GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow - walked her path from the house, through the park, and then to the cemetery collecting evidence

I am listening to KMOX which is local StL AM radio.

MARK REARDON interviewing people . . . http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/personality/mark-reardon/

I am sure this will be available online soon

You can listen live online:

http://player.radio.com/player/RadioPlayer.php?version=1.2.12495&station=87

ETA: Taking callers right now 436-7900/ 800-925-1120

Wanting to know what others think of the angle MSM was trying to spin yesterday (they didn't say but I think alluding to the restraining order?)

275295_1192836008_567384695_n.jpg
AeZXeRlCAAA2Oawjpglarge.jpg

could the FB pic be from before Tyler was born. Because her mughot looks like she has put on weight to me?? :waitasec:

Wow. In the mugshot, she's still looking a tad angry to me.

If the allegations of drug use are true then I think getting arrested on suspicion of first degree murder would definately be a buzzkill. That alone would peeve a drug user off. JMHO

(not being sarcastic being honest!)

This is a rumor. Prior to her FB getting locked down there were TONS of pics of him. I saw pics of him all over others pages, as well.

There were pics of him out within 30 minutes of the SARA Alert going out yesterday.

I saw pics on friends pages of them and Tyler,not any of her with him. I only saw the one album of him six months ago on her page,though. It's still up and her wall photo album is deleted,that was gone when I looked on there yesterday.Maybe one of her friends deleted that album while she was being questioned.Although she could have used someone's phone and got into her fb while at the station yesterday,if she didn't confess till later.

Hey, Stella - since we're neighbors & know the 'hood, I am thinking, well -- the link below from the StL Post-Dispatch came to mind:

http://www.stltoday.com/pdf-heroin-...pdf_9062fc7a-0ce7-11e1-a4ef-0019bb30f31a.html

Check this out from yesterday . . . we were so on top of things!

the link to the article Heroin takes heavy toll on users which accompanies the map of heroin deaths in StL by area http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_99fad2c6-50da-5bb0-b75e-f32f7c348068.html

:clap: Thanks to those who followed with me.

I will be headed to Tyler's vigil tonight & say a prayer for all of us!

I want to listen to KMOX and the presser, but... mommy duties are calling. BBL.

Caller - friends with father and grandmother/grandmother. Says SD should have just given custody to them if she didn't want this baby.

host - good mom? (laughs) I've heard other comments.

Is this on the local news?

Reporter for KMOX was interviewing neighbors, relatives, friends & others living in the neighborhood.

Presser will be at 315p Central - KMOX will cover it

Shelby & Tyler had only rented there for 1 year

People are pi$$ed . . . neighbors are calling in

want me to txt ya? LOL (turn on KMOX!!!!)

I'm heading out now, called school to release them as walkers so I don't get caught in the 100's of cars in the parking lot. They get to leave 5 minutes early... they will be SO excited :) BBL

Different caller: lives directly behind them, 27 yrs old. Stuff like this doesn't go on in the neighborhood. "I'm sick, just sick."

Host: ever see strange activity at house?

Caller: I did not b/c I'm behind them. Put screws in my child's window last night.

(okay ---- gotta run, for real)

Reporter for KMOX was interviewing neighbors, relatives, friends & others living in the neighborhood.

Presser will be at 315p Central - KMOX will cover it

Shelby & Tyler had only rented there for 1 year

People are pi$$ed . . . neighbors are calling in

is there a live link?

I'm heading out now, called school to release them as walkers so I don't get caught in the 100's of cars in the parking lot. They get to leave 5 minutes early... they will be SO excited :) BBL

(OT - I have a similar tactic, but I pick them up about 10 minutes late, to avoid the parking lock gridlock... They have aftercare and this is our regular routine.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny