FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the timeline I am working on... I am still looking for the source for 2:30pm. I'll follow up with my other sources in another post. **edit: I can't seem to share my google docs on my iPad so I will have to follow up in the morning since I left my laptop at work**

Thursday, November 17th Timeline

2:00: The People's Court airs on TV
2:30: Last seen by friends - LE (sister) commented that MP was going to pick up the kids, and go home to take a nap before meeting the new boyfriend for dinner and then going to work. I assume MP visited the Salon.
3:15: New boyfriend received last text from MP
3:30: 11yo son comes home from school, calls YS because MP is not home.
4:00: Last seen by DS (supposedly dropped off the twins)
4:30: Decoy text sent to DE from MP's iPhone indicating she was in Waterford
7:30: Didn't show up for work at The Barn in Sanford
8:00: iPhone powers off near Jesse Blacks & Bell Isle
2:30...last seen by friends where? re kids...pick up kids from where? and then take a nap? surely she was going to pick them up and then drop them off with dad? and then take a nap at home? (hard to take a nap with 2 little ones just getting home from wherever)

3:15...what did text to new b/f say? first I've seen of that...

Thanks for working on the timeline...I'm just lost. :)

Gosh, I wish LE would confirm the timeline. 2:30 to 4:00 is a big difference.

If PC aired at 2:00, maybe she didn't even watch it. Did she know it was going to air that day? Do the producers or whoever advise the parties when a show will be aired. Did she normally drop the kids off at the ex at that time? Does the ex work? What was he doing home at 2:30 on a Friday?

So many unaswered questions! :banghead:

On www.wesh.com reporting now. The new boyfriend thinks someone took her. They met 2 mos ago at The Barn in Sanford. Mitchell last saw Michelle Thurs. morning. He talked to her that afternoon. Last text from her to him was about 3:15 pm

He does not believe the x is involved. He knows nothing about the x.

This is OPD's number 1 case. They are not worried about overtime or dedicated resources.

Bumping for those who may have missed it.

BBM

DD ~ Do you know the name of the beauty school Michelle graduated from? I knew it but have forgotten. Thanks!

I believe I read somewhere it was Aveda Institute. There is one located right off of Aloma Ave at 495 N Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32792. That sounds right knowing the area.

2:30...last seen by friends where? re kids...pick up kids from where? and then take a nap? surely she was going to pick them up and then drop them off with dad? and then take a nap at home? (hard to take a nap with 2 little ones just getting home from wherever)

3:15...what did text to new b/f say? first I've seen of that...

Thanks for working on the timeline...I'm just lost. :)

Per sister.... she was going to drop kids off at DS house, then go home and take a nap prior to working.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1288884022001/latest-on-search-for-missing-florida-mom/

I believe I read somewhere it was Aveda Institute. There is one located right off of Aloma Ave at 495 N Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32792. That sounds right knowing the area.

Thanks Cblewife!

The Hummer was spotted in that area on Thurs. between 3-4 I think. If driving from Lee Vista and Goldenrod down 436, it's a possibility.

BBM

It is my understanding Michelle dropped the kids off to the x at 2:30 from Mom on MSM.

The only time I've seen this and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this is from one single post yesterday?

Here's one source. I believe there is another that I saw with some comments from Lauren but I can't seem to find it. Still looking...

http://www.wesh.com/news/29805019/detail.html

Hi Sparky,

oops, sorry about that. : )

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/112211-search-for-missing-orlando-woman

I went back and corrected the original link as well. Thanks for calling it to my attention : )

Parker, 33, texted a family member that afternoon indicating that she was in Orlando's Waterford Lakes area. Her black Hummer was later found on Friday in Orlando near the Mall at Millenia area, roughly 8 miles from Waterford Lakes.

I wish these people would get this straight. It's more like 18 than 8 miles from Waterford to Millenia Mall. Seems like media is screwing everything up.

Thank you! :)

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/112211-search-for-missing-orlando-woman#ixzz1eULiv7Cy

I have so many questions about this, not much is making sense.

How far did she live from x's house? Could she make it home for her 11 YO if she dropped the twins off at 2:30? I doubt he was home at exactly 3:30. My kids ride the same bus every day and their arrival time can vary 15-20 minutes. Granted we are in a small country town and sometime parents will stop and talk to the bus driver or the bus gets behind a tractor only doing 5 mph but there is a general time line. I also am slightly familiar with the Davenport, WDW, Orlando area (not much so don't take me wrong. My BIL lives there and we visit a few times a year) and I know traffic can sometimes be crazy with no rhyme or reason. Would she take the chance she make it home in time?
As far as the x - why would he be angry now that the show aired? He was there and knew what was said and the verdict. If he was going to do something because of that wouldn't he already done it? IMO I don't see it suddenly pushing him over the edge so to speak.
My last question is did her brother text her and ask where she was on mom's request? If so, why didn't mom text her herself? Is this something he normally did? Did mom trying calling and no answer so she maybe thought MP would answer her brother instead?
Sorry so long and rambling but just a few things I was questioning.

My last question is did her brother text her and ask where she was on mom's request? If so, why didn't mom text her herself? Is this something he normally did? Did mom trying calling and no answer so she maybe thought MP would answer her brother instead?

In the video from Fox, LE (sister) commented that DE was trying to get a ride and texted multiple people including his sister. I don't believe he thought anything was wrong at that point, and I don't think it was at the request of his mother.

In the video from Fox, LE (sister) commented that DE was trying to get a ride and texted multiple people including his sister. I don't believe he thought anything was wrong at that point, and I don't think it was at the request of his mother.

That makes it a little more interesting. Didn't the mother know by 3:30ish she was MIA and had called LE by 4:00? In the search mom didn't contact DE about his sister; asked if had heard from her, knew her plans, etc?

Just to add I am horrible on names and am *advertiser censored* u meing that DE is her brother. I often call my kids by the wrong name, often even called my daughter one of my sons' name or mix up the two boys. If that is not right ignore this post. :p

Here's an updated timeline with the new information.

Thursday, November 17th Timeline

2:00: The People's Court airs on TV
2:30: Last seen by friends/LE (sister) at the Salon in Oviedo. MP was planning on picking up the kids from daycare and take them to DS's; then she was going to go home and take a nap before meeting the new boyfriend for dinner and then going to work @ The Barn.
3:15: New boyfriend received last text from MP
3:30: 11yo son comes home from school, contacts YS because MP is not home.
4:00: Last seen by DS (supposedly dropped off the twins)
4:26: Decoy text sent to DE from MP's iPhone indicating she was in Waterford. Uncharacteristic one word text was sent immediately after DE's initial text.
7:30: Didn't show up for work at The Barn in Sanford. Has never missed work before.
8:00: iPhone powers off near Jesse Blacks & Bell Isle
10:30: Eyewitness finds hummer on the curb of Walden Palms condominiums

That makes it a little more interesting. Didn't the mother know by 3:30ish she was MIA and had called LE by 4:00? In the search mom didn't contact DE about his sister; asked if had heard from her, knew her plans, etc?

Just to add I am horrible on names and am *advertiser censored* u meing that DE is her brother. I often call my kids by the wrong name, often even called my daughter one of my sons' name or mix up the two boys. If that is not right ignore this post. :p

Yes, DE is the brother. I am not sure when YS called LE, but I assume she tried contacting MP herself before calling them. I think LE was informed after she didn't show up for work. If anyone can verify this info that would be great.

Unfortunately I read a lot of articles and watched a lot of videos without taking down the source and notes, so I don't remember all of the details. I am taking notes on every article or video I watch now and will share all this info tomorrow via google docs?

Yes, DE is the brother. I am not sure when YS called LE, but I assume she tried contacting MP herself before calling them. I think LE was informed after she didn't show up for work. If anyone can verify this info that would be great.

Unfortunately I read a lot of articles and watched a lot of videos without taking down the source and notes, so I don't remember all of the details. I am taking notes on every article or video I watch now and will share all this info tomorrow via google docs?

This video has a time line. I saw a video today... this may be it... but I'm on video overload too! I believe I heard YS say it was late when her grandson called checking on MP and she thought she must be napping prior to going to work. I thought 7:00ish.... but I can't find it anywhere, so I can't validate it.
11/21/2011 (NIGHTLINE - Michelle Parker): Timeline of Events | Missing Orlando, FL mom - YouTube

I have so many questions about this, not much is making sense.

How far did she live from x's house? Could she make it home for her 11 YO if she dropped the twins off at 2:30? I doubt he was home at exactly 3:30. My kids ride the same bus every day and their arrival time can vary 15-20 minutes. Granted we are in a small country town and sometime parents will stop and talk to the bus driver or the bus gets behind a tractor only doing 5 mph but there is a general time line. I also am slightly familiar with the Davenport, WDW, Orlando area (not much so don't take me wrong. My BIL lives there and we visit a few times a year) and I know traffic can sometimes be crazy with no rhyme or reason. Would she take the chance she make it home in time?
As far as the x - why would he be angry now that the show aired? He was there and knew what was said and the verdict. If he was going to do something because of that wouldn't he already done it? IMO I don't see it suddenly pushing him over the edge so to speak.
Sorry so long and rambling but just a few things I was questioning.

I've not read the location where the 11 year old was. Perhaps Geneva if that is where she was living. The road she lives on is pretty rural as it the area out her. From where she dropped off the twins to Geneva is about 35-45 minutes give or take depending on traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2