GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVS pled guilty to all charges.

All 3 co-defendants have pled non guilty.

His lawyer is saying he has been persecuted for the last five years and is suffering from PTST. <eyeroll>

Prosecutor objecting to him talking about Natalee Holloway case.

I don't see crazy when I look at him, I see cold, calculating and evil. Everything he's done has been calculating.

Listening now to Cole speaking on IS, it's chilling.

JMHO

Yep, not crazy......evil. He has no concern, regard, thoughts, care etc for anything other than himself. He's not remorseful in the least about his actions, only that he got caught.

Nice try, but imo his Father's death didn't change him at all. His whole life he's been worthless......that's never gonna change.

Just looking at him, I'm still amazed beautiful Natalee was attracted to him at all. Yuck.

so his age in 2010, the notoriety of being seen worldwide as the killer of NH (but he didn't do it!!), his father's death and the PTSD associated with it all should be mitigating factors???

"deeply regretful"? sorry, doubt it. he only regrets being caught.

So can they give him a "reduced" sentence of 29 years instead of 30?

Ok so they still seem to want it both ways.

JVDS pleads guilty on the charges yet his attorney wants to say it's because of PTSD, without wanting to provide any evidence, and without the prosecution being able to provide any evidence to the contrary.

If he wanted to make those claims, wouldn't the be what a trial is for?

JVDS' attorney has said that he and JVDS didn't speak much about the NH case.

JMHO

so his age in 2010, the notoriety of being seen worldwide as the killer of NH (but he didn't do it!!) and the PTSD associated with this should be mitigating factors? hmmm.

"deeply regretful"? sorry, doubt it. he only regrets being caught.

ICAM. Is he still reading the "Bible" he had in jail in Aruba?

wonder what he is thinking of the judges? Three WOMEN!! moo

did you see the huge grin as he was talking to his lawyer? what was THAT?!

how utterly disrespectful to stephany and her family imo!! :furious:

JVM just said he was "somber". Hand her a dictionary please.

InSession In Session
The judge says court is suspended until they come to a conclusion on #JoranvanderSloot's sentence.Sentencing is scheduled for Friday.

InSession In Session
During the break, #JoranvanderSloot exited the courtroom. Stephany Flores' family was not present at the hearing.

I hope he becomes someone's boy toy immediately! I hope the prisons in Peru are much like the one depicted on the TV show "Prison Break" and I hope Joran gets it so much that he feels more comfortable in a dress.

What a dispicable, vile, foul little man child he is! UGH

Okay, I feel better now. :) Thanks!

So can they give him a "reduced" sentence of 29 years instead of 30?

They're talking about 10-15....what? I guess it doesn't matter since he will be extradited and spend at least 30 in prison here....but Federal prison.

Not sure why they haven't added the aggravated charges (robbery)?

Not very sincere to me. :maddening:

So sentencing will be Friday (the 13th)? I'm not a superstitious person but I hope that's an omen.

JVM just said he was "somber". Hand her a dictionary please.

And JC said earlier JVDS's shoes were horrible or awful (something like that). First of all, who's looking at his shoes? And second, what's wrong with the shoes? They looked fine to me.

UGH, I don't like their legal system AT ALL.

I guess I'm confused - was that it? That was the trial? No aggravated charges? He took her money and bank cards....wth?

:seeya: Shelby!

I hope he becomes someone's boy toy immediately! I hope the prisons in Peru are much like the one depicted on the TV show "Prison Break" and I hope Joran gets it so much that he feels more comfortable in a dress.

What a dispicable, vile, foul little man child he is! UGH

Okay, I feel better now. :) Thanks!

At the moment he is being "protected" in his own cell. He is such a monster, I find it extremely hard to believe this is it for the women he's killed.

At the moment he is being "protected" in his own cell. He is such a monster, I find it extremely hard to believe this is it for the women he's killed.

"At the moment", being the key words here. After sentencing he won't be in protective custoday any longer (I hope!). Then he becomes a dead man walking. I firmly believe he'll leave prison the same way Dahmer did.

I guess I'm confused - was that it? That was the trial? No aggravated charges? He took her money and bank cards....wth?

:seeya: Shelby!

Yup, that was the whole enchilada right there.

They took his "sincere" admission of guilt as sincere, I guess.

:seeya: Hi VL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member