State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will miss you.
Have a safe trip.

We won't have a verdict until Friday March 9th, imo.

Thanks Cammy. I just remembered I'm going west so I can get up early and catch the first 2 hours each day. :blushing::great:

Thanks Cammy. I just remembered I'm going west so I can get up early and catch the first 2 hours each day. :blushing::great:

Good, and you know WRAL will have a recap each day !!

And, we will help you all we can.

:)

75 bags of evidence missed or ignored ;)

Yes, but part of Michelle's tooth was found.

Has there ever been an explanation as to how her teeth were found in the closet,
if the closet door was closed?

:(

Well I knew this would happen. I'm going out of town Wed and will miss the trial the rest of the week. If the DT finishes their case on Thursday will both sides give closing arguments on Friday? That means the jury will have the weekend between closing arguments and deliberating. Anyone know?

If you check this link to a post in the case 'media link only' thread, you'll see links to the daily updates and archives of WRAL's live videos from each day's court proceedings. You can watch them at your leisure, if not during the week, at least next weekend.

WRAL has fantastic coverage of this case and trial. I'm really impressed.

Have a safe trip!

fran

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Media Links Only Please, No Discussion

There are several ways they could go, but I think they found something
out since the last trial that did not add up.

These guys are good, OctMoon, I am telling you......

They both have excellent reputations, one wants to be a Judge, and the other was involved in helping get a conviction overturned for someone who had falsely been in jail for about 18 years..

Has there ever been an explanation as to how her teeth were in the closet?

:( her teeth should be in her beautiful smile looking at her daughter and son grow each and everyday. :(

♥Michelle & Rylan♥

Has there ever been an explanation as to how her teeth were found in the closet,
if the closet door was closed?

Doesn't that go along with the theory of JY changing in the closet?

This may give us a good idea about what DR Godwin has stuffed in his 75 bags of "missed evidence" :what:

http://www.investigativepsych.com/eastburnmurders.html

He forgot, "Failed to impress."

icon10.gif

Could it be she was partially in the closet during the struggle?

Did you see the photo JTF posted of the closet. Looked like her head was next to the closed door when she was murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member