GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
the girls said the vigil tonight was to support shelby... they said they would be making an announcement at the ________ high school for people to attend (I didn't get the name)

BBM: A VIGIL for the "killer" ? :furious:

:waitasec: What about TYLER ?

:furious::furious:

I heard it was Affton Senior High School... no way would I go to support her! All her friends are in for a very rude awakening after this presser starts with LE laying out their case & COD. They are supporting her all over the internet on comment boards, facebook pages, etc... My heart breaks for them to have to learn so very young how evil & deceitful a person you considered a close friend can be.

This is ALL about Tyler, NOT about Shelby!

It's probably their naivete (sp?) and immaturity that allows them to blindly support SD. I'm wondering if, once all of the facts come out, they'll change their tune. Obviously this doesn't always happen (think Cindy Anthony). She could have had video of Casey killing Caylee and she would have found some explanation for it.

the girls said the vigil tonight was to support shelby... they said they would be making an announcement at the ________ high school for people to attend (I didn't get the name)

On FaceBook, several of these people went to Bayless High School - and I think that's what they said in the video.

ETA: I just listened again - at about 3:03, they say "Bayless High School"

AeZXeRlCAAA2Oaw.jpg

:furious::furious::furious:

http://twitter.com/#!/kmovnewsfeed

Eeeww. Now that's scary.

I haven't been back here since last night. This is just sad, beyond words. Poor little guy. May he RIP! What the heck has happened to our world, when mothers kill their children. :furious: So many others would have loved that baby, taken care of him and given him a great life. I am beyond disgusted.

One thing I noticed on Mom's Facebook yesterday (maybe I had limited access but was there right away), there weren't any updated photos of the baby. The ones I saw, were posted 6 months ago. I found it odd, unless I couldn't see all of them.

Giving my kids an extra hug today. I don't understand anger like that, never will.

That's what I thought,also friends had to supply the recent photos of him,because the mother didn't have any recent ones.

She looks angry and ticked off,I actually didn't expect that.Although I actually didn't suspect she purposely killed him,thought it might have been an accident the way the girls were talking about her and comments on fb by friends.

That's what I thought,also friends had to supply the recent photos of him,because the mother didn't have any recent ones.

If this is true, it's a bit of a red flag for me. When my kids were little like that, especially my first, I was constantly taking pictures. And now, with cell phones which basically gives you a camera on hand at all times, not having recent pictures is odd.

But, if you don't really care for your child and find him to be a burden, it makes sense. Why take pictures of a child you don't want?

(((hugs)))

I agree that it has nothing to do with teen moms. I do think it has everything to do with someone having a baby who may not have wanted to have the baby to begin with (think ICA and Cindy). Or maybe wanted the baby for the wrong reasons, kwim?

I know several women who were/are teen moms and are wonderful mothers.

AGREE! Also, maturity plays a HUGE factor. I am sure there are women far less mature at 30 then some at 20. I know a couple! In some of these cases there is just some kind of breakdown between the mother and child. Its absolutely heartbreaking!

Mugshots aren't usually something you would want to frame. They're all pretty terrible looking.

Why did she have to hate her son so much? Did the grandma notice, I wonder? I hope there wasn't a jealousy thing again.

On FaceBook, several of these people went to Bayless High School - and I think that's what they said in the video.

ETA: I just listened again - at about 3:03, they say "Bayless High School"

4532 Weber Road

a bit south east of where Tyler was found (by another cemetery)

I notice a slight difference between the two. :innocent:

The one on the left has been photo-shopped. She had pictures of herself in her FB album and she looked more like the one on the right. Not sure if they are still there.

Why did she have to hate her son so much? Did the grandma notice, I wonder? I hope there wasn't a jealousy thing again.

I just started reading this so I may have missed this but didn't grandma hear anything if she beat her child to death that night? I can't imagine there wasn't a lot of noise.

You can NEVER know the real person from Facebook. Never. People, especially young people, try to make themselves look and sound as attractive and appealing as possible. Shelby had changed her profile picture several times that night. She no doubt chose the one that made her look her best. The photo appears to have been photoshopped as well. Like so many these days, how one looks and how clever they appear on FB is of the utmost importance.
So many times lately I have thought, how backwards our culture seems to be these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname