WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not uncommon for no one to see them for extended periods of time.

I wish they would give her a doll and a blanket and ask her to show how he was wrapped. I bet she never actually saw *him*... :(

MOO

The word "wrapped" is sticking out to me. It's darn near impossible to "wrap" up a baby under the car seat straps..

He's pretty firm in his belief that the people around Julia and Sky know what happened.

wow... like maybe the 1 november 11-12 hour mediation session??? (since no one outside of the neighbor has seen sky in the last TWO WEEKS!!!)

The interview with the 4 y/o was very frustrating. She apparently gave no answers about much of anything.

They have talked to members of her congregation and close friends. No "ah-hah" moments after speakign with them.

So far he hasn't mentioned anything about Julia having an attorney. He seems very positive he will be able to speak with Julia if he has questions.

She does own cell phone left it at home with purse

PErhaps by 3:30 he can tell about the results of the car inspection.

SAid she left her cell and purse at home in the apartment.

No question about time line just the decisions..

So far he hasn't mentioned anything about Julia having an attorney. He seems very positive he will be able to speak with Julia if he has questions.

He did. Her name is Veronica. All questions go through her apparently.

Well IMO what ever happened it was premeditated. I don't think this was an opportunist crime.

WOW. The people closest to Julia know what happened to Sky. No bones about it.

this is why I am wondering why no reward is being offered?

Only thing stronger than a family tie..the al mighty dollar

Yeah, because when my baby is sick and I have to go to the ER I always leave both my cell phone and purse at home. They probably don't want insurance cards or things like that you know.

She does own cell phone left it at home with purse

You've got a sick child, you're on your way to the doctor with him, and you LEAVE your phone and purse at home?? That makes NO sense whatsoever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member