has anyone posted mom's FB page yet? This mom did *not* hurt this child. She was into organic feeding, church, and a million photos of her daughter (looks like the page wasn't updated for 2 years). IMO

There *are* a bunch of photos of Sky on his FB missing page.

The dad is incredibly good looking and charismatic, I'm almost certain she hid Sky from him and that he is determined to turn everyone against her. Why didn't she hide their daughter? Likely his threats were against Sky (the boy). IMO

and FWIW, I also think he manipulated (whether verbally or otherwise, I'd love to view the Target tape) her into leaving Sky in the vehicle. IMO

I will be incredibly shocked if I'm wrong on this.

The only other scenario I see here is a set up by dad. IMO

It is truly amazing how many seemingly righteous people kill and/or maim their children... Guess you really can't judge a book by its cover...MOO

CPS is used by many to maximize their spouses’ pain during a separation/divorce. There are dozens of books published to help spouses that have had the nuclear option (a lie to CPS) used on them. Nuclear option #1 is to tell CPS that your spouse sexually abused your child. Nuclear option #2 is to tell CPS that your spouse is violent.

A very dear friend of mine said her ex sexually abused her daughter during a very bitter divorce. In the back of my mind I always questioned it. She was a cop of 26 years. He trained cops in terrorist tactics. Both very smart and knew the laws. I have always felt she pulled the molestation card but I didn't trust him either. She got custody and he relinquished his rights as a father, not due to the allegations however

I do. Here is one, there are more:

This from the Canadian Incident Study on Child Abuse and Neglect in 1998 (CIS-98)

False allegations of abuse and neglect when parents separate
Child Abuse & Neglect, 29(12), 1333–1345. (As excerpted by Leadership Council.org)

Highlights:

This is the first national study:
“The first national study to document the rate of intentionally false allegations of abuse and neglect investigated by child welfare services in Canada.”

There is low rate of false allegations:
“Data indicate that more than one-third of maltreatment investigations are unsubstantiated, but only 4% of all cases are considered to be intentionally fabricated. Within the subsample of cases wherein a custody or access dispute has occurred, the rate of intentionally false allegations is higher: 12%.”

Most false allegations made by fathers:
“While anonymous reporters and noncustodial parents (usually fathers) most frequently make intentionally false reports.”

Children and mothers least likely to make false allegations:
“Of the intentionally false allegations of maltreatment tracked by the CIS-98, custodial parents (usually mothers) and children were least likely to fabricate reports of abuse or neglect.”

Wow. Studies on CPS in the USA showed very different results.

A study was commissioned in 1990 by the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (USA) to assess false CPS allegations. 9,000 divorces were studied in 12 states.

Who makes these allegations?
In the 1990 study cited above,
Mothers accused fathers in 48% of cases. ·
Mothers accused stepfathers or others in 19% of cases ·
Fathers accused mothers in 6% of cases ·
Fathers accused stepfathers or others in 16% of cases ·
Third parties accused fathers, mothers, or others in 11% of cases

How often are these allegations intentionally false?
Determining which allegations are false is often extremely difficult, and few reliable studies on this topic are available. The incidence of intentionally false reports generally appears to be 5% to 8% of all cases.
http://www.missouristate.edu/assets/swk/Module-12_Handout-2_Fact_Sheet_Divorce_and_Allegations.pdf

Parental Alienation Syndrome

False Allegations of Child Abuse and Domestic Violence

...False allegations of domestic violence and child abuse are common in family law proceedings and the person making the allegation (predominately female) far too often succeeds....

http://home.earthlink.net/~elnunes/pas.htm

I'm just trying to think this out...if tomorrow my life circumstances were such that I felt that I needed to hide my child, where would I take him? And why would I stage it to look like this?

My guess is that the only reasons someone would stage it to look like this are:

1) It's not staged and it happened as she said
2) She hid the child from the father and thought that by staging it like an abduction she would not have legal consequences for not producing the child
3) Something happened to the child and she feared that if she just admitted it she would lose custody of her other child.

The other question is much more vexing to me. If I had to place my child with someone, it would have to be someone I knew and trusted very, very well. My sister, or my brother, or my best friend...all of whom would be easy guesses and not hard to find. If she did stash this child somewhere, who did she leave him with? I can't figure it out.

I'm watching our local news Kiro 7 and they showed court docs with allegations from her husband that she had told him she had dreams of strangling their younger child. That would be the child that is missing now.

:eek:hwow:

That is incredibly frightening. I hope desperately that's not the case. Please tell me the court looked into that....right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thewelshrock1972