2012.02.10 - Dateline tonight

He went to the landfill to dispose of items after leaving the storage unit. Then went to Fred Meyer and bought two gas cans. Went to the gas station and filled them.

I love Chuck Cox. I just want to give him a big ole bear hug. :(

911 Op paraphrased: ...You don't automatically default to psychopath when u take a call...

Sorry to say I do not see "excruciating" in the affect shown by the 911 operator.

He went to the landfill to dispose of items after leaving the storage unit. Then went to Fred Meyer and bought two gas cans. Went to the gas station and filled them.

How do they know about the landfill?

OMG lit candles in styrofoam cups - it's a good thing they are floating on water!

What I don't get about the 911 operator.
Can ANY of us listen to that 911 call... or even think about listening to it... without getting emotional?
Can you imagine if you had TAKEN that 911 call?
He should be emotional. Period. If he feels guilty and second guesses himself, for REAL... then he would be upset.
(Maybe he was and I missed it... I got kind of angry.)
This is very upsetting and was hoping to hear differently regarding him, his present demeanor, and sadness or remorse for the way he handled the call... Oh well
ATLEAST I am relieved to know that in his inappropriate and unprofessional manner with which he handled the 7:00+ minutes he was on the Powell 911call has been brought to the attention of his supervisors and will in turn have a hopefully thorough investigation into his duties as a 911call-intake and that something positive/good will come of the experience.. Either in his being required to take further training to correct if possible or his moving on to another field of work allowing someone more appropriate to perform what is his most important of jobs in handling matters that literally are between life and death sometimes..

I am watching Dateline. Josh looks like he is drugged or hasn't slept for about a week. It is just so creepy watching him.

After watching that all that I want to do is to take a long hot bath and just cry for a family I have never even met. Bless the Coxes... their strength is amazing.

It is simply heartwrenching to watch the Cox's. They show no anger and say they just feel sad...

I pray Susan is found! :please:

Don`t know about how they know about the landfill. Saw it on Dateline.

Took out 7K out of bank and transferred thousands more to Alina Powell.

Let's hope LE finds something in that landfill that may find Susan!!

Any word on where all these thousands of dollars in cash came from?

Attempted suicide. Check.
By hanging? Didn't know that.

I've said enough today. Don't want to start on Steve P.
Had a noose handy at Daddy's house...wish he would have used it and spared his children. Harsh I know but those boys should not have perished at the hands of this serial killer.

I am watching Dateline. Josh looks like he is drugged or hasn't slept for about a week. It is just so creepy watching him.

Something I notice both Powell's do both Steven and Josh. They project.

Susan was preoccupied with sex.
(Steven and Josh aren't she is).
I would never hurt Susan. I would never hurt my sons.
The fingers pointing at her explains his actions. Disturbing classic textbook case I have seen in a long time.

I haven't been following this case much since the thing murdered his sons. Is the fact he used an axe common knowledge?

I haven't been following this case much since the thing murdered his sons. Is the fact he used an axe common knowledge?
Yes, it was a hatchet and we knew about it the next when the autopsy was done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back