Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then she names someone who has info on that being OCA and that person posted that she never said that. :crazy:

ETA: OMG I was reading all the people that she sent that too and one of them is NTS!!!

And NTS follows Cindy Anthony. Anyone know if that's really Cindy?

There's a person on twitter saying they got a FB message from RH who says "the full length video apparently sold to ABC for 50K."

I doubt it was paid by ABC. WESH claims to have the "exclusive" video and they are an affiliate of NBC.

There's a person on twitter saying they got a FB message from RH who says "the full length video apparently sold to ABC for 50K."

Just hope the people in charge (SA?) have the guts to sue her and take that money since she owes so much to the state. I don't hold out hope though...

Methinks "legal constraints" actually translates to: "We cannot actually authenticate this video"

I don't think anyone is afraid of Cheney - small potatoes legal hubris compared to the network lawyers.

Hi CM! Happy New Year!

RBBM. It is possible that 'some company' has purchased this 2nd video. NBC showed the same 11 secs over and over (likely paid a license fee for that). Legal constraints mean that HLN haven't purchased any 'rights' to re-show the video.

Question is, does ABC or Radar Online own this vid.

There is a vindictive part of me that hopes that she HAS managed to sell this trash. This will allow Morgan + Morgan some ammunition in the civil trial. The appeal judge will not have to buy the 'protected' arguments over ICA. She will have lied to her PO (hacking story) and that will hurt her appeal IMHO.

Hung by her own petard I hope. :great:

So does this mean they knowingly purchased stolen goods???? jmo

You would think ABC would know IF they in-fact did purchase the video. We are just going to have to wait and see if the full version of the second video shows up on ABC.

You would think ABC would know IF they in-fact did purchase the video. We are just going to have to wait and see if the full version of the second video shows up on ABC.

I would think ABC would owe her nothing. KC was paid $200,000 for an interview she never had a chance to give them because she was rearrested. jmo

I doubt it was paid by ABC. WESH claims to have the "exclusive" video and they are an affiliate of NBC.

I guess it depends on what video they're talking about in the tweets.

There's also talk from RH that Casey plans to fire Jose.

Now that there is chatter that "allegedly" ABC paid $50K for the second video, it makes perfect sense why Dr. Drew is not showing any portion of the second video.

It has nothing to do with being scared of Mason, because in the show tonight, he still showed portions of the first video.

Yeah, I think y'all nailed it, the authentication thing.

Best I could do about the $50K purchase was to e-mail them. And I am NOT suggesting other Websleuths members campaign-I am simply saying I have no other recourse because I think their broadcasts are garbage and their parks are overpriced and over-hyped-and felt this way before this rumor reared its head.
I am disgusted. Disappointed. I look out my window and see Old Rag summit, granite that is 1 billion years old and has stood the test of time, when everything else around it eroded away. Beauty that will persist long after we are gone and KC is only a mention in a dusty old book. I wish Caylee were around to see that kind of beauty, it sickens me she won't. It sickens me that a murderer can still take in the sights as if Caylee was the one that eroded away.
Though I would suggest she never consider viewing the Blue Ridge from my county-We're an easy going place, little crime, a sense of community, and happy children abound. Murderers are not welcome here. Sorry, the Olive Garden/bar pics still make me :furious:

Stuck on page 69 and can"t move forward. Ugh

Now that there is chatter that "allegedly" ABC paid $50K for the second video, it makes perfect sense why Dr. Drew is not showing any portion of the second video.

It has nothing to do with being scared of Mason, because in the show tonight, he still showed portions of the first video.

Yes, and it also lends credence to KC or someone on her "team" putting the videos out their for public consumption rather some nefarious hacker who stole it from her. I am really wanting to know who the $50K was paid to! Has anyone heard yet?

Interview? I thought Casey sold videos and photos for that $200K?

She did, from my understanding. Though whether it was an interview or pics, my Gag-o-Meter still goes into the red and I still consider it all blood money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinabina