Lisa Irwin missing 3 months now - Poll

what happened to 10 month Lisa Irwin?

• someone in the house knows what happened

Votes: 154 65.8%
  • family/ friend/ neighbor knows what happened

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • a stranger knows what happened

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • I don't have an opinion on who knows what.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Not enough verified evidence to determine what happened

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • Chances are, someone in the family knows, but will withold judgement at this time

Votes: 20 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were two blankets removed as evidence...a comforter and the "cars" blanket". They also found the outfit DB described and took that along with the glo-worm.

....then we have the tape. LE is also concerned of packaging.

....But the glo-worm? This is interesting.

They took the clothes and want concrete information about them which I don't think she'll be cooperating with.

Did the dogs hit on the blankets, comforter, clothing or toys or all of them?

I think you are on track. The problem I have is I can't imagine DB admitting to killing Lisa...even to JI. I'm stuck.

However, what if it's the opposite? What if it's JI with the anger issue and she's covering for him?

I do think it was DB but I will leave wiggle room. She could have handled the situation herself and lied to JI. The fact that he goes along with her will make him as guilty. If he loved Lisa, he would question DB...or worse, if I were in his place.

I wondered about that too. Didn't JI mention in at least one interview that "I reached my boiling point" when dealing with LE? Not that he was exhausted but angry? It might be worth it to look through previous interviews and see if he makes other statements about being angry that stick out or seem out of place.

Maybe he came home, Lisa was crying, he got angry and shook her (meanwhile Debbie is still sleeping off the alcohol) he woke Debbie up, they collaborated and the body was disposed of. She won't tell the police what really happened because then her arrangement with her boyfriend JI (isn't she still married to someone else?) would be considered a failure and she's all about her image.

I do not think JI had anything to do with the actual (death),but I do think he is trying to help her coverup,and I think that for reason..she seems to take over the conversation,so he won't screw up the story.to me it seems he can not keep the story straight.

I do not think JI had anything to do with the actual (death),but I do think he is trying to help her coverup,and I think that for reason..she seems to take over the conversation,so he won't screw up the story.to me it seems he can not keep the story straight.

thanks..but why would anyone help the person who harmed their child?

I wondered about that too. Didn't JI mention in at least one interview that "I reached my boiling point" when dealing with LE? Not that he was exhausted but angry? It might be worth it to look through previous interviews and see if he makes other statements about being angry that stick out or seem out of place.

Maybe he came home, Lisa was crying, he got angry and shook her (meanwhile Debbie is still sleeping off the alcohol) he woke Debbie up, they collaborated and the body was disposed of. She won't tell the police what really happened because then her arrangement with her boyfriend JI (isn't she still married to someone else?) would be considered a failure and she's all about her image.
Or all this could have happened before he went to work.

I think my very first post on this case, I said I bet he has a HUGE anger problem..

thanks..but why would anyone help the person who harmed their child?

I don't know-I ask myself that to and I guess the only reason I can come up with is..he loves her and does not want to see her go to jail..I know it messed up,but I can not for the life of me think of why!!

A lot of people turn a blind eye to abuse of their children by their spouse, SO or even an itinerant partner. Anything to keep up appearances/keep the bed warm.

There is one thing I never mentioned but it is bugging me. That is Samantha B. She didn't call her husband till much later. I would think he would have been the very first person. In fact, I would have called him while Jeremy was there asking about Lisa.

Can't recall when but she didn't call him till 7:00 or 8:00am. To me that is not the way a normal person would behave. After all, he had just moved out that afternoon...which poses a whole new set of questions.

There is one thing I never mentioned but it is bugging me. That is Samantha B. She didn't call her husband till much later. I would think he would have been the very first person. In fact, I would have called him while Jeremy was there asking about Lisa.

Can't recall when but she didn't call him till 7:00 or 8:00am. To me that is not the way a normal person would behave. After all, he had just moved out that afternoon...which poses a whole new set of questions.

she did call him at that time,he told I think Jim S that-he was at work at the time

The first words out of Jeremy's mouth when asked the question, "Who would do this, who would take your baby?". He says, "Someone who cheats on her husband".

My thoughts are several. Did he bang on Samantha's door, and found another male there that wasn't her husband? Or does he think she really took Lisa? Or was he referring to DB who has a husband?

It would be interesting to get him on a one-to-one interview. Is he mental? don't know. If his response wasn't meant to be cryptic, it definitely puts him in the weird category.

Me too! for some odd reason I think that we haven't heard from SB because LE have told her not to talk for some reason. don't you think that the media would be all over her?

Oh- He is def the weakest link here,thats why JT won't let LE interview them alone

Me too! for some odd reason I think that we haven't heard from SB because LE have told her not to talk for some reason. don't you think that the media would be all over her?

My thinking is she is a big supporter of DB. She won't interview. I don't know if LE wouldn't want her to talk. They may do that if the person had direct evidence of a crime but not if they support the suspect. Not sure about that one.

SB called her husband between 7-8 am that morning

That's what I recall. Why did she wait so long? This was a major event of major proportions. He had just moved out and they were texting each other that night. Human nature is to call your husband immediately. I think this may contribute to some not deciding completely on a perp.

My thinking is she is a big supporter of DB. She won't interview. I don't know is LE wouldn't want her to talk. They may do that if the person had direct evidence of a crime but not if they support the suspect. Not sure about that one.

SB is a big supporter of DB-Jim S saw them together at the other house..I don't have a link,but I remember him saying they are still good friends and she stands by DB

The first words out of Jeremy's mouth when asked the question, "Who would do this, who would take your baby?". He says, "Someone who cheats on her husband".

My thoughts are several. Did he bang on Samantha's door, and found another male there that wasn't her husband? Or does he think she really took Lisa? Or was he referring to DB who has a husband?

It would be interesting to get him on a one-to-one interview. Is he mental? don't know. If his response wasn't meant to be cryptic, it definitely puts him in the weird category.

VERY interesting observation!

That's what I recall. Why did she wait so long? This was a major event of major proportions. He had just moved out and they were texting each other that night. Human nature is to call your husband immediately. I think this may contribute to some not deciding completely on a perp.

I agree..I don't know why she did not call him,you think she would have!

They want us to think that a male took her, undressed her and carried her around town for four hours in 45 degrees and the baby was fine...okiedokiethen.

I recall a member here say it was 60 degrees. I'm guessing it was somewhere in the middle.
DB/JI approve of the 45 degrees so we can exaggerate it too, I guess.

I actually got the records from the National Weather Service through a friend and posted it here so you don't have to guess. Just find my old post.

Sorry not important enough for me now to look it up again but if it's important to you feel free to do so. It's accurate within a degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz