Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interview? I thought Casey sold videos and photos for that $200K?

JL, the producer who always showed up at court said originally JB had arranged for an interview but she was arrested before they could do it. ABC got stuck buying $200,000 worth of pictures when they really wanted the interview. Why would anyone pay $200,000 for just pictures...they never do, there is always an interview and they pay for the pictures. jmo

Yes, and it also lends credence to KC or someone on her "team" putting the videos out their for public consumption rather some nefarious hacker who stole it from her. I am really wanting to know who the $50K was paid to! Has anyone heard yet?

Dont even know that anything was paid, one of the other members says it was, but he has been wrong before. In fact, I don't even think RH claims it to be true, just that a little birdy told him so.

Well if you had to be stuck on a page...69 is not such a bad page number to be stuck on.:rocker:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Good one

Sometimes I think I'm stuck on a page but it turns out for some reason the bar shows there is another page but if I count the posts the current page is not full. If that happens, try hitting refresh instead of trying to go to the next page.

Whoooo! Go Disney!

What's next? Slaughter is the Magic Kingdom?

Not that I really believe that - but still have to change the channel now.

Hmmmm......guess Disney wants to finally pay her for making one of their hallways famous......

Omg, someone should have warned me to pee BEFORE watching the parody video!!! Lmao!! "I lost the hot body contest...my pink tuxedo shirt". And about how special her computer is "it can TYPE, and go online, and check your SPELLING". Comic gold. Hope that video goes viral! Kudos to the comic who made it, hope she makes more to show KC what a JOKE she is!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Good one

Sometimes I think I'm stuck on a page but it turns out for some reason the bar shows there is another page but if I count the posts the current page is not full. If that happens, try hitting refresh instead of trying to go to the next page.

Did it to me, too, but refresh no helpie.

It's kinda cool, though, because it means we are posting like mad and jamming up the gears-We have PASSION!
(Sorry, mods, I'm sure you're not as thrilled as I am that we're slowin the roll!)

Casey is a 'flash in the pan'! Bet her mom put her up to releasing the video. Actually, Casey appears to be trying to look like her mother with the blonde hair.

Omg, someone should have warned me to pee BEFORE watching the parody video!!! Lmao!! "I lost the hot body contest...my pink tuxedo shirt". And about how special her computer is "it can TYPE, and go online, and check your SPELLING". Comic gold. Hope that video goes viral! Kudos to the comic who made it, hope she makes more to show KC what a JOKE she is!!!

The "leave Britney alone!" guy made headlines, this chick should, too.

I laughed so hard it pushed me to page 70!

Well, in the past, on this site, I have laughed so hard it pushed my bladder to age 70, so at least your continent still...or so I hope....

JL, the producer who always showed up at court said originally JB had arranged for an interview but she was arrested before they could do it. ABC got stuck buying $200,000 worth of pictures when they really wanted the interview. Why would anyone pay $200,000 for just pictures...they never do, there is always an interview and they pay for the pictures. jmo

I recall that, and in the end it was money for the pictures. PHEW, I thought there was another $200K that I missed.

Thanks for the advise. Are you guys done laughing yet?:giggle:

Yes, and it also lends credence to KC or someone on her "team" putting the videos out their for public consumption rather some nefarious hacker who stole it from her. I am really wanting to know who the $50K was paid to! Has anyone heard yet?

If it is a video of HER then it should be income for HER and reported to FDOC.
Hope Florida DOC is on top of this. (cough, cough)

Well, in the past, on this site, I have laughed so hard it pushed my bladder to 70 years old, so at least your continent still...or so I hope....

Well, there are those little thingies called "Depends" for light laughter days and moderate laughter days and extra heavy laughter days. :) :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname