Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so confused..I saw Drew Hensley fb posts talking about the Christmas surprise and the nose ring video but then some people say Rob Hensley.

Okay I'm giving up on the story! It seems to have sailed into the wild blue yonder where anything goes.:banghead:

This reminds me of the stories Baez was telling about OCA's plans when she first went on probation that we were shocked and indignant about and how did that pan out in real life??

In case y'all can't remember - it was a big fat ZERO! Accept it people - we are being Pranked and I am not at all amused. :furious:

I agree ... Punk'd. This is fairy tale propaganda on KC's imaginary life rather than the true reality which is far removed. The spin started here ...

There is a girl on Twitter that has screen caps of Rob H. starting to send out the video to her supporters back on Dec 23.
Also screen cap of Rob H. claiming "things will be changing" between her and Jose.
Some interesting things.

So, now I'm confused. There is a Rob H and a Drew H involved in this video release,both of which are her supporters? Do I have that right?

I thought it was Drew that was talking to news agencies and that Rob was laying low saying to leave him alone. Now it sounds like Rob was involved in the video release as well.

I thought it was Drew that released the video to a few of her supporters and then it got out of control before he could pull it off the website. Do I have that wrong? Anyone?

TIA

ETA: I just saw her post on her twitter that Rob and Drew Hensley are the same person. Hmm.

Well, it looks like Nancy (absent) is not covering Casey. So much for the "hint" of the YouTube "unlisted" video person being on Nancy tonight.

Apparently Rob had a twitter account because someone posted he deleted it.

I'm so confused..I saw Drew Hensley fb posts talking about the Christmas surprise and the nose ring video but then some people say Rob Hensley.

I saw it as DH talking about the Christmas surprise. I am looking at the cache link that shows the posts from DH and the two minute video, the dog's name, Casey's hair being red, etc. etc.

I agree ... Punk'd. This is fairy tale propaganda on KC's imaginary life rather than the true reality which is far removed. The spin started here ...

Punk'd! That's the word I was searching for - LOL

Went over to "the other site" to have a look at the "Olive Garden" pics.
My comments:
1) such a doll boy she is sitting next to....:rolleyes:
2) Nice New Years outfit....
3) Nice false eyelashes..:lol:
4) Oh yes. I can see what a wonderful time she is having...looks fascinating..:eek:hwow:

One question: what is all the talk about finishing probation NEXT month? Where has that come from?

Thanks for the name Elena! Some guy claiming to be from GMA is asking to talk to her about the video

WOW! I bookmarked this thread last night and it had about 12 pages... now 67!!! :maddening:

:crazy:

I saw it as DH talking about the Christmas surprise. I am looking at the cache link that shows the posts from DH and the two minute video, the dog's name, Casey's hair being red, etc. etc.

Thank you! And his last name is Hensley right? How do you look at a cache link? Through internet history?

I'm pretty convinced KC has ulterior motives for this video. I know it's been posted that this could have been a video diary as part of therapy, not for public consumption, but the fact that it's edited is very telling. There would be no reason for anyone who swiped the video to edit out the names, then make it public. Editing out the names only benefits KC. That's why I think the video was put out there for a purpose. She may be trying to test the waters, but I think she's just bored and needs attention. If she's staying on Cheney's property, I bet he's not happy about this ploy of hers, and I bet she's trying to lie to him about it as we speak.

I hope this turns into something very, very ugly for KC. I hope it turns into a probation violation of some sort, or perhaps her thirst for more attention will prompt her to go out and do something stupid and illegal.

Are you saying she might be.....lying?

I agree, and now the DT will get a bit of their own medicine.

Well...end of day two andi am sick sick SICK of her. Wake me when she gets run over by a mack truck so i can use my floor laugh emoticon.

"What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself".
~Abraham Lincoln

Some quotes are timeless. :furious:

OK now that person said she has talked to people who have see a 10 minute video and can't find it, and someone just replied that they have obtained it.

I am confused. What is authentic and what is fake ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann