MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 11/10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
By BILL DRAPER, Associated Press – 54 minutes ago

"We are not doing any physical field searching just to do it," Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young said Thursday. "If we have another idea, thought or piece of information on where to do that, we will do it before you can blink. But we aren't going to do it just to do it. We're not going to close our eyes and start throwing darts."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...kAW4nA?docId=29c5d9530d1e428eaac770f716e1c2c8

another interesting quote from this article:

"I'm not saying they're not cooperating," he said. "They have met some of our needs. What I've been talking about specifically is sitting down, separate from each other, to be interviewed by detectives. In regard to that, no, that hasn't happen since the 8th of October."

I found THIS comment by JoeT just smug and an outright LIE:

Before then, Tacopina has said neither the family nor attorneys would be doing interviews so that they could focus on the search for Lisa

No one from JoeT's team has spoken to ANYONE in the area NOR have they conducted any searches and the parents have not done one darn thing~ Just makes me sick

WebKCTV5 KCTV5 Web Team
@jimspellmancnn Have the police even confirmed (unofficially) that MW's phone received a call from Irwin/Bradley phone? Or just MW's word?
31 minutes ago

jimspellmancnn jim spellman

@WebKCTV5 nope...LE hasnt confirmed anything about a ohone call to me, as i have reported before MW told me LE told her...
7 minutes ago

@WebKCTV5 that call came at 8-8:30. Thats what i have reported every time and keep in mind LE doesnt have to tell teh truth in interviews
6 minutes ago

WebKCTV5 KCTV5 Web Team
@jimspellmancnn Have the police even confirmed (unofficially) that MW's phone received a call from Irwin/Bradley phone? Or just MW's word?
31 minutes ago

jimspellmancnn jim spellman

@WebKCTV5 nope...LE hasnt confirmed anything about a ohone call to me, as i have reported before MW told me LE told her...
7 minutes ago

@WebKCTV5 that call came at 8-8:30. Thats what i have reported every time and keep in mind LE doesnt have to tell teh truth in interviews
6 minutes ago

This only proves we don't know much about anything in this case, including anything that's come from MW.

Why won't they agree to be interviewed separately?????? That is so HINKY.

Not when they were separated in the beginning and and accused of harming Pumpkin Pie. I wouldn't want those games played with me either and I assume they don't feel they have anything to hide form each other. If one of them had something to hide (suspicious of the other, cheating etc.) then I could see that person wanting to have a separate interview. If LE is anything like they are on TV when the interview people separately it is to turn them against each other. LE had that opportunity in the first days so I don't see why they would need that technique now. JMO though

ETA actually not so much my opinion as a thought

BBM: Let me say this ... and MOO ! Me thinks MW is enjoying her "15 minutes" ... MW did not have to talk to the media when they showed up --BUT she DID ...

And why does she need a FB Page and a Q&A Page to "rebut accusations" ? IMO, MW brought this ALL ON HERSELF !

I wish JS or the reporters would "point blank" ask MW the following:

1. Does MW know DB or JI ?
2. Does MW know DB's brother, PN ?
3. Does MW know "any" of DB's relatives ?
4. Do ANY of the other people who were living at the home with MW on the night BL went "missing" know DB, JI, PN, or any of DB's relatives ?
5. Does DB or JI know this "Dane" ?
6 Does DB's brother, PN, know this "Dane" ?

These are just a few I could think of right now ... but I am NOT "holding my breath" for a reporter to ASK these questions, or an answer any time soon ...

And LE has NOT issued any sort of statement to confirm anything about what MW is stating to the press and on her FB page about "mysterious phone call" from one of DB/JI's phones to MW's phone ...

:waitasec: I wish Jim Spellman, HLN, Fox, etc. would READ HERE at WS ...

:floorlaugh: Maybe they do ... and if they do read here :seeya: please ask the "right" questions ...

MOO ...

She has answered these questions on Facebook Q&A's.

Yes, we are interested in the cell phone call fitting into the timeline!

But- please MSM-- ask about the computer use by DB after 10:30 PM!
Exactly what was she computing after we were told she stumbled into the house sooo drunk she probably blacked out and can't remember anything after that!!

This too could be very interesting.

IMO DB's answer to that question will be "I don't remember"

ugh.......I forgot we are not suppose to be responding on this thread. Crap. I'll delete, sorry nursie.

I don't think so. I think the lawyer might say no interviews period, but that's not what we are hearing.....we are hearing no SEPARATE interviews, that's DB and JI all the way, IMO.

I wish the reporter would ask if they would be allowed attorneys. If the answer is yes, then it doesn't make sense why they wouldn't want it. If the answer is no, I can see the attorney immediately balking at that.

Before then, Tacopina has said neither the family nor attorneys would be doing interviews so that they could focus on the search for Lisa

No one from JoeT's team has spoken to ANYONE in the area NOR have they conducted any searches and the parents have not done one darn thing~ Just makes me sick

If they've been spending all this time focusing on searching for Lisa where are the search teams? Where are people like Tim Miller?

Maybe it's lawyer talk for we've been spending time planning for a defense.

Reminds me of the JB and the Anthony's .

She has answered these questions on Facebook Q&A's.

Oh, I did not know she answered these ... I "tried" to read that FB but too much to "wade through" ...

Does she know them ? TIA !

MOO ...

That's screams a lawyer is calling the shots and they are following along.

But they have to agree to it. The lawyers work for them. I'm not letting DB and JI off the hook just because they have lawyers telling them what to do. Their baby is at stake.

Yes, we are interested in the cell phone call fitting into the timeline!

But- please MSM-- ask about the computer use by DB after 10:30 PM!

Exactly what was she computing after we were told she stumbled into the house sooo drunk she probably blacked out and can't remember anything after that!!

This too could be very interesting.

She didn't say that.

Not when they were separated in the beginning and and accused of harming Pumpkin Pie. I wouldn't want those games played with me either and I assume they don't feel they have anything to hide form each other. If one of them had something to hide (suspicious of the other, cheating etc.) then I could see that person wanting to have a separate interview. If LE is anything like they are on TV when the interview people separately it is to turn them against each other. LE had that opportunity in the first days so I don't see why they would need that technique now. JMO though

ETA actually not so much my opinion as a thought

They are trying to find a baby.
They need to use every technique available to find the baby. Time is of the essence.
They were not playing games,they were using statistics and probably the parents own BS to push them to tell what they know.
The only person that matters to LE when a missing child report comes in is the child.
MOO

IOW he needs more pictures to sell.

BBM Do you have a link saying she was on the computer after she went in for the night, TIA

I had said yesterday I would look for this link yesterday when I was searching for another. I came up emptied handed and looked for quite awhile. I thought I remembered that info, but must have just read it here and didn't actually read it in the media. I don't know, but no luck for me finding the link.:twocents:

That's screams a lawyer is calling the shots and they are following along.

But it is their child.

Not directing this at you cityslick, but it just doesn't cut it. It's been a month, they have lawyers now, to keep claiming that they won't answer what LE says they need answered before they can fully move on, or agree to seperate interviews is because they're afraid of the questions they might be asked or fingers pointed at them, doesn't cut it anymore.

IF they're truly innocent, they must know that their baby could still be out there somewhere, possibly being abused or worse. They must know that she could not be alive any longer and they have two other
kids who might be in danger. They also must know that LE can't fully clear them until they fully cooperate, DB and JI aren't running the investigation.

As harsh as it is, they need to get over it if they really want their daughter found. Joe Tacopina isn't going to find Lisa, LE is.

Sorry for ranting but it burns my butt to think they're still more worried about LE possibly pointing fingers at them than getting their baby.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member