trial thread: 3/13/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaffertyLFP:
McClintic said they used bottles of waters in Rafferty's vehicle to clean up blood. Rafferty cleaned himself - wiped with McClintic's jacket

The WHITE jacket??? That she KEPT??? And dyed PINK??? OMG

AM980_Court AM980.ca
Rafferty used a garbage bag to clean up more blood, as well as McClintics white coat. He didn't want to dirty his shirt, she says.

CityCynthia Cynthia Mulligan
#Rafferty - McClintic says he washed himself with water, used her coat to wipe himself. Didn't want to ruin his shirt. Someone groans.

McClinitic said Rafferty then put his pants back on. Drove down the lane and told her to follow on foot and erase the tire marks

McClintic says #rafferty asked her to "mess up" tire tracks as he reversed away from scene

McClintic says she was shaking, so Rafferty asked her if she was ok. She asked him the same, he said "yes, considering," she says.

Rafferty - they drove off. Crown suggests breaking for the day. Trial resumes tomorrow

RaffertyLFP:
McClintic gets back in car, She says Rafferty asked he if she was all right. He told her 'was "all right too - considering"

AM980_Court AM980.ca
Rafferty used a garbage bag to clean up more blood, as well as McClintics white coat. He didn't want to dirty his shirt, she says.
AM980_Court AM980.ca
McClintic walked behind the car, she says Rafferty wanted to mess up the tracks. He asked her if she was alright. He said he was alright.
CityCynthia Cynthia Mulligan
#Rafferty - they drove off. Crown suggests breaking for the day. Trial resumes tomorrow.
AM980_Court AM980.ca
Gowdey says it is a good time to break for the day. Heeney says we will resume tomorrow at 10 am.

OMG!!! Horrible! So screwed up right now reading all of this. I agree with everyone here, she could have let Tori go so many times, especially at the Tim Hortons. JMO

No words to describe this evil. Absolutely sickening. Wish I didn't read this thread today.

I feel sick. :(

I don't think the pink coat was the white one, dyed pink. I think she disposed of the white coat in London.

She had so many chances to get help and not go through with it. So mind-bendingly horrifying.

So what's going to be his story? He helped her clean up the mess? JMO

No, it doesn't matter which one of them killed her. If TLM hadn't done it he would have.

TLM's whole story sounds scripted to me. Like a fantasy. No way she was that far away from the car and saw and heard as much as she did. I'm disturbed about the "bum" comment with no answer from Tori whether it had happened before. Disturbed whether it was true or made up. Why even mention it? And where's the angle where Tori said if they let her go she wouldn't tell?

No tears here. I'm too pizzed about the whole thing.

JMO but I don't think she dyed her coat, I think she got rid of it from the beginning. JMO

I can't believe TLM told TS that 'she was strong' then sent her back to MR :( after TS went to pee (btw must be how the blood got onto the front of the car). Cruel, horrible, horrible people.

My heart is just crying out for that poor little girl who had no idea what was going on and died not ever seeing her family again :( Oh god.

TLM seems to have TRIED to make herself look like a saint, mouthing to VS "Im sorry", talking about holding her hand while going to the washroom as she had no shoes on, Talking to her in the car etc etc etc

These 2 monsters are just pure evil

OMG!!! Horrible! So screwed up right now reading all of this. I agree with everyone here, she could have let Tori go so many times, especially at the Tim Hortons. JMO

Over the next few days I would imagine that she will testify as to the events of the remainder of that day, and those following. Then the cross-examination will start ... and then we will see how much "credibility" she has ...

At this point I tend to think that she sugar-coated her involvement right up until the point where she describes the murder ... no way was she kind to TS ... she was a stoned addict out looking for a thrill MOO. Disgusting to say that she killed her to save her from further assault at the hands of MR.

So many of us here, learning today of the horrors poor Tori suffered in those last few minutes of her life... let's all pray together, here and now, our many voices praying in unison for this poor sweet child, that her soul may be comforted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz