IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

That's the grandmother on the left and I guess the mom? <<< respectfully snipped >>>

bilde

Tarah Souders, right, and her mother talk about Tarah's daughter Aliahna Lemmon, 9, who has been missing since Friday.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111226/LOCAL07/312269944/1043/LOCAL07

I always smoke when I have the flu . . .

That is mom on the right, holding a coat or something down around her arms. Comparing that to pics of her that can be found on public fb pages, IMO she looks like....well never mind, just not like she used to. I hope social services is very thorough in checking out the living situation for all the minor children involved.

WHY is she keeping her hands like that?

Reminds me of Shaniya Davis case.....child sold for sex .......JMO
-----
Also regarding the subject matter you discuss above, perhaps being relevant to this case. Did anyone else watch Episode 3, AMW?

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=79052

Georgia Mother On The Run
Investigators say Jeanifer Segrest is the worst kind of Mother -- one who didn't protect her children. Instead, she allegedly made money by selling her young girls for sex. And now, cops say she's on the run with her baby, and they need your help in tracking her down.

I don't think there is any unicorn. Nobody in the picture is sitting in a recliner. I think the author of the story thought another picture was going to be used. Amber Story sat in a recliner on Christmas Day, clutching a stuffed unicorn.

Def NOT the pix described..I honestly wasn't sure what the MOM was holding (hard to tell) but clearly GM was holding nothing at all.

eta..I knew it was the GM from her 'wedding' album on her FB page..No pix of ANY of the grandkids that I saw yet the PERP has quite a few of them on HIS page!

Maybe she lived there before her marriage to David in 2009. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Tarah live with Amber in a trailer?
Gma's FB page says she lives in Jacksonville, FL so I don't see how they can be involved. I think she is in deep denial. I wonder how well she knows MP? He has photos of her on his FB.

yeah, first time i've ever heard of sending your kids off to a neighbor's to stay for days because you have the flu. and an unrelated male neighbor at that.

And, even beyond that, it was almost Christmas! Every single person I know would take every medicine they could take in order to be well for Christmas and to make every thing special for their children and family.

After reading Nancy Grace transcript I think the grandparents are involved somehow as well. She protested too much and wanted to defend him and say how he was a trusted friend for a long time.

bbm

I have the impression he's only been known to them for a few yrs at most cos of the GF..Besides, I thought GM lives in FL..That's what it says on her FB anyway=she may have met him a few xs while visiting IN..If that's accurate how can she truly relate to him as a "trusted" friend? :crazy:

If she's being honest in her defense of him then he fooled her BIG time!

Def NOT the pix described..I honestly wasn't sure what the MOM was holding (hard to tell) but clearly GM was holding nothing at all.

eta..I knew it was the GM from her 'wedding' album on her FB page..No pix of ANY of the grandkids that I saw yet the PERP has quite a few of them on HIS page!

It looks like she's holding a plaid coat with fur around the collar backwards - with her arms in the sleeves. That was the description of the coat that they all said Aliahna was wearing. Was that a lie? or did she not now if her daughter had a coat with her?

The whole thing makes me sick... :(

bbm

I have the impression he's only been known to them for a few yrs at most cos of the GF..Besides, I thought GM lives in FL..That's what it says on her FB anyway=she may have met him a few xs while visiting IN..If that's accurate how can she truly relate to him as a "trusted" friend? :crazy:

If she's being honest in her defense of him then he fooled her BIG time!

Plumadore lived in Florida as well at one time.

Many of us are saying GM "lives in FL"..That's cos of her FB page but do we really know IF she still does? I don't believe we do unless GM (or someone else) has cleared that up.

MP being held without bail and is in court this morning to hear the charges against him. Scary looking mugshot on this article, too :(.

Link

Would you happen to know if Holland Elementary students sang at the Townhouse Retirement Community on St. Joe Center Road before they got out of school for the holidays?

Ok, I finally realized I had to call and find out for sure if that little girl was our sweet forever-precious Ali. It was not. The students were from St. Charles Elementary.

I suppose if the illness is serious and contagious one might want the children out of the house for fear of them getting it too...

But the cigar...? Close but no cigar, imo. If you're so addicted to nicotine that you simply have to go buy a cigar at 6 am even though you'd be leaving little children home alone you're addicted enough to keep them readily available at home so you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to go get them. JMO.

Where did he really go at 6 am?

IIRC: video of MP buying the cigar . . . celebratory cigar (IMHO only) & I have thought this from day 1. No one buys a cigar at 6a unless you've been up all night (which we know he was)

I am sorry to post this :cry:

Missing girl was struck in head, dismembered

Thirty-nine-year-old Michael Len Plumadore appeared in court Tuesday morning on a preliminary charge of murder, accused of killing 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon early Thursday.

According to court documents filed in the case, Plumadore clubbed the little girl in the head with a brick while she stood outside this trailer in early morning hours Thursday.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111227/LOCAL07/111229621

I am sorry to post this :cry:

Missing girl was struck in head, dismembered

Thirty-nine-year-old Michael Len Plumadore appeared in court Tuesday morning on a preliminary charge of murder, accused of killing 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon early Thursday.

According to court documents filed in the case, Plumadore clubbed the little girl in the head with a brick while she stood outside this trailer in early morning hours Thursday.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111227/LOCAL07/111229621

This happened THURSDAY????

Oh God, and the two sisters were still in his trailer all that time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back