trial thread: 3/13/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
They threw out a bunch of belongings in London.

Do you know if their footwear was ever recovered?

I followed this case from day 1 but do not remember what evidence was recovered or what has been mentioned publicly.

Now i know why they didn't give TLM any leniance on her sentence.

MR seems to have watched HIS step during this crime.
-the plan, something was discussed prior (when he said that he knew TLM was all talk and no action)
-he dared TLM into taking a girl, not himself doing it
-taking battery out of blackberry, thinking he would not be traced
-making TLM mess up HIS tire tracks, didn't seem bothered about her footprints doing so
-used ATM so that no trail to him at Home Depot
-made TLM go into home depot
-wiped himself off on TLM's clothing

Not alot of intelligence went into this, as there are flaws in each, but he seemed to watch HIS step along the way.

Hmmm has he done something like this before?

She said that he said: "we can't keep her and we can't let her go" or something similar. To me that meant she was going to die regardless of who did it. If she didn't kill her, he would have. The hammer purchase was for the killing as were the bags. I'm shocked she killer her. I saw tweets saying he kicked her and that she kicked her. So maybe they both did. She is beyond sick in the head. He is a master manipulator and will play dumb, no doubt. I want to see the video evidence and the pings and the blood evidence, etc. I think it is more than her word against his. JMO

She said that he said: "we can't keep her and we can't let her go" or something similar. To me that meant she was going to die regardless of who did it. If she didn't kill her, he would have. The hammer purchase was for the killing as were the bags. I'm shocked she killer her. I saw tweets saying he kicked her and that she kicked her. So maybe they both did. She is beyond sick in the head. He is a master manipulator and will play dumb, no doubt. I want to see the video evidence and the pings and the blood evidence, etc. I think it is more than her word against his. JMO

Yuck...I will take their word for it, they are both guilty, they were both there. I would not want to see any evidence, especially pics

I was thinking that some of the "rage" that TLM talked about was from her own sick jealousy over Tori. MR wanted Tori, not her. Just a thought. Who knows what goes on in these people sick drug infested minds.

I agree with you there, if her rage was because of what happened to her in the past, she would of went after MR with he hammer. MOO is she is twisting the truth and omitting facts to make herself look better, as if that is possible. She has already admitted an infatuation with violence, she was in this all the way.

Reading the tweets on today's testimony has been absolutly heart wrenching. Prayers that TM and RS and family find strength from their little angel looking down on them.

She said that he said: "we can't keep her and we can't let her go" or something similar. To me that meant she was going to die regardless of who did it. If she didn't kill her, he would have.[/QUOTE]

BBM

I think they knew before they even had her that they would kill whoever they got. How do you let someone go after kidnapping them. Once TS was in the car there was no turn-around for them. If TLM really wanted to help TS she would never have pushed her into the car. I don't believe TLM when she said 'i don't know what I thought would happen' she knew exactly what would happen.

I am so angry. Sorry.

Trying to follow tweets and get my day's work in,I am sick to my stomach ,poor Tori.Unimaginable what she went thru.Rip

Has anyone seen a link to raw video interview with RS today? Please post if you find one.

Got a very bad headache and feel so much despair. I can't even imagine how Tara and Rodney and the family are feeling having to hear this.
Please light a candle for Tori as I have done.

Yuck...I will take their word for it, they are both guilty, they were both there. I would not want to see any evidence, especially pics

No FF, I'm talking about the video evidence that places him and Tori together at the different locations as well as the DNA evidence (not photos of the DNA/blood) that conclusively places him and Tori together. I don't want to see death photos or anything like that. I can barely take the info I read today. xo

I find that comment very disturbing as well. Poor Tori.

If true, which I strongly doubt, it may well have been an example of a young and terrified child misunderstanding what is being asked of her, biologically speaking. No more.

I too wonder why the he** TLM didn't take the hammer to MR. Pity all the "rage" was so misdirected -- as it inevitably is when children are raped and murdered by adults, I can't help but notice.

s

If true, which I strongly doubt, it may well have been an example of a young and terrified child misunderstanding what is being asked of her, biologically speaking. No more.

I too wonder why the he** TLM didn't take the hammer to MR. Pity all the "rage" was so misdirected -- as it inevitably is when children are raped and murdered by adults, I can't help but notice.

s

Rage? What rage? Minutes after luring, raping and inhumanely murdering that poor child they 'checked in' with one another on their feelings:

"McClintic says she was shaking, so Rafferty asked her if she was ok. She asked him the same, he said "yes, considering," she says."

Disturbing. Am i to believe that she never knew this about him before when he made the comment about taking people, that she didnt know what the hammer was for nor asked when he told her to go and buy it, are we supposed to believe that she just went along with it blindly and is now playing stupid me. Not only did she get the chance several times to get tori away from him but she deceives her making her believe that she can help her and than gives her back to the monster and kills her! YOU DESERVE TO DIE TERRI, 25 years is not enough!

Some people wonder why I'm so critical of our Canadian Justice System. This is exactly why I WANT the DP. 25 years for taking a child's life savagely beating her over the head with a hammer.

I am disgusted, angry, sick to my stomach.

Can't they both be designated as 'Dangerous Offenders' and locked up for life???

So many of us here, learning today of the horrors poor Tori suffered in those last few minutes of her life... let's all pray together, here and now, our many voices praying in unison for this poor sweet child, that her soul may be comforted.

:tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members