The boys heard clicking Noises discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is flagged for me is DB's statement that the boys weren't sure whether the noise or clicking they heard was before (the event) or after. The implication of her statement is that there was an occurence that is known and that it took place at a certain time or point in the timeline. But that admission is never made elsewhere. I am once again reminded of her statement that alcohol wouldn't change a person enough to "do THAT". Yet her version of this crime & disappearance is that a kidnapping took place. Of course a mother drinking heavily is still not in a position to kidnap her own child so what is the "THAT" which she refers to. Something she can see in her mind's eye because she cringes at this moment in her denial. It is not a kidnapping!

much agree with you Tuba.
and boys would be familiar with clicking and tapping if it was the usual house fan, clock etc.

IF the boys heard a clicking noise, I'd like to know where they thought the noise originated, moreso than what the noise was first. What area of the house did it come from, or did it seem it was coming from outside?
My wife is a fan addict, it could be freezing cold in the house and she would have the fan running most nights. sometimes all I hear is the whir of the blades cutting through the air, while other nights I'd heard noises that have sounded like one of the pets being sick, to what sounded like someone tapping on the wood siding, but it turns out to be the fan. If she places it near the wastepaper basket, the plastic bag liner can make some pretty strange noises. also if the ocsillating button is not fully engaged it will click fairly loud.

Are there ceiling fans in the house? When they are out of whack, they make a steady clicking sound..

What is flagged for me is DB's statement that the boys weren't sure whether the noise or clicking they heard was before (the event) or after. The implication of her statement is that there was an occurence that is known and that it took place at a certain time or point in the timeline. But that admission is never made elsewhere. I am once again reminded of her statement that alcohol wouldn't change a person enough to "do THAT". Yet her version of this crime & disappearance is that a kidnapping took place. Of course a mother drinking heavily is still not in a position to kidnap her own child so what is the "THAT" which she refers to. Something she can see in her mind's eye because she cringes at this moment in her denial. It is not a kidnapping!

Tuna, what a welcome surprise to see your post! I always appreciate your insight. I remember when DB made this statement. I agree - she keeps seeing this in her mind.

Ms. BRADLEY: They said they heard noises, but I don't know if that was before we went to sleep or after. I have not sat down and talked to them about it specifically to not have to put them through anything else.

VIdeo:"I was drunk" at 3:50

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44927...m-i-was-drunk-when-she-vanished/#.Tr6BK1bNQfg

Wouldn't it be a little difficult to hear the sound AFTER you went to sleep (unless it was loud enough to awaken you)? In which case, why doesn't she know or say whether the noise woke them? IMO she not 'talked to them specifically' about it because she doesn't want anyone to hear the answer.

Has anyone mentioned that it might be a lighter being flicked or one of those long grill lighters? Someone could have been checking to see if they worked before the dumpster fire?

Or lighting their crack pipe or bongs?
Watch intervention you see crack users with their pipe and they have to light it every time they hit on it.... JMO

The clicks could also be like a screen door they click alot when ya open it and shut it,
just a thought. PPL going in and out. Seems they heard clicking but no one talking?

I cant fathom a MOTHER not questioning her children when her baby has gone missing.
That just makes NO sense at all. JMO

All they need are hair samples and that will tell if she was doing drugs.
I feel very sad for these children. jmo

I cant fathom a MOTHER not questioning her children when her baby has gone missing.
That just makes NO sense at all. JMO

Bill Stanton this week said she is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. Police seem suspicious of her and focusing on her. If she questions the boys at length, Stanton says she is seen as "coaching" or "tampering" with them and their memories (certainly some here think the boys were coached before this week's re-interviews).

If she doesn't, then she endures comments and suspicions like yours.

Bill Stanton this week said she is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. Police seem suspicious of her and focusing on her. If she questions the boys at length, Stanton says she is seen as "coaching" or "tampering" with them and their memories (certainly some here think the boys were coached before this week's re-interviews).

I think its only natural to ask.
Hey guys did ya see anything hear anything?
Esp when she she was drunk?
OMG guys Mommy fell asleep did ya hear anyone in the house or see anyone?
did uncle PN come home? Anything! but thats ust me.

she has done nothing to help find her child JMO

And the million dollar question is why would she not ask them about noises they heard?

I really hate to think this about the clicking sound, but it could have been the bed clicking aganist the wall or the bed springs. DB may have had someone in bed with her?

I really hate to think this about the clicking sound, but it could have been the bed clicking aganist the wall or the bed springs. DB may have had someone in bed with her?

I'll thought that too.

In all fairness though, this is something I would have done immediately in the panic mode. If your SO wakes you up in the middle of the night to ask you why the lights are on and the door was unlocked and then at some point why the baby is missing, you better believe I would be asking my other kids if they got up and turned on the lights, did they open the front door, did they see or hear anybody come in. All of this would have happened probably before 911 is even called. It would happen looong before the thought of how this is going to look in the court of public opinion was even a factor. JMHO

In all fairness though, this is something I would have done immediately in the panic mode. If your SO wakes you up in the middle of the night to ask you why the lights are on and the door was unlocked and then at some point why the baby is missing, you better believe I would be asking my other kids if they got up and turned on the lights, did they open the front door, did they see or hear anybody come in. All of this would have happened probably before 911 is even called. It would happen looong before the thought of how this is going to look in the court of public opinion was even a factor. JMHO

All claims have been that Debbie Bradley was in a fetal position on the floor bawling. She wasn't in a condition/position to be asking her sons if you believe those close to her and you believe her claim about how much she drank. She was likely legally drunk then right? Assuming she wasn't in a condition then to be asking her boys .....I would think the initial cops kept them separated ...DB and JI were likely busy meeting with and answering KCPD questions on Oct. 4. We know the boys were interviewed. The boys heard a clicking or tapping sound depending on who you listen to.

All claims have been that Debbie Bradley was in a fetal position on the floor bawling. She wasn't in a condition/position to be asking her sons if you believe those close to her and you believe her claim about how much she drank. She was likely legally drunk then right? Assuming she wasn't in a condition then to be asking her boys .....I would think the initial cops kept them separated ...DB and JI were likely busy meeting with and answering KCPD questions on Oct. 4. We know the boys were interviewed. The boys heard a clicking or tapping sound depending on who you listen to.

BBM. But DB made the statement that she had not yet asked her boys about the clicking sounds on 10/17. LI went missing on 10/4. DB had 13 days to ask them and still had not done so.

BBM. But DB made the statement that she had not yet asked her boys about the clicking sounds on 10/17. LI went missing on 10/4. DB had 13 days to ask them and still had not done so.

KCPD was suspicious of Debbie Bradley on Oct. 4. I would have asked my sons and badgered them but I also know as Bill Stanton says if she had then she would have been seen as coaching or tampering with her boys. Even as quickly as Oct. 4 or any time after that.

KCPD was suspicious of Debbie Bradley on Oct. 4. I would have asked my sons and badgered them but I also know as Bill Stanton says if she had then she would have been seen as coaching or tampering with her boys. Even as quickly as Oct. 4 or any time after that.

I see your point DA, but were it my children, I wouldn't care what others thought of my actions - I would be asking questions from the git go to find out anything I could about where my missing baby could be.

Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member