FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that LE already had all the incoming calls, out going calls, as well as texts both ways from the phone company long before the phone was located.

I just got a tweet the Yvonne has the twins...has this been confirmed?

Haven't heard...keep us updated if you get more tweets, TIA. Still praying...I will need a hotline to God before this is over!

I would think they wouldn't have filed it if they wanted to keep it in their back pocket.

Very logical unless it should have been filed and sealed immediately. Are active warrants in Orange Co. public information??

Very logical unless it should have been filed and sealed immediately. Are active warrants in Orange Co. public information??

Search warrants are public information unless they are sealed, as with the "raid" at Dale, Sr.

Not sure why they would seal a case that was filed in court today.

I just got a tweet the Yvonne has the twins...has this been confirmed?

One of the tweets above had a tweet/link to Fox and in the report it stated Yvonne had the twins again...after he was given custody. I hadn't been around for a few days...so thought it was old news. I'll ETA when I find the link.

Smith was originally granted custody of his children with Parker, but his custody was revoked. The children are now under the care of Parker's mother.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/0...issing-florida-moms-cell-phone/#ixzz1fzIf2v52

#DaleSmith loses custody to #MichelleParker 's mom. Police Find Cellphone Of Missing FL Mom-| Fox News http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/08/police-reportedly-find-missing-florida-moms-cell-phone/ via @foxnews

2 hours ago

That's the Nela bridge. Wesh2 was reporting from the Hoffner bridge at 4:00 but they are now reporting live from the Nela bridge. I wonder which bridge is correct??
I'm not sure but Red Huber is a respected photo-journalist.

That's the Nela bridge. Wesh2 was reporting from the Hoffner bridge at 4:00 but they are now reporting live from the Nela bridge. I wonder which bridge is correct??

Personally I think it's the Nela Bridge

I would think they wouldn't have filed it if they wanted to keep it in their back pocket.

Is it possible it was an intentional leak? To add more pressure to the Smiths?

Just more speculation on my part.

I would assume that LE has gotten no death scents. I know they are remaining tight lipped, but it would be cruel to not inform the family and give them false hope for so very long. To me that means Michelle was alive whenever ...whatever happened.

If DS had done something to her in the home and driven her vehicle, there would be an indication of a deceased person in the vehicle or in his home.

That leads me to believe she was alive when she was possibly disposed of. (I really hate writing that)
I believe she is in the water and she was alive when she went in.

Is it possible it was an intentional link? To add more pressure to the Smiths?

Just more speculation on my part.

IMO, if OC was trying to put pressure on Dale, Sr., they don't need to put a case together and file it in court.

Dale. Sr. went to the DA on Wednesday 12/7/11, so they would have had to file it on 12/7/11 in order to wave it "under Dale, Sr.'s nose" during the questioning on Wednesday.

One of the tweets above had a tweet/link to Fox and in the report it stated Yvonne had the twins again...after he was given custody. I hadn't been around for a few days...so thought it was old news. I'll ETA when I find the link.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/0...issing-florida-moms-cell-phone/#ixzz1fzIf2v52

#DaleSmith loses custody to #MichelleParker 's mom. Police Find Cellphone Of Missing FL Mom-| Fox News http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/08/police-reportedly-find-missing-florida-moms-cell-phone/ via @foxnews

2 hours ago

I would love to know when this occurred and why...because there is a reason and it may relate to Michelle's case. It seems there is movement in this case...Waiting with baited breath.

I would assume that LE has gotten no death scents. I know they are remaining tight lipped, but it would be cruel to not inform the family and give them false hope for so very long. To me that means Michelle was alive whenever ...whatever happened.

If DS had done something to her in the home and driven her vehicle, there would be an indication of a deceased person in the vehicle or in his home.

That leads me to believe she was alive when she was possibly disposed of. (I really hate writing that)
I believe she is in the water and she was alive when she went in.

Which leads me to a lingering question, why have we not seen or heard of cadaver dogs at either of ds's house or vehicles?

IMO, if OC was trying to put pressure on Dale, Sr., they don't need to put a case together and file it in court.

Dale. Sr. went to the DA on Wednesday 12/7/11, so they would have had to file it on 12/7/11 in order to wave it "under Dale, Sr.'s nose" during the questioning on Wednesday.

Perhaps they didn't like his response to the questions put forth? IDK, really just guessing.

2 hours ago

I was so hoping this would happen. Yvonne is a very, very nice person and IMO the best to have custody at this point. I'm glad they got the trust set up. Not only will the kids benefit from the donations but it will help with any legal costs to keep them with Michelle's family so they are safe and loved.

I would think that LE already had all the incoming calls, out going calls, as well as texts both ways from the phone company long before the phone was located.

I don't think phone records would show the text of the texts. In the KC case they Amy H had a phone that saved a crazy number of texts which is how LE got to see all of those.

Does their electronic online database go back to 1982-83?

Or, I don't think it would be too hard on a misdemeanor of petit theft to have your lawyer go back down the road and petition the court to expunge it.

Just thinking ...
Yes there are cases on there in the early 80's.

@CntrlFlorida
Central Florida
RT @Ilene24242011#MichelleParker #DaleSmith loses custody! Police Find Cellphone Of Missing Florida Mother Michelle Parker | Fox News..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KennyRoy