"Jersey" and MW #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rec'd this email from MOVANS early this morning.

11/14/2011

This email is to inform you of an upcoming court event involving the defendant JOHN TANKO and court case number 11CYCR03875. A(n) Preliminary Hearing has been scheduled for 11/15/2011 at 9:00 AM. This will take place in Clay Cty Circuit Clerk, located at: 11 South Water Street in Liberty, MO 64068.

http://dps.mo.gov/dir/programs/cvsu/movans.asp

Is there any correlation between the date of Jersey's arrest and the (weekend of October 8th) the last TV appearances and LE interviews of DB and JI?

Anyone know when Jersey shaved his head ? Was it shortly before Lisa dissappeared.? Reason I'm asking is iirc I've read somewhere criminals shave their head when they are worried about leaving behind hair at a crime scene. Just something that dawned on me this weekend.

But Picerno maintains that JI tried to call on the 3rd, way before midnight, to say he would be home late and he was transferred to Verizon.

Picerno also said the blob came out of a wooded area that backed up to the Bradwin/Irwin home...so, not taking his word for anything. Besides, how much earlier? He didn't go to work until 5:30, so 10 would be pretty short hours.

And what's up with that anyway? He worked a second job 10 hours? Didn't he have a regular job to go to the next day?

Anyone know when Jersey shaved his head ? Was it shortly before Lisa dissappeared.? Reason I'm asking is iirc I've read somewhere criminals shave their head when they are worried about leaving behind hair at a crime scene. Just something that dawned on me this weekend.

If that's the scenario,then it was premeditated.

I still believe DB did something,but the family lives in an area that is home to some <unusual people>. JMO

I don't think LE can arrest mom unless they get some solid evidence .Too many questionable people that the DT could easily use for reasonable doubt.

Picerno also said the blob came out of a wooded area that backed up to the Bradwin/Irwin home...so, not taking his word for anything. Besides, how much earlier? He didn't go to work until 5:30, so 10 would be pretty short hours.

And what's up with that anyway? He worked a second job 10 hours? Didn't he have a regular job to go to the next day?
It was his regular job. It was just some extra hours - overtime.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/11/14/websleuths-radio-1

If it is true that MW got her phone back before going to the Waffle House at 2 or 3:00 AM...what was she so mad about re: her phone situation that another friend suggested that she should get out of the house and go get some late night breakfast?

Was she angry that Dane had her phone all night and that she may have missed calls? Was she angry that he supposedly deleted all her call & text history?

LE must know all the phone numbers and or email addresses that were either called or texted by MW's phone on 10/03 through 10/4/2011. They would know who was contacted by her phone whether Dane or anyone else deleted the call & text history...and for that matter the internet activity. If that info matches the times on the "stolen" DB phones then that should give them much more to go on.

Just K, I think it's option B: she was angry that he deleted her calls. But that could have been for any rogue reason... obviously none of these people are the type we would want to bring home to mom.

I have a strong sense that MW is innocent (in this case, anyway).

No one kill me because I don't have a link and I'm too lazy to look for it, but I do believe neighbor to the Watson's (Mary Hurt) said in an interview that she noticed for the first time he had shaved his head on Oct 3 when he was doing work at the Watson's. Maybe on Nancy Grace? Anyone else remember this?

No one kill me because I don't have a link and I'm too lazy to look for it, but I do believe neighbor to the Watson's (Mary Hurt) said in an interview that she noticed for the first time he had shaved his head on Oct 3 when he was doing work at the Watson's. Maybe on Nancy Grace? Anyone else remember this?
This is what I am remembering also. I don't know where the video is at either.

Nope....not on NG, cause I heard the interview and I do NOT watch her show. She may have played it from a CNN interview earlier in the day...ok, WEEK but it wasn't on her show FIRST.....bombshell......

jmo

I have to admit, I've thought about this "second job" craziness too. So DB sits at home all day, no job, while he slaves insane hours?

And let's remember... idle hands are the devil's playground.

I do remember that.. I'll back you up...

I have to admit, I've thought about this "second job" craziness too. So DB sits at home all day, no job, while he slaves insane hours?

:eek:hdear:
How true natsound.

Who was supposed to watch the kids then? Child are isn't cheap.

Didnt we just get a link that it wasnt a second part-time job but rather for the same company he works for? I have a headache...

Didnt we just get a link that it wasnt a second part-time job but rather for the same company he works for? I have a headache...

Jim explained last night on blogspot radio that it was the same (very small) company but Starbucks wanted the work done after they closed. Jim also said the Starbucks that JI worked on was right next to his hotel....anyone know where Jim was staying?

Beat me to it Middle!

Middle, I know there are quite a few Starbucks in KC. Does Jim's statement about next to a hotel narrow it down as to which one JI was working at?

My husband worked overtime so I could stay home with our daughter, I quit my job to be at home with her. He had a bad experience with day care and wanted one of us home, he made more at the time so I stayed home. He would sometimes work insane hours but it was a personal choice for us and I didn't sit on my butt all day, I stayed at home with my baby, I appreciated it and loved I could be home with her, but honestly it was more his preference then mine. I also know a lot of people who don't want to work just to pay daycare. Its expensive and some people can't afford it.

Not to be overly sensitive, but that's kind of offensive to stay at home parents. The only time I have "idle hands" is when the baby is nursing, and then I can play online while she eats (like right now, lol). I understand what you are getting at, but my husband logs long hours at his job and I stay home with the children. I'm not sure who has the tougher job. Trust me, being a SAHP is not an "easy job" - not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleAnimalGirl