FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree on both points. I will try to ask tomorrow; after that, I am off for a couple weeks (Casey Anthony trial took its toll).

I am out of here for now.

Well, I know everyone here would love to know what happens tomorrow, so if you get a chance, would you be so kind and stop by and let us know what you found out!

Thank you so much, and I do wish you a pleasant time off and a very Happy Holiday!

I wish I could answer with certainty, but I cannot. Dale said night of the 17th, according to those who saw his Facebook (Anybody got a screen grab? I never saw it myself.); the neighbor who gave me the surveillance video of the Hummer said he believes it was Friday the 18th when neighbors noticed police pull up, squealing wheels, right behind Dale after he pulled into his driveway, and then search the condo. Are both correct? Could be. But, short answer is, I don't know for sure.

Here ya go. Everything I've found the date is Nov. 18, 2011. Lauren stated in a video LE did a drive by on Nov 17 and Michelle's Hummer wasn't there.

We have been unable to confirm Nov 17 as a date LE searched DSjr's condo.

ScreenShot2011-12-07at44925PM.png

If Dale "lied" on his Facebook post dated November 17th at 11:08 pm...what would that tell us?
1) He is a liar (shocker)
2) ...????

No one is blaming her for being a victim and surely no one is saying she deserved to die. EINYROO has said after meeting Dale once that she believes he absolutely could murder someone. I am willing to bet that Michelle knew Dale better than anyone on this board so unless everyone here is wrong about all the things they have said about him being a rotten person, wife beater, sociopath, master manipulator, murderer and the list go on, then I peronally wonder why a girl like Michelle would fall in love with this guy and have kids. Not saying this is Michelle but I know lots of girls who are attracted to the "bad guy" types.

BBM

You might want to re-read EINYROO's posts. She did not state she met DS only once.

If Dale "lied" on his Facebook post dated November 17th at 11:08 pm...what would that tell us?
1) He is a liar (shocker)
2) ...????

Well, we know at 11:08 pm on Nov 17 DSjr was posting from a computer not a cell phone.

So who's computer was he using and where was he? I thought he was supposed to be at his parents house on that evening.

Well, we know at 11:08 pm on Nov 17 DSjr was posting from a computer not a cell phone.

So who's computer was he using and where was he? I thought he was supposed to be at his parents house on that evening.

I wonder the same as well. ;)

Snipped for space:
In my opinion? I think Dale was involved somehow. I think she is absolutely beautiful, and not being able to have her absolutely enraged him. I don't think he meant to do it the day of the People's Court, but seeing it sent him over the edge. I would never dream of saying "your day is coming" to anyone.

And, there was zero and I mean zero sadness or remorse in how he told the death of his second wife. I wouldn't be surprised if he had an accomplice at all.

From early on this case reminded me of the OJ case. I was heavily invested in that one and read probably every book written as a result of it. Similarities: OJ and Nicole had broken up and gotten back together and broken up again, and her friends say OJ was enraged that Nicole had moved on and was no longer interested in him. He felt she had "humiliated" him. Michelle had also finally moved on after multiple break-ups and was actually in the process of texting her new boyfriend as she pulled up to Dale's condo to drop off the twins on Nov. 17. New boyfriend says Michelle never responded back to any texts after 3:15 p.m. But I have a horrible feeling that Dale saw those texts. Other similarities: OJ smashed in the windshield of Nicole's car Nicole, prompting a visit from police; DS Jr. smashed in the driver-wide window of the Hummer in 2009 when Michelle was holding their 15 month-old daughter, prompting her to file for a restraining order. Both were jealous, controlling, abusive, and serial cheaters (from Michelle, in Dale's case). And very charming when they wanted to be. It's easy to be led astray by this type because they are masters at manipulation. I remember Nicole writing in her letters just how often she had allowed herself to get talked back into staying with OJ.

BBM

You might want to re-read EINYROO's posts. She did not state she met DS only once.

You miss understood me. What I meant was that after EINYROO met him only once (first time) that she already formed an opinion about what he is or was capable of.

Do we know if Michelle had a drug problem at any point? This is something I've wanted to ask since her mom stated she wanted to kick in the doors to crack houses. That's an odd statement from anyone who DOESN'T have a kid with addiction issues. Non users normally don't end up in "crack houses" and Dale having these issues suggests to me he'd likely date someone who mutually shared this addiction.

Plus, if she disappeared on her own, as the lady mentioned per a link earlier, she wouldn't be the first mom who left kids. My ex's mom had 4 kids, she went to the store and wasn't heard of for years. Poof, just gone till she was found shacked up with some guy in NC.

I'd take it at face value and say he's at his house, seeing as he said they just searched his house.

As I posted before, I know Dale. We are not friends, but I have known him for several years. My initial reaction to the news that Michelle was missing, was that he was involved. And as more information has come out about him, that opinion has only been strengthened.

I actually met Michelle once, when they were dating. He paraded her out to a group of people, introduced her, and then set her down on a bench to wait for him.

Snipped for space:

From early on this case reminded me of the OJ case. I was heavily invested in that one and read probably every book written as a result of it. Similarities: OJ and Nicole had broken up and gotten back together and broken up again, and her friends say OJ was enraged that Nicole had moved on and was no longer interested in him. He felt she had "humiliated" him. Michelle had also finally moved on after multiple break-ups and was actually in the process of texting her new boyfriend as she pulled up to Dale's condo to drop off the twins on Nov. 17. New boyfriend says Michelle never responded back to any texts after 3:15 p.m. But I have a horrible feeling that Dale saw those texts. Other similarities: OJ smashed in the windshield of Nicole's car Nicole, prompting a visit from police; DS Jr. smashed in the driver-wide window of the Hummer in 2009 when Michelle was holding their 15 month-old daughter, prompting her to file for a restraining order. Both were jealous, controlling, abusive, and serial cheaters (from Michelle, in Dale's case). And very charming when they wanted to be. It's easy to be led astray by this type because they are masters at manipulation. I remember Nicole writing in her letters just how often she had allowed herself to get talked back into staying with OJ.

I will say that there was a certain appeal to Dale. We texted frequently and talked on the phone and he made you feel like the apple of his eye...always, "good morning beautiful" etc etc. But didn't take more than a couple of times hanging out for the hinky meter to go off!!!:escape:

As I posted before, I know Dale. We are not friends, but I have known him for several years. My initial reaction to the news that Michelle was missing, was that he was involved. And as more information has come out about him, that opinion has only been strengthened.

I actually met Michelle once, when they were dating. He paraded her out to a group of people, introduced her, and then set her down on a bench to wait for him.

TY for posting. I haven't heard or read anything good about Dale. It makes me very :banghead: that Michelle has not been found...I pray everyday for the searchers, her family and friends. :(

Do we know if Michelle had a drug problem at any point? This is something I've wanted to ask since her mom stated she wanted to kick in the doors to crack houses. That's an odd statement from anyone who DOESN'T have a kid with addiction issues. Non users normally don't end up in "crack houses" and Dale having these issues suggests to me he'd likely date someone who mutually shared this addiction.

Plus, if she disappeared on her own, as the lady mentioned per a link earlier, she wouldn't be the first mom who left kids. My ex's mom had 4 kids, she went to the store and wasn't heard of for years. Poof, just gone till she was found shacked up with some guy in NC.

I don't recall her saying "crack houses". She said kick the door down but never specified who/what/where.

I'd take it at face value and say he's at his house, seeing as he said they just searched his house.

We are trying to confirm if LE searched his condo on Nov 17. No where has it been stated except his FB post LE searched on that night.

It has been stated by Lauren, LE did a drive by and her hummer was not there.

If LE only did a drive by, then why did DSjr post this on his FB, where was he and who was he with.

If DSjr had something to do with the disappearance of Michelle, then IMO this posting says a lot.

JMO

I don't recall her saying "crack houses". She said kick the door down but never specified who/what/where.

It was on a weekend, she stated on one of the stations "She" searched a crack house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes