Roy Kronk suing Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony has as much chance to file and win a "wrongful death" suit against Kronk, as he does to win his suit against her. Maybe now is the time for her to persue Kronk.

------------------------
I vote to ignore!!:floorlaugh::great:

Absolutely agree! I cannot think of another case where there was such flagrant disregard and moral bankruptcy! Every single member of the DT, the A's included, lined themselves up right at the edge of what was legally allowed and stayed there for 3 years, thwarting justice at every step. Here's hoping at least one of them stepped a toe over the line and will now have to pay for it! JMO.

When you think about it what could the DT be thinking to justify their over the top loyality to KC? Do they believe her stories that change constantly? If they do they were played big time by her and can only come to realize in the end who she really is. What a disappoint they must be feeling by now. And the bad news is they are stuck with her for a long time. Happy Holiday, everyone. lol jmo

Casey Anthony has as much chance to file and win a "wrongful death" suit against Kronk, as he does to win his suit against her. Maybe now is the time for her to persue Kronk.
On what grounds? Poking a shell (which started out as a beautiful, innocent little child who, according to a convicted liar, died in a pool while being molested by her terrible, terrible grandfather) with a stick? Or just for finding her?

On what grounds? Poking a shell (which started out as a beautiful, innocent little child who, according to a convicted liar, died in a pool while being molested by her terrible, terrible grandfather) with a stick? Or just for finding her?

Oh, you must not know the rest of the 'story' that Baez was going to use in court. He decided not to go with it at the last minute. But at one point, early on, they were going to bring Kronk all the way into the scenario. I think it was something like this: After george pulled the dead child from the pool, and poor Casey was crying and crying, Roy kronk, the meter reader happened by. And george paid him to dispose of the body for them.

Where's the probable cause for wrongful death against Mr. Kronk? Or for that matter George? Sorry to be off topic & no need to respond because I know there is none; otherwise, charges would have been filed.

This is so entertaining & I sure hope the State of Florida finally sanctions this feckless DT . . . continuing to make a mockery of the judicial system (IMHO, of course)

NeJame is a criminal defense lawyer.
So was my dad...and he handled civil cases as well. I'm not sure that he'd want to represent RK, but I don't think that means he can't.

Oh, you must not know the rest of the 'story' that Baez was going to use in court. He decided not to go with it at the last minute. But at one point, early on, they were going to bring Kronk all the way into the scenario. I think it was something like this: After george pulled the dead child from the pool, and poor Casey was crying and crying, Roy kronk, the meter reader happened by. And george paid him to dispose of the body for them.

Oh that's right. Thanks katy. It's just that the full story might have seemed like, well, a LIE. Lol

Where's the probable cause for wrongful death against Mr. Kronk? Or for that matter George? Sorry to be off topic & no need to respond because I know there is none; otherwise, charges would have been filed.

This is so entertaining & I sure hope the State of Florida finally sanctions this feckless DT . . . continuing to make a mockery of the judicial system (IMHO, of course)

Feckless! Feckless! What a perfect descriptor. Thank you, krimekat, that will make me smile all the rest of the night. :floorlaugh: Feckless ~ Yes!

This statement is pretty close to the statement Linda Kenny-Baden made about Mr. Kronk. Except she said, on national television, that there was just as much evidence to convict Roy Kronk of murdering Caylee as there was Casey.

Casey was in the home when Caylee Marie Anthony died. According to the statements made by her lawyers, speaking on her behalf, during the opening statements. Roy Kronk was not present when Caylee died... or are you now saying Casey lied and Roy Kronk WAS there?

This statement is pretty close to the statement Linda Kenny-Baden made about Mr. Kronk. Except she said, on national television, that there was just as much evidence to convict Roy Kronk of murdering Caylee as there was Casey.

Casey was in the home when Caylee Marie Anthony died. According to the statements made by her lawyers, speaking on her behalf, during the opening statements. Roy Kronk was not present when Caylee died... or are you now saying Casey lied and Roy Kronk WAS there?

Casey lie???
:floorlaugh:

Casey lie???
:floorlaugh:

I know!

I mean, you would think that in order to sue somebody for "wrongful death" that the person would actually have to be present when the person died?!?!

So I guess we can all expect to hear how Roy Kronk was the long lost cousin of George's grandfathers uncle twice removed and that he WAS present when Caylee died, but was hiding in Caylee's playhouse when Casey came running outside as George held a deceased Caylee in his arms screaming "Look what you've done!!!"

ETA: I bet it's just now coming back to Casey during her moment of "reflection."

Surely you jest? :floorlaugh:

FCA....I would like to bring a law suit against Roy K.

May I ask for what?
FCA.....Finding my daughter. He almost ruined my bella vita! :banghead:

I was merely pointing out his area of "expertise".

So was my dad...and he handled civil cases as well. I'm not sure that he'd want to represent RK, but I don't think that means he can't.

Not even close to accurate. Most common example - relative sues tobacco company for the wrongful death from smoking. Was the tobacco company there? Some states allow wrongful death suits against the state itself.

Perhaps you should make that statement on the 'verifed attorneys" thread, and see if they agree.

I know!

I mean, you would think that in order to sue somebody for "wrongful death" that the person would actually have to be present when the person died?!?!

So I guess we can all expect to hear how Roy Kronk was the long lost cousin of George's grandfathers uncle twice removed and that he WAS present when Caylee died, but was hiding in Caylee's playhouse when Casey came running outside as George held a deceased Caylee in his arms screaming "Look what you've done!!!"

ETA: I bet it's just now coming back to Casey during her moment of "reflection."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back