Baez no longer represents Casey--it's finally legal

I would rather sit in a bathroom stall with someone who has eaten 100 Taco Bell Burritos with flaming hot sauce than listen/watch Jose Baez. Yeah, it's that bad!

Glad I wasn't watching HLN. :floorlaugh:
Sit in the same stall?? Now that could get interesting!

HAHA...you hit it spot on! I am sitting here watching HLN and lo and behold, here's Jose Baez doing commentary with Mike Brooks on Prime News on the Yeardley Love (UVA Lacrosse murder).

Good God....please say it ain't so. HLN is stooping to a brand new low for sure.

well, well, well. Idiocracy has come to pass.

I suspect FCA is back with her mommy and daddy. They have serious money. She doesn't need Baez.

WARNING: watch out mom and dad! Be careful what you wish for!
you could be next.........IMO, I always thought she wanted them BOTH out of her way!

Why is JB all of a sudden a celeb defense attorney on HLN? He did not win FCA's freedom, 12 people who wanted to get home for the holidays won the case for him. MOO of course.

I actually think she has some kind of PPV thingy or something similar in the works, which she may have agreed to in principal or something with someone, not anything "signed" for real $$ because of all of the pending fees and IRS debts and other monies owed and not until after her appeal is heard.

I think all of the scuttlebutt on FB/twitter, etc., is being orchestrated by someone as some kind of marketing ploy. Obviously some of these folks are just opportunists inserting themselves into this case to make their own $$ from blog hits and book writing, etc.,

but IMO she has someone working with her. I keep thinking back to that Scott Sternberg Productions guy who said he would prostitute her out for $$ in any way, shape or form that he could, I think it will be either PPV or if all else fails in the U.S., it will be overseas in some fashion. Face it, she has never worked more than a few days in her life and I don't think she ever plans to, she is looking to make a quick buck somehow, and she will get something, not near what she originally thought.......

There is a Dec. 14 radar on line piece about this person, and if you google that name you can find others.

I think something behind the scenes is going on with this person or someone similar, I can't remember where I read it exactly, but the above Sternberg guy said somewhere he would get her $$ (and ultimately it will put money in his own pocket) any way available, he had done PPV work in the past, I still think PPV is the only way for her to go as MSM has already shot the idea of an interview with her down. Folks might think I am giving her too much credit but I really think most of this stuff is being done with an ulterior motive, it is just too obvious to me.

ALL MY OPINION ONLY, IMO, MOO, etc.

Oh my! I started reading your post and read it as an 'HPV thingy'.
..."in the works"? "agreed to it in principle"?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I would rather sit in a bathroom stall with someone who has eaten 100 Taco Bell Burritos with flaming hot sauce than listen/watch Jose Baez. Yeah, it's that bad!

Glad I wasn't watching HLN. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::

For crying out tears! This is sooo funny! A+ LolaMoon!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::

So now that Jose has officially resigned as attorney for FCA, he is on HLN doing commentary? I agree! They have stooped to an all time low! If they continue to have him on as a regular, they will lose me totally. I can't stand to look at that guy or listen to any bs that comes out of his mouth. What in the world is HLN thinking?

So now that Jose has officially resigned as attorney for FCA, he is on HLN doing commentary? I agree! They have stooped to an all time low! If they continue to have him on as a regular, they will lose me totally. I can't stand to look at that guy or listen to any bs that comes out of his mouth. What in the world is HLN thinking?

I want to know how much they are paying him and his talking head:floorlaugh:
Bet his former client has fisties flying in the air since he is making his own money and doesn't have to share with her now:floorlaugh: Do you think she'll get it that she is not so important now? Doubt it.:what:

I want to know how much they are paying him and his talking head:floorlaugh:
Bet his former client has fisties flying in the air since he is making his own money and doesn't have to share with her now:floorlaugh: Do you think she'll get it that she is not so important now? Doubt it.:what:

How could she not? There she was - the big name on TMZ, etc., and now trying finding anything at all about her online. It must be getting to be pretty clear to her that she is a has been, and nobody is interested in her anymore.

I was idly thinking about her last night - and this loss of Baez. It occurred to me that she's going to find he is quite the loss. Sure they didn't get along for the last year or so, but she and Baez had that same "scammer" personality - both tried to get away with as much as they could. I wondered if she thinks Mason is going to be a pushover, because she can flirt with him, giggle and pretend to depend on him and think she's pulling a fast one on him because he doesn't watch the details like Baez did - but I'm not sure Mason is going to be the "easy con" FCA thinks he's going to be. Pretty iornic when I think about it.:great:

How could she not? There she was - the big name on TMZ, etc., and now trying finding anything at all about her online. It must be getting to be pretty clear to her that she is a has been, and nobody is interested in her anymore.

I was idly thinking about her last night - and this loss of Baez. It occurred to me that she's going to find he is quite the loss. Sure they didn't get along for the last year or so, but she and Baez had that same "scammer" personality - both tried to get away with as much as they could. I wondered if she thinks Mason is going to be a pushover, because she can flirt with him, giggle and pretend to depend on him and think she's pulling a fast one on him because he doesn't watch the details like Baez did - but I'm not sure Mason is going to be the "easy con" FCA thinks he's going to be. Pretty iornic when I think about it.:great:

I agree. I mean Baez was with her all the way, was the one shopping her around and trying to get her some money (I don't believe it when he says he wasn't. We all know he was), and it was his bumbling and good morning's to the jury that won that trial for her. Mason, on the other hand, did very little for Casey and did not win the trial for her at all, was the one who suggested a plea deal, and then wanted a competency hearing because she sat there and just stared at him when he asked her about a plea deal. And she thinks Mason is the better of the two? That's going to get old very quickly. And I doubt Mason's wife is going to let him support Casey for the rest of his life either. She and Baez were made for each other. It's too bad her greed was so much more than his that it got in the way of their happy ever after. She must be so mad now that he's a talking head on CNN and she's just talking to herself in whatever prison she's in for the next six months. :floorlaugh:

I agree. I mean Baez was with her all the way, was the one shopping her around and trying to get her some money (I don't believe it when he says he wasn't. We all know he was), and it was his bumbling and good morning's to the jury that won that trial for her. Mason, on the other hand, did very little for Casey and did not win the trial for her at all, was the one who suggested a plea deal, and then wanted a competency hearing because she sat there and just stared at him when he asked her about a plea deal. And she thinks Mason is the better of the two? That's going to get old very quickly. And I doubt Mason's wife is going to let him support Casey for the rest of his life either. She and Baez were made for each other. It's too bad her greed was so much more than his that it got in the way of their happy ever after. She must be so mad now that he's a talking head on CNN and she's just talking to herself in whatever prison she's in for the next six months. :floorlaugh:

Her birthday is coming up. She'll do something to get attention. jmo

I often watch Vinnie's show, then turn off HLN. When I saw HE was coming on, I switched the channel early.

Oh my! I started reading your post and read it as an 'HPV thingy'.
..."in the works"? "agreed to it in principle"?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

(bbm)
well...... she might just have too, who knows???? :crazy:
:floorlaugh:

Who knows. Maybe they will have him sit in as "guest host" on Nancy Grace fridays.
:what:

Who knows. Maybe they will have him sit in as "guest host" on Nancy Grace fridays.
:what:

I could tell one thing from watching---Mike Brooks was not thrilled about it. I bet it was not his idea to have Baez on the panel while he co-hosted. imo

Well, I know exactly where the "change channel" button on my remote is located each and every time I may hear the words "Quite frankly......"
**cringe

:seeya: I know a lot of us can't stand him-I just don't care one way or the other for him because he had been 'shifty' way before trial started imo. At the same time, I can't help to think how much carp he had to go through with OCA, her family. I am afraid for him, no matter; love or hate him,but he did make his bed on this one. I almost see a big bunch of gloom in his future and a lot of fallout including lawsuits against him by the very person he tried to help because certain threats have happened before and all I can say is heaven help him, hope someone else was always in his office while OCA was there or you can almost bet there will be a threat about impropiety(sp?). This is all par for the course imo. I too think he threw up his hands when she bucked the process of media ops and now there he sits,threatened to be sued-Yes, She is highly toxic Chernobyl has nothing on her. :innocent:

BBM I'm not really worried about Cheney Mason falling for Casey's con's because Mrs. Mason, imo, looks like a real Southern woman and Southern women don't play that! Southern women are very protective over their men. Casey's not going to put anything past Mrs. Mason, imo. Mrs. Mason is watching her like a hawk, trust me! :floorlaugh:

BBM I'm not really worried about Cheney Mason falling for Casey's con's because Mrs. Mason, imo, looks like a real Southern woman and Southern women don't play that! Southern women are very protective over their men. Casey's not going to put anything past Mrs. Mason, imo. Mrs. Mason is watching her like a hawk, trust me! :floorlaugh:

As a southern woman myself, I have to say ITA!

Well I don't think she was paying much attention during the trial because all the lashes flutterby had already started back then. I sure don't mean she is after his body, :what: but that she can be doing things in the background he may never suspect and I'm not sure he recogizes a whopper from her or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back