GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can listen live online:

http://player.radio.com/player/RadioPlayer.php?version=1.2.12495&station=87

ETA: Taking callers right now 436-7900/ 800-925-1120

Wanting to know what others think of the angle MSM was trying to spin yesterday (they didn't say but I think alluding to the restraining order?)

Listening to callers here.

The TH said by all accounts that Shelby was a loving mother. We hear that in a lot of other cases.

Here is my opinion on that:

Loving connected mothers do not kill their children.

Let me say that again:

Loving and connected Mothers do not kill their children.

Just my humble opinion.

Check this out from yesterday . . . we were so on top of things!

:clap: Thanks to those who followed with me.

I will be headed to Tyler's vigil tonight & say a prayer for all of us!

thinking and praying for you guys. I wish I could join you but I didn't renew my drivers license on my b-day last month. :( I am like a hour and half away.

The TH said by all accounts that Shelby was a loving mother. We hear that in a lot of other cases.

Let me say that again:

Just my humble opinion.

I absolutely agree. Maybe she was a good actress.

If the allegations of drug use are true then I think getting arrested on suspicion of first degree murder would definately be a buzzkill. That alone would peeve a drug user off. JMHO

(not being sarcastic being honest!)

Also, she may have been suffering withdrawl by that time and thought she may be able to get the heck out of there if she just confessed.

JMO

I hope this allowed to post...I won't link but go to badbreeders dot net and see how horrible parents, steps, girlfriends and boyfriends are to kids all the time...These stories do not all make national news and it's sickening.

MOO ...

BBM: I remember that, Stella5 ... and I agree -- TOO BIG of a "coincidence" ...

My HINKY METER went through the roof yesterday when the reporter was showing an "identical set" of PJ's that just 'happened' to be in the home ...

Another thing -- LE seemed to be fairly certain EARLY ON in the investigation that there was FOUL PLAY ...

:waitasec: So ... WHAT did they know when they went to the home ... and WHAT was said on that 9-1-1 call that made LE "immediately suspect" FOUL PLAY ?

This is just absolutely heartbreaking !

:rose: May Tyler Rest In Peace :rose:

:(
I am livid about who did this to Tyler. I am sickened yet want to know more about what happened.:blushing: Actually I really want to hear the 911 call.
Can you ever imagine how Shelby's friends and cousins --who defended her so gallantly yesterday must feel today? I feel sorry for those young women. & the grandma.

Concerning the two pairs of identical pjs......I can maybe see that although as a mother of two I never had identical pairs of pjs, but two identical blue baby blankets also? That makes it even harder to believe IMO.

Let me say that again:

Just my humble opinion.

talking about deer hunting?

I am livid about who did this to Tyler. I am sickened yet want to know more about what happened.:blushing: Actually I really want to hear the 911 call.
Can you ever imagine how Shelby's friends and cousins --who defended her so gallantly yesterday must feel today? I feel sorry for those young women. & the grandma.

I wish that I could feel sorry for those that have defended her but if it is true that she has/had a severe drug problem then how could they not know that? If the friends are that close they would have to have had some clue about the drug issue. Then grandma living in the same home with them, there is no way that a drug user is going to be able to hide it from someone living in the home with them. I want to know if grandma tried to get "mom" help or did she move in to help take care of Tyler.

MOO

Tyler.jpg

You've all heard it: 3:15 central time, probable drug related, people coming and going from the house all the time?? I'm still heartsick about this one...well, I am about Lisa and Caylee too. I tend to agree the person of suspicion seen was Shelby with little Tyler...and he probably died after the Grandma left for work. Shelby was probably strung out and raged; little Tyler was the brunt of it. I've also heard she was an addict? Along with others, I'm awaiting the 3:15 broadcast.

As many of you have listened to Mark Reardon maybe you know that he lives in the area and has two young children. He is very active in local activities in the city...this has also hit him hard. That is not a normally 'bad' neighborhood but it is very close to the worst one in STL and STL county. So sad.

Is it just a rumor or assumption that she confessed? I think I read that she did lead LE to the exact spot, to back up her confession, but still not sure if that was a scenario or if it happened. If so, her friends, and the community, will have to accept it. The vigil should be for Tyler, in any case.

I saw video of her walking to the spot where Tyler was dumped and she was being videotaped by LE. She was in the lead so it seems clear she knew where his little body was left. I wonder what her friends will think of that.

Here come the tomatoes...

I wish people would be nicer to the friends and family. (No one specific here.) Imagine being in their position.
If your best friend's child went missing would you immediately say "She killed him, I know she killed him!"
You would want to believe she was innocent too... and if you were a people person might even defend her publicly.

When it is revealed that the mother is likely the person responsible, these friends should not be attacked for believing in their friend.
They should either be left alone or just treated with respect. They just lost a little boy they adore and now their best friend was arrested for it.

I hope they come out quickly and say that Shelby DID confess to beating him to death, if she did, so that at least people have that.

Even with photographic proof & a confession that someone you love & trust has committed a horrible crime... it's STILL difficult to believe it.

Once they do accept it... the nightmares, picturing exactly what happened to Tyler, what he went through, blaming themselves... will all start.

I have great compassion for Shelby's family and friends, as well as Joe's family and friends. It will take time for them to believe this.

Not only dealing with Tyler's loss but if his Mom beat him to death, that makes it so much worse. Just imagine...

It's much easier to hate a stranger, than someone you love.

Just my VERY personal opinion. Try to understand. Nobody wants to be in their shoes. :twocents:

You are right. I would never believe it if one of my friends was accused. I couldn't.

AGREE! Also, maturity plays a HUGE factor. I am sure there are women far less mature at 30 then some at 20. I know a couple! In some of these cases there is just some kind of breakdown between the mother and child. Its absolutely heartbreaking!

Teenagers do not have the frontal lobe development of adults, but they have more life experience than children, so they are in a unique position to feel like they know it all at a time when they don't and cannot handle impulses as well as adults, and cannot anticipate consequences as adults can. Maybe that's why there is more child abuse on the part of teen parents than older ones.

But as I said before, I think it comes down to character. I never had the violent urge to beat someone who is helpless, or beat them to death for that matter. And the heroin connection makes no sense to me. Heroin makes a person mellow. They get sick when they don't have it. They sometimes get desperate and steal for drug money. But enraged? I wouldn't think they'd have the energy on the drug or withdrawing.

In any event, evil people may be more prone to actually act on their urges when they are younger than older but evil is evil no matter the age.
wow - walked her path from the house, through the park, and then to the cemetery collecting evidence

There are more photo's of Tyler (some are more recent) and 2 of his mom on the facebook the friends started that was posted up thread, here it is a again:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/260450047335826/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/260...0780274&set=oa.260450177335813&type=1&theater Her friend Maegan's putting them up,she lost her brother to a motorcycle accident .This must be a pic of when he was first buried,see a tombstone in the background?This is at the cemetary.Her brother was buried in June at the Interment Resurrection Cemetery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM