Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The connection to radar online makes mepuke. They pay money for this crap...just like all of the other rag mags. Somebody is getting money and if I were a betting woman...i would bet its casey and company. You know this is how brittany spears used to make tons of dough...leakingstuff to the paps

John Morgan on JVM..going to renew motion to have her videotape deposition filed with the court. :great:

He is trying to "weinerize" the system (as in Anthony Weiner saying his twitter was hacked).

So now Radar On Line is reporting that according to the photos that "Caylee Daily" has on their website, that Casey was in Ohio on New Year's Eve having dinner with her boyfriend.

Oh heaven help me please, like Casey was really in Ohio on New Year's Eve.

I saw the photos the other day and it looks like it could be Casey, however, I feel it is not Casey.

I did NOT record the show as I just couldn't sit through all this "poop".

Morgan said he's friends with CM and he would say to him "you done your job...something...now you're hurting yourself."

So now Radar On Line is reporting that according to the photos that *********** has on their website, that Casey was in Ohio on New Year's Eve having dinner with her boyfriend.

I saw the photos the other day and it looks like it could be Casey, however, I feel it is not Casey.

Wouldn't she have to get permission to go out-of-state? And wouldn't that be public record?

That's what she would like us to believe ... Cindy pulled the same stunt in court.

Her computer was hacked, ya right. The next story is going to be when LE came to look it at it had the Blue Screen of Death and all information was destroyed. This is how she moves on with her life? Waste. Huge Waste. RIP little Caylee, and shine on you little diamond.

I believe that that is Casey in Ohio at the olive garden. The photo is crystal clear. It looks EXACTLY like her and she pulls her sweater sleeves up in that exact insecure way she did every single day in court. Her mannerisms give her away. I'm not sure that it would have to be public knowledge for her to go to Ohio for the holidays, she is not on house arrest with an ankle bracelet. She could have received permission to go.

Her hair is dark bob, just like it is in the photo with the big boots. And Mason just said that she just got back from a getaway.

I believe 100 percent that it is her. I just can't believe no one threw their breadsticks at her.

And he just happened to be the only person on the net to save this video off some site he cant provide? Its despicable. jmo

I don't believe that is the same person as the one involved in this Casey video.

IMO

Like I said, Prime News and HLN Special Report have both been discussing Joran Van Der Sloot, the California arsonist, child paegent girls, ETC... There was hardly even a segment on FCA. They covered yesterday b/c it was a breaking story. Many cannot stand FCA any more than most of us. They ARE moving on..

KC who?

She got way more airtime than this story deserved, breaking or not!

I will not look. I will not look. I will not look. Honestly who cares if she got a phone, camera, computer, bad haircut / worse dye job? Who cares if she got her ears pierced? Who cares if she got hacked? She killed her baby and got away with it, I wish she would just stay away!

I believe that that is Casey in Ohio at the olive garden. The photo is crystal clear. It looks EXACTLY like her and she pulls her sweater sleeves up in that exact insecure way she did every single day in court. Her mannerisms give her away. I'm not sure that it would have to be public knowledge for her to go to Ohio for the holidays, she is not on house arrest with an ankle bracelet. She could have received permission to go.

Her hair is dark bob, just like it is in the photo with the big boots. And Mason just said that she just got back from a getaway.

I believe 100 percent that it is her. I just can't believe no one threw their breadsticks at her.

I believe that is her also. As for your last sentence....heck no those breadsticks are da bomb!!

So now Radar On Line is reporting that according to the photos that "Caylee Daily" has on their website, that Casey was in Ohio on New Year's Eve having dinner with her boyfriend.

Okay I'm giving up on the story! It seems to have sailed into the wild blue yonder where anything goes.:banghead:

This reminds me of the stories Baez was telling about OCA's plans when she first went on probation that we were shocked and indignant about and how did that pan out in real life??

In case y'all can't remember - it was a big fat ZERO! Accept it people - we are being Pranked and I am not at all amused. :furious:

The chatter over in crazyland is that Rob H has a connection to Radar Online that no one has talked about yet. Rob is one of her "supporters."

"Jason" is also freaking out and going on about how Rob H had to send him the link three times before he would even look at it, because he wanted no part in anything that would hurt Casey.

Seems like maybe Rob was the one that outed the video to her supporters....(it also seems to confirm that the video was made for supporters) and Rob apparently has a connection to Radar Online somehow and he has lawyered up because Mason was threatening to sue.

This reminds me of her letter writing incident in jail. This is cookie and muffin all over again, just the video version.

And again, it is blowing up in her face.

There is a girl on Twitter that has screen caps of Rob H. starting to send out the video to her supporters back on Dec 23.
Also screen cap of Rob H. claiming "things will be changing" between her and Jose.
Some interesting things.

There is a girl on Twitter that has screen caps of Rob H. starting to send out the video to her supporters back on Dec 23.
Also screen cap of Rob H. claiming "things will be changing" between her and Jose.
Some interesting things.

what's her twitter name?

John Morgan on JVM..going to renew motion to have her videotape deposition filed with the court. :great:

He is trying to "weinerize" the system (as in Anthony Weiner saying his twitter was hacked).

He has the best end of the stick too in this case.

Her lawyers have to prove either it is not her or they were hacked and stolen. Not an easy job. LOL LOL

I believe that is her also. As for your last sentence....heck no those breadsticks are da bomb!!

I agree!! There is no way I am wasting an Olive Garden breadstick on Casey freaking Anthony! I love dipping them in their equally awesome salad dressing!

I would throw a hot ravioli at her head though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid