Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at her hairline.. her eyebrows.. trust me I was skeptical and did a side by side. I think it's her. Plus.. I trust holly and Jon. They're not going to ruin their rep over this (modsnip)

Lol she looks just like a Cindy want to be in the video..

One of the posts where she has a link to RH's Facebook posts, it shows a link to the YouTube video that was posted on 12/23/11 and the comment is "teaser". The YouTube video link shows the video as follows: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Quoting myself. Interesting that once I posted the link to the now deleted video, up pops 11/6/11.

OK Patty, what does 11/6/11 mean?

It's really a disgrace the way the probation department in FL is dropping the ball here. She's talking about her new computer and phone, dog, etc and is lying about having no income. What on Earth is going on down there? Why bother even having her on this farce of a probation sentence??

Seriously - no job or income? Ok. Fine. Go pick up trash on the side of the road, do some public service - start working off that 300k you owe the state for your lies. This is just obscene.

I will say that I find great pleasure in the fact that all her supporters are bat (bleep) crazy and some may be even more dangerous than her.

Casey "upset" her computer was "hacked" - beer and pretzels out my nose!

As much as I want "Casey" to be "upset" that "her" (ha!) computer was "hacked" - this sure sounds a lot like her phone/computer/daHATAbase excuses we have heard from day one (31).

imho, She's just not very bright, and now that she's getting on in years (with nothing to show for it) it's just getting comical.

As for the rest of the probation report - is she working? is she earning? or is she just, once again, finding herself dependent upon the kindness of strangers?

Agreed, this sounds like a reality show audition. Keep your eye on the "sponsors" (of this little contretemps.

I will say that I find great pleasure in the fact that all her supporters are bat (bleep) crazy and some may be even more dangerous than her.

Agreed. They do say that like-minded people attract each other and there seems to be an interesting community of KC supporters. It takes a special person to want to invest so much time in support of someone who has no value other than being a child murderer and toxic.

Do they insert themselves to support KC, seek attention based off KC's infamy or, ride the media vortex?

I think they are all authentically Casey, but I think either she got screwed by some 'friends' out to make money off of her, or this is her plan to make money for herself.

I do hope that she was screwed over by people that she thought were real friends. She doesn't know the meaning of friendship and deserves to be taken advantage of every chance there is.

She plays the cutesy little girl in her videos and photos, with those great big boots and doe in the headlights vulnerable "I'm shy and don't know how to use a computer" nonsense. She needs to be brought back to reality.

We all know that she is so good at messing with computers that she was producing fake emails from fake employers to convince her mother that her fake job was real. Today we're supposed to believe that the great big computer is so new and different? She is not a real person and has no personality; just a facade around an empty shell ... she simply mimicks those around her ... but she knows everything she wants to know about computers.

IDK if y'all've seen this - but here's a moment for laughter:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAy6kn-EIpk"]Casey Anthony - The Second Video Diary Update - YouTube[/ame]

great parody.

And CA and GA are worried about the public??? Who could she possibly be dating that would be considered normal? Who in their right mind would date her? It's not like you can take her home to mother, or plan on having children with her, or let her run the household finances, or introduce her to your boss. She will always attract the worst of the worst. jmo

Punk'd! That's the word I was searching for - LOL

Went over to "the other site" to have a look at the "Olive Garden" pics.
My comments:
1) such a doll boy she is sitting next to....:rolleyes:
2) Nice New Years outfit....
3) Nice false eyelashes..:lol:
4) Oh yes. I can see what a wonderful time she is having...looks fascinating..:eek:hwow:

One question: what is all the talk about finishing probation NEXT month? Where has that come from?

With good behavior, no violations, and keeping up with her classes and other requirements of her probation, she can get early termination.

And CA and GA are worried about the public??? Who could she possibly be dating that would be considered normal? Who in their right mind would date her? It's not like you can take her home to mother, or plan on having children with her, or let her run the household finances, or introduce her to your boss. She will always attract the worst of the worst. jmo

Oh Lamby...she's, ahem, adept - none of the normal things will ever matter. She's beyond normal. (or at least that's what CA would like to believe)

There's a person on twitter saying they got a FB message from RH who says "the full length video apparently sold to ABC for 50K."

I'm sure this new video will impress her therapist with the speedy progress Casey is making in coming to terms with her life. She's poking holes in herself to obtain more "depth."
:loser:​

OMG! Thanks I sure needed a laugh for today. Great post.

just my O

Someone just sent me a tweet and said that this AS person is actually Casey Anthony herself? Hmmmm....

Someone just sent me a tweet and said that this AS person is actually Casey Anthony herself? Hmmmm....

She tweeted that she is not Casey Anthony but I couldn't find why she was saying that. Why would it be Casey...she is not tweeting pro-Casey stuff at all?:waitasec:

AHA! I will be getting a tweet too...if you go to that person's profile she is tweeting that to all of her followers or people who have tweeted her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot