FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the custody issue be what brought up the "probable cause" court document we saw today against Dale Sr. today? Maybe we can not find that because it involves juveniles?

I agree that she probably wasn't killed (if she is indeed no longer with us) in Dale's house or transported in her or Dale's vehicles. Surely they would have had dogs check this. My gut is saying she is not in water. I still think if Dale did this he did not act alone. I don't see how it's possible when he had the twins.

He may have had help. especially with his alibi. But I do think it was possible for him to get it done, even with the twins there. She drops them off and he says to Michelle, hold up a second. I have something to show you. They take the kids inside, put on the cartoons and give them some snacks, and then Dales takers her to the garage or the bedroom, and puts a plastic bag over her head----does not kill her. Just knocks her out. Or uses chloroform or something similar. Then he just needs to tie her and gag her and stash her somewhere until he can go drop the kids off. First thing he neded to do was get rid of the Hummer. But the kids could have been watchung tv at home while he handed it off to someone.

Well Matt Morgan is on HLN, and Matt says that the children are still in Dale's custody and hopefully there will be a visitation with the grandmother.

This seals it for me.

Being reported by Matt Morgan on HLN, the twins are not yet with Yyvone. Trying to work things out.

http://www.rentadrone.tv/hln-live-stream-feed/

---HLN livestream-link--

----vinnieP discussing michelle's case now.

matt morgan----dale2 still has the twins. he's been working with mark NJ for 2 weeks trying to set up visitation w/ them for michelle's family .

--just got off the phone with mark NJ , hopefully michelle's family will get to have a visitation in the next day , or couple of days...

Why should it take 2 weeks to arrange a visitation? What is wrong with people? JMO

Y'all, are we allowed to post a hypothesis from a "psychic"?

Yes Miss Patty, because we need reliable proven info. We need to know when the hearing was...or what info caused DFCS to remove the children or of Jr agreed to the placement. I have been burned too ofetn with the media reports in cases. I want real info.

The info contained in this article is incorrect. Morgan is on HLN and just stated that the children are with Dale Jr and they are hoping for visitation tomorrow or following day.

Why should it take 2 weeks to arrange a visitation? What is wrong with people? JMO

Not sure why they are saying 2 weeks when YS had the children on 11/29, and they were returned to Dale, 11/30 ... that's 8 days. Although they have been working on it so that is a plus for sure.

Thanks you guys. This is PERFECT.

You truly are amazing.
Tricia there is also speculation as to whether it was found by divers or found by someone else and turned into LE:

image_normal.jpg

bobkealing bob kealing

#missingmom#Michelleparker iPhone located. Critical questions remain about whether it was found or turned in by someone.

LOL. Per the video attached "Smith remains to have custody of the two children" Seems they just can't get it right Patty.

They have it right in the video? Holy poop! Thank you.

I am just not a fan of FOX at all. Cut and paste news ...

Not sure why they are saying 2 weeks when YS had the children on 11/29, and they were returned to Dale, 11/30 ... that's 8 days. Although they have been working on it so that is a plus for sure.

..matt's probably referring to this week...and last week....and not 14 days.

( my kids drive me insane when they 'generalize' like that..)

Here ya go!

RE: Iphone
I posted this the other night.

Why does Apple need to know where you are?

The news broke earlier this week: Researchers Alasdair Allan and Pete Warden discovered that the iPhone 4 and iPad 3G devices — essentially cellular devices running iOS 4 — have a secret file hidden away that tracks the devices location regularly. It appears that these devices determine location through pinging cell phone towers and triangulating the resulting position. Then the device records the estimated latitude and longitude with a timestamp in a file called consolidated.db. Allan and Warden hasten to add that, as far as they can tell, this information remains stored locally on your phone (though it will transfer to any computer you synchronize your device to).

http://blogs.howstuffworks.com/2011/...where-you-are/

Iphone Tracker

This open-source application maps the information that your iPhone is recording about your movements. It doesn't record anything itself, it only displays files that are already hidden on your computer.

http://petewarden.github.com/iPhoneTracker/#1

I'm not very tech savvy, but don't IPhone 4's have the ability to give an exact accounting, based on GPS - not pings-, of where the phone has been? If the data on the phone is retrievable, then it should allow LE to see exactly when that phone left DS's and exactly what journey it took prior to being powered down.

I think Sparky even posted an article about this feature a few days ago. I can't quote the post right now, but I believe this is true.

If so, someone is freaking out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member