TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we know where she is/was. Now my wish is for a thorough investigation and I hope she gets it.

:rose:
respectfully BBM & snipped by me Cazzie- that is exactly what I was going to say....
I am rather worried she had a little 'help' to wind up where she did.

RIP Gail

I wonder upon examination if it would be possible to tell if she had flat tire when she left the road based on the damage to the wheel/rim. Hopefully I made that clear.

Computer geek who hates to type..lol

Maybe this is as simple as she swerved because something ran out in front of her.
Then rolled, just like anyone else when they roll their vehicle.
When my cousin rolled her car, she was thrown at least 100 yards.
Anything is possible, I guess.

But I don't get a feel that that's what happened. JMO....was wrong that one tmie when I thought I was wrong... ;) Just kidding and trying to lift my/our spirits.

And sorry to hear about your cousin. :hug:

I wish truth serum was legal, if it really exists and is 100% reliable and effective...

I do not believe Gail died by suicide and I don't think she ran off the road by accident .
I am torn...am happy she was finally found, but I truly want to know what happened to her.
I question why she was on the other side of the mountain, why did she leave the Children at home alone, what would have caused her to go this route.
Am just sick it has taken this long to find her. RIP Gail....my heart is heavy for your precious children and those that loved you.

Anything is possible, I guess.

But I don't get a feel that that's what happened. JMO....was wrong that one tmie when I thought I was wrong... ;) Just kidding and trying to lift my/our spirits.

And sorry to hear about your cousin. :hug:

I wish truth serum was legal, if it really exists and is 100% reliable and effective...

I've been wrong before as well... but I do think this could have been an accident. Definitely not a suicide. :waitasec:

Oh, and my cousin survived. How... I could not tell you and neither could the emergency personnel at the scene.
She is paralyzed and bitter and angry... but she's not dead. :seeya:

Because of the circumstances going on when Gail disappeared, I don't think it is unreasonable to continue to wonder what REALLY happened. I'm not ruling out a horrible accident at all nor do I want to blame the innocent. However, I can't excuse the way her estranged husband reacted to her disappearance.

LE definitely needs to look at all of this under a microscope. But I do hope it was just a horrible accident, especially for her children's sake.

Now that her remains have been there for so long, is there any way to tell if there were any drugs in here system? Something that may have impaired her or her driving?

Because of the circumstances going on when Gail disappeared, I don't think it is unreasonable to continue to wonder what REALLY happened. I'm not ruling out a horrible accident at all nor do I want to blame the innocent. However, I can't excuse the way her estranged husband reacted to her disappearance.

LE definitely needs to look at all of this under a microscope. But I do hope it was just a horrible accident, especially for her children's sake.

I agree, Kimster.
Trying to figure out how this could be an accident, and I do see a couple of possibilities. I also see other possibilities, though- just based on the road, the road conditions, the location of the vehicle, the direction of travel.

I truly hope it is determined to be a terrible accident. The Palmgren children have been through enough- and certainly an accident would be less painful for them than any other scenario. :(

I'm sure LE will thoroughly investigate.

@janabarnello
Jana Barnello "It appears that #GailPalmgren lost control of her Jeep on East Brow Road on April 30, 2011 at approximately12:25 p.m" - Matthew Palmgren

@Derrall
Derrall Stalvey™ Through attorney, Matthew Palmgren describes the reality as of #gailpalmgren death as "great sadness and profound loss".

@Derrall
Derrall Stalvey™ According to Matthew Palmgren's attorney, it appears his wife #GailPalmgren lost control of jeep around 12:25p on April 30.

If someone ran her off the road the skid marks would be pretty clear yes?

@janabarnello
Jana Barnello "It appears that #GailPalmgren lost control of her Jeep on East Brow Road on April 30, 2011 at approximately12:25 p.m" - Matthew Palmgren

@Derrall
Derrall Stalvey™ Through attorney, Matthew Palmgren describes the reality as of #gailpalmgren death as "great sadness and profound loss".

@Derrall
Derrall Stalvey™ According to Matthew Palmgren's attorney, it appears his wife #GailPalmgren lost control of jeep around 12:25p on April 30.

I am confused.
Is this coming via information being pulled from the Jeep re: the crash time?

We expected the worst, but now that it's confirmed I feel very sad. Poor Gail.

I agree that a full investigation is warranted considering the circumstances.

Rest in peace, Gail.

I am confused.
Is this coming via information being pulled from the Jeep re: the crash time?
I am confused also Oriah. That timing doesn't work for me.

MSM is reporting her GPS was found in the Jeep, could that give times?

Didn't we hear at one time MP removed the GPS from her car or did I dream that?
So NOW we have Gail leaving her home at 12:15 pm and crashing her jeep 10 minutes later according to MP's attorneys...Isn't that just about the same time MP suposedly arrived back home at the Ridgerock address? Interesting to say the least......JMHO..

@WRCB
WRCB
Sheriff's Office releases aerial photo of #gailpalmgren's Jeep: yfrog.com/mnfg3tj

Clickable link to pic: http://yfrog.com/mnfg3tj

That is just a mind blowing photograph I just can't imagine.

I'm so sorry Gail. May peace be with the family and friends that loved you so much. You are missed.

:rose:

I am confused also Oriah. That timing doesn't work for me.

Doesn't work for me either, and I spent a bunch of time on this...

I must be missing something really big. :waitasec:

@janabarnello
Jana Barnello
Matthew Palmgren's atty: HCSO told them they know crash time/date b/c cell "ping" shows when device height above sea level changed suddenly
3 minutes

@JonquilNewland3
Jonquil Newland
Its getting dark but I have not seen anyone with UT arrive yet. #gailpalmgren
13 minutes a

@janabarnello
Jana Barnello
#GailPalmgren Link is updated with Matthew Palmgren's attorney statment: newschannel9.com/articles/remai…
33 minutes ago

Clickable link to statemetn:
http://www.newschannel9.com/articles/remains-1006966-palmgren-hammonds.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads