Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really a case of the betrayal of the betrayer, isn't it? IMO, if OCA believes every one of her supposed supporters is truly that, she's as nutty as some of them are.
Having said that, it may well be that the supporter who originally stuck the video up in what they considered to be a safe place, and for the consumption of her minions only, was extremely naive. This is 2012 - nothing is secure and nothing is sacred. (hey dude, just a reminder ... you put something up on the internet, guess what, somebody's gonna steal it. Whether YOU blindly believed it would be a nice greeting for her fanclub or not, did you not think the other team might be interested in the first sighting of OCA since the trial?). Dumb and Dumber pales in comparison!
Yes, I know what OCA is and what she's capable of but she ain't no Einstein - I'd say she 'innocently' gave this person access to the video. She simply didn't realize that her followers are nuttier and even less Einsteinish than she is herself.
Mix around with fruitcake and it's gonna get sticky.
There's no way it got 'hacked' from HER computer.

FB page People Against "We Support Casey Anthony" is saying that Drew Hensley, the supporter who originally leaked the video will be on HLN tonight :)waitasec:thought his name was Rob Hensley?) My guess is it will be to fess up and cover his beloved FCA's butt so she is not exposed for her money making scam thus does not get into any hot water over all of this.. :sick:

Like the jurors, I just don't get these people either..

I agree. I don't think she has any work done at all. She has just gained a bunch of weight which really changes your appearance, especially in the face. The short hair doesn't help and the glasses further the kind of morphing of her features. She looks the same, just bigger, and older.

Those oversized glasses are the same exact ones in the Ohio pictures. The frames are too big for her face.

The teeth do look weird and "snap on" to me too but that really can just be angles and lighting, same thing with her nose. I think it is just a shadow that makes her nostril seem bigger than the other.
She looks like Mr Magoo.

Just trying to move to next page.

Counting on you WS'ers:

I just saw a brief moment on TV and some news reporters mentioned Lee having something to do with leaking this? What led them to think he was invoived? Anyone hear? (I don't have time to go back upthread to read more than the last page or two, sorry!)

TIA! :rocker:

YouTube "Jon" stated he saw something on one of the Facebook pages that Lee is taking credit for the video.

FB page People Against "We Support Casey Anthony" is saying that Drew Hensley, the supporter who originally leaked the video will be on HLN tonight :)waitasec:thought his name was Rob Hensley?) My guess is it will be to fess up and cover his beloved FCA's butt so she is not exposed for her money making scam thus does not get into any hot water over all of this.. :sick:

There is a Drew and a Rob Hensley.

Well wherever she is in the pic with the big boots on - this isn't exactly "the high life" or luxury living. Looks more like the kind of place a person stays at in the bush when you are "camping" or at the beach in the winter season.

Nothing to get excited about. Books stuffed under the dresser, not very clean wall to wall - yuk!
I think it's a single man's bedroom. See the skateboard propped up against the wall near the door, and the black guitar case behind her?

Figures she'd be in a guy's bedroom, instead of a prison cell, where she belongs.

I don't think they are the ones that DT should be focused on. It should be the originator who gave it to the supporter, assuming his story is true. All Holly and Jon did was grab it when it leaked, then publicized it.

Yes, but then that puts them right back in their own backyard!

He's brave. He's the stalker OCA guy...and he's going on who? VP who was outraged yesterday? NG? Must be JVM...or else he's clueless.

What is most important to me in all this is not what Casey looks like or even that she has not changed at all psychologically. What is most important to me is that the judge(s) involved in any of her legal issues now and in the future realize that this is a person who appeared by video in disguise for a legal deposition because she feared showing her face, yet does not fear at all showing her face in video on an internet site. Whether she posted it there or merely sent it to someone to post there matters not in this regard.

Casey and her attorney played the civil case judge, just as her DT played Judge Perry during the probation hearing. Both judges fell for it. I hope the release of this video showing Casey without disguise will thwart all of the "she's in danger if she shows her face" nonsense that has been spewed not only in the media but in a court of law.

I think it's a single man's bedroom. See the skateboard propped up against the wall near the door, and the black guitar case behind her?

Figures she'd be in a guy's bedroom, instead of a prison cell, where she belongs.
Good depiction of OCA though. Living in someone else's boots.

I don't think they are the ones that DT should be focused on. It should be the originator who gave it to the supporter, assuming his story is true. All Holly and Jon did was grab it when it leaked, then publicized it.

Except isnt it just the best of luck these two who are already so absorbed in this case are the only ones who saw this and saved it, and exposed it?

I watched the clip from the Today Show. Kerry Sanders said FDLE examined her computer yesterday. :lol: It ain't the first time! I will be over the moon if it turns out they come back and say nope, it was uploaded under OCA's password (although we know that can sometimes magically happen when one is at work and not where the computer is), and it turns out CM's girl lied to him. And, with the sunshine laws, wouldn't the police records be public?? :lol:

Good luck wonders ... I can't even get the one we're on to work properly! :seeya:

Yeah, same here. I left and came back in. That seems to be the only way I can advance at the moment.

He's brave. He's the stalker OCA guy...and he's going on who? VP who was outraged yesterday? NG? Must be JVM...or else he's clueless.

That's what I was trying to figure out. I guess we'll see if he/they really do appear on HLN tonight..

Gosh...this is all one big clusterf@ck! (pardon my french) :)

100 stories about where the stupid video came from. I can't keep up with it anymore! All I know is every one of the people's story has a hint of hink to it.

Somebody stole it? Somebody uploaded up? Some select few viewed it? Someone posted a link on someone's FB page? Someone saw it on a PPV site and didnt want to pay but doesn't remember the site? Somebody found it for free and downloaded it? Doesn't remember that site either? Then it wasn't there 5 mins later? Maybe it was Casey? Maybe it was Lee? Drew? Rob? John or Holly? Larry? Curly? Moe? UGH.

Maddening. Just tell us where the d@mn video came from!!!!

No matter the color hair, style or size of glasses she wears, or the eloquence of her words (not!), she simply looks like a child-killer to me - moving on...

That's what I was trying to figure out. I guess we'll see if he/they really do appear on HLN tonight..

Has anyone noticed a couple of the FB pages are no longer there - from yeserday...including her biggest supporter. I wish I remembered the names, but when I went to see this morning if there were any updates, poof - gone. I wonder what's up.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member