Missing Cell Phones #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attorney said phone pings showed from the woods behind the house down to the river....

I know now why we are seeing movement. They got lots of splainin' to do about these calls

Never gonna convince me it was a stranger abductor now. Somebody wasn't up on technology and pings. Big Brother gonna get 'em. Dumb *advertiser censored** trying to access her voicemail...who would have thought of that?

http://g.co/maps/7qpvg

please further note that the river is NOT in the direction of all these baby in a diaper sightings..............

if the phones were pinging (per the DT) by the river at 3am... than how does the perp get from the gas station to there.. and how does the perp than get back to the location of the 4am sighting..????

White blob = person not involved in this case.
4:00 a.m. sighting = not credible

IMO

I do, however, think the 12:15 sighting of a man with a baby is real.

Is it no wonder now why they do not want to talk to LE anymore ??

I see now why she is preparing to be arrested.......actually, the boys are with relatives, the lawyer is spinning, bombshells about the phone.........hmmmmmmm. :waitasec:

Let's review:

Someone crept into the Irwin home while DB was sleeping, stole 3 phones and a baby, called MW at 11:30 (ish), hung out in the Irwin's backyard (or thereabouts) until around 3:25 am, started peeping through her emails, then ditched the phones somewhere near the Irwin home and made off with the baby? That about it?

P.S. I'll leave it others to try to work in the 12:15 am sighting, the dumpster fire, the white blob, and the 4 am sighting. ;)

This was the 1st time I heard that JI tried to call DB and tell her he would be late. Atty. says the call went directly to Verizon message that the phone wasn't working....wonder why he didn't call the working phone? Wasn't the phone from DB's dad a working phone?

And sadly, I've always thought that's where the phones and sweet Lisa are...in that river.

Makes me sick they will never find this baby. However, if they can put that phone at the river....and tie it to the perp or even a sighting of the perp in the area of ping. No body necessary. Boom, shut the cell door.

How does MW relate? Did she just insert herself into this circus or did LE really interview her? How on earth is she involved in this if there were NO phone calls made, only attempts at accessing VM?

I see now why she is preparing to be arrested.......actually, the boys are with relatives, the lawyer is spinning, bombshells about the phone.........hmmmmmmm. :waitasec:

You are right, I didnt think about the kids being with relatives. that just might be why they are so they dont see mommy being arrested. God I hope this happens soon. Damn it (if we can say that on here), lets bring this baby home. We know that DB had to have help. So who was it Deb. Arrest her so we can get the story.

The cellphones are the key,now who could have had JT's number,which would probably be MW's to set him or both of them up for this?IMO,I think because he was in the neighborhood doing the work,he would be someone used to set up for a kidnapping.Someone could have been asked what his number was,in the pretense of having work done or he gave his number out to the neighbors,in case they wanted work done. Spectulating,but to me it makes sense.

How does MW relate? Did she just insert herself into this circus or did LE really interview her? How on earth is she involved in this if there were NO phone calls made, only attempts at accessing VM?

According to MW her phone was used by someone, she stands by this. She will not say who used it nor who handed her her phone back. Maybe she is either afraid of this person or LE told her to keep it quiet. I do know that she has moved and LE knows where she is.

According to MW her phone was used by someone, she stands by this. She will not say who used it nor who handed her her phone back. Maybe she is either afraid of this person or LE told her to keep it quiet. I do know that she has moved and LE knows where she is.

Isn't she claiming that Dane had her phone all evening?

White blob = person not involved in this case.
4:00 a.m. sighting = not credible

IMO

I do, however, think the 12:15 sighting of a man with a baby is real.

Why do you think that sighting is credible but not the 4:00 am?

Never gonna convince me it was a stranger abductor now. Somebody wasn't up on technology and pings. Big Brother gonna get 'em. Dumb *advertiser censored** trying to access her voicemail...who would have thought of that?

Yes, but the defense is setting up the opposite argument, that what phone owner, knowing that their phone was out of service, would dial *86 to try to access voicemail? His answer: that makes no sense. Therefore, it was Jersey or another druggie.

Per interview with MK and Picerno

The cell phones never got further than 1/3 of mile from the house.

at 3:17AM and 3:22AM "someone" tried to access DB's voice mail using the phone.

And there was also an attempt to access the internet from the phone at the time.

According to Picerno - there were 5 attempts to access the net from the phone that night and there is no way to confirm IF the net was accessed or not.

Now - the 3:22AM attempt to access the voice mail - that is very very very close to the time JI came home from work.

MK lost audio to Picerno. They are trying to re-establish communication.

3:17AM and 3:22AM attempts to access DB's voicemail. WHY would a stranger/kidnapper/abductor even attempt to get to the owner of the now stolen phones voicemail? And the fact that the pings never go further than 1/3 mile from the house.

Curiouser and curiouser....................

I'm interested in the word "attempted to access". If it were Debbie, why wouldn't she just actually access voicemail? This sounds like a failed attempt to me, pointing to a stranger.

IMHO.

I'm interested in the word "attempted to access". If it were Debbie, why wouldn't she just actually access voicemail? This sounds like a failed attempt to me, pointing to a stranger.

IMHO.

Well I kinda agree with this (but don't think this was a stranger abduction.) But my thought is this: why would the owner of the phones try to access vm and internet and make a call, multiple times, if they knew the phone had no service??

But then again, why would someone continue trying to access any of those things if they had stolen the phones, either, if none of those attempts were working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member